1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Little Harmony Line Discussion

Apr 15, 2012

1. Is anyone excited about the new Little Elena? I ordered her on the boy body and with the faceup. Quickest purchase >_<

I'm curious about their wait times though. It seems longer?

2. I just placed my order now too! I opted on the old girl body, white, and with faceup! I stayed up late last night to order but the site was having all sorts of technical difficulties getting her page up, so I just went to bed :XD:

3. I just ordered the head with faceup instead. I think I might put it on a Soom Shale body I have, or else I'll just get the LM body later.

I can't wait to see yours @Cuteasadoll !! But then again I like all your dolls so xD

4. I also ordered just the head (with the faceup, its so pretty *_*) Still deciding what body I want for her. Glad that she seems to be popular! I cant wait to see what everyone does :D

5. Congratulations to everybody who ordered her! Can't wait to see what you will all do with her! She's super cute! @Cuteasadoll yay! You're getting another WS doll! :chibi

6. Yay lots of Sweet Elena’s! Anyone know what sort of clothes the Little Girl body fits into? I’ll do research too but wanted to ask if anyone had current shop recommendations :3nodding: or at least how they stack up with common MSD sizing? That’ll open up a lot of possibilities I didn’t have before :whee:

7. I have a Little Sophia and she is one of my favorite dolls. She is very posable and her body is very beautiful. I am satisfied to have bought her from Little Monica. I will definitely buy another doll:thumbup

8. My heart hasn't bonded with my Sweet Sarubia, because I actually wanted a Sweet Elena! gah!

Sweet Sarubia's blushing is absolutely gorgeous, but I don't like her head shape, it's wide?

9. My Little Sophia is one of my favorite dolls. The little harmony body is very posable, the beautiful resin. I would buy another doll from Little Monica.

10. I’ve been looking at Little Harmony Irin maybe for my first BJD, she is just lovely! I can’t seem to find many pics of her online anywhere - insta, Flickr, etc. Especially not many pictures of her with a face up that isn’t company.

Could anyone who owns her please post a pic of her? Thanks in advance! ❤️

11. My Emilia is an Irin; I desperately need to redo her, though, because she's WS blushed to NS (she was originally shelling a different character, so now that I've changed that, I need to change her look to match).

[​IMG]Emilia in Candyland 07 by vicemage, on Flickr

12. Thank you for the pic, she is lovely. So sweet

13. Little Haazel has been stuck in New York for one week... hopefully he comes soon. Has anyone else from the winter sales event gotten their dolls yet?

14. I found clothing and shoes by rRabbit is a good fit. as well as Promise of the World (which sadly already closed shop, I believe :( )

15. @dollsoflace theres some talk of the delays in the Harmony Line discussion! They’re running behind on most orders. Unless they just haven’t come back to update the thread, one person is still waiting on a Sarubia head since December, I believe blank but I’d have to double check that.

16. Yeah. My head is from December too. But if mine shipped, maybe they’re moving along the orders now. Hope to see good news for you all too. They did have a lot of orders during the events so it’s understandable about delays. I can’t wait to see some arrivals.

17. #757 angelia135, Apr 19, 2018
      Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    18. Dropping in to share that after some delays in New York, my Little Haazel finally made it home! I just want to emphasize that in the promos he looks like a younger version of Haazel — almost a bit childlike — but holding the sculpt in my hand, he is truly simply a super handsome small scale Haazel. He is breathtaking even blank!

[​IMG]

First of all — he is definitely a very mature sculpt. The promo had me second guess it, but I suppose it was really all in the faceup and clothes they gave him. Compared next to my even the most mature looking of my Minifee, he is definitely more realistic than them. I was also pleasantly surprised that his head isn't as small as I anticipated. I held him up to my Volks Mytyl and the resin is pretty much a match to Volks, but being new as he is, he is a tad paler. What's wrong is that now that I held him up to Mytyl, I think I've found a pairing, and now I want big Haazel for her.

This is how we end up with armies.

The only complaint I have is the area around the eyes are a little thin, yet I know this is something that can happen with a lot of heads. Still, he's even more impressive in person.

19. Congrats!!! :D

I eyed him a lot, because I loooove the Little versions of older Little Monica dolls, but I did get the impression that instead of making Haazel look younger, they just scaled him down :lol: the other younger versions are definitely more childlike! I do think this head is better suited for a more adult body~

And oh no, now you got an SD sized doll added to your wishlist~ :wiggle

It's like me owning Harmony Sophia but I just n e e d a Little Sophia :chibi

Talking about Little Sophia, @angelia135 your girl is beautiful :love I really want one :...(

20. Thank you :) I’ve little Elena on my wishlist too. She’s so pretty. I think I need to start saving for her soon :XD: