1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Little Harmony Line Discussion

Apr 15, 2012

1. She is my first doll. Yes she is very adorable.

2. When Little Haazel was released I got his head immediately and then months later I was writing off MSDs. Tried to re-home him but decided to give him a face on my birthday. And now, he’s staying, lol.

Sharing a pic of my Haazel that I painted today under a spoiler cut since he doesn’t have a body yet... now I’ll have to resume my quest to find him a proper body.

[​IMG]

3. Little Monica interests me , can they be hybrid with minifees ? Sorry for being I noob but I love minifee body aesthetics too much and I like little Monica’s heads ..

4. So handsome! :D

5. You can hybrid them sure, but the color won’t match, so you’ll need to blush them head to match the Minifee bodies. I know for sure because I have both now lol.

Thank you. He’s such a true version of Haazel. My heart.

6. Omg can I see pictures? I’m glad they fit cause the fairyland neck thingy seems big for others heads lol ..

7. Oh! What I meant is the hybrid is possible, but I see it that way because I’m not afraid of doing blushing or mods if I really want to make a hybrid work. Here’s a Little Sophia on a Minifee body. And another (NSFW — doll nudity) ~

If the links don’t work (I’m mobile) then just check out zomjirate on Flickr.

You’ll need to get rid of the MNF mechanism and just use regular S-hook to connect to the body. I still think mod work is required. I’m not sure if all LM heads have the same neck hole size; it will be something you have to homework. But it’s a high probability you’ll need to mod as shown here. The LM body and Minifee A-line aren’t that drastically different proportion-wise. Have a look.

I can’t say much for the Little Monica posing, as I don’t have this body, but I’ve never been terribly impressed with Fairyland either — especially as I’ve discovered better bodies for posing. But, I do know they’re many people’s cup of aesthetic tea, and a collector should always go for what makes them happy! ^^

As for pictures. I can’t provide any now. I’m in the process of preparing for a trip. What I can say the LM is a paler yellow undertone resin vs Fairyland’s darker peachy tone. Blushing will be a must! Even for white resins. If anything, I think LM is closer to Volks, if only a tad paler. I hope this info leads you to further search whether this hybrid is for you. ^^

8. Did anyone else order Sweet Elena? I just got my head in the mail and she's soooooo pretty. The eyeshadow seems a little less blue than in the promo, but Little Monica's faceups are just so amazing. Even on their little dolls they don't skip a single detail and they just keep getting better and better.

I bought her to fit in an alpaca MNF wig I had and to hybrid with another doll.... but the wig doesn't fit and the color is way off so ooohh no I have another doll now. Shucks xD Time to go shopping~

9. My Sweet Elena is due to arrive tomorrow :whee: thankfully I’ll be home to sign for her too!
      @Littlebirdzoom yeah LM heads are shaped different and slightly larger than Minifee heads, But you may be able to heat the cap and mold it slightly larger to fit! Hard caps can be malleable in that regard, I’ve done it on an old wig that shrunk because I didn’t stuff it with enough tissue in storage.

10. Larger? I thought they were smaller. @_@ I wish I kept my MNF event heads to compare. The wig fits on her it's just not the right egg shape xD So there's some space in the back that can bend and it makes me nervous. How would you suggest heating it? It's a 4arllin wig so I'd be devastated if something happened to it. The previous owner damaged it enough as it is.

11. None of my hard caps made on my Chloes or Ria are large enough to fit on my Sweet Sarubia, maybe Sweet Elena is smaller? Can touch back on that tomorrow ;) oh I'd be nervous on a 4arllin wig too, hers are expensive and so well made. My method is a hair dryer on warm, but the weakest airflow setting and blow inside the cap. You can ponytail the hair so it doesnt get all blown out of shape when you do it, and only slight warming is enough to make it work. Get it on the dolls head right away and hold it on til ut cools, and itll be a better shape!

However if Sweet Elena actually is smaller than that wig, I'd recommend just getting some double sided tape to keep it from slipping off

12. Quick pic of my sweet Elena! She is on a DikaDoll body right now

[​IMG]

13. @Cydril I love her outfit! Where’s it from?

I got my Sweet Elena and managed to make her a wig super quickly! An unplanned color but I love how it complements the eyeshadow palette~
      [​IMG]

14. Ooh that wig is gorgeous!

The outfit is from mori time on etsy :)

15. Your Elena such charming! A wig simply excellent!:love

16. I told myself that when Little Monica brought their tan resin back I'd finally cave and get myself that Irin I've been wanting~ Well, I just place an order for her in Choco Brown! I'm so excited! :dance

17. @Boussole congrats! Is she coming with company faceup or will you have her painted yourself? I’m heavily considering hopping on the event for a Caramel Sarubia, I really want Harmony Sarubia but budget may only allow for Little Sarubia :eusa_pray given I already have Sweet Sarubia I’d really like the other size to have another!

18. It's so exciting they're bringing back tan, but man, I don't have a reason to order now anymore. Is anyone getting the new Little Enrill in tan?

19. I haven't fully decided how I want to style her just yet, so I'll be getting her blank in case I decide the company faceup doesn't fit her look. I'd hate to spend the money on it and then just scrap it~

If you do end up ordering her, I hope you'll spam photos! I love seeing dolls in limited resin colors!

20. Congrats!! That would be who I would get as well :love I find it's so rare to see anyone with an Irin, let alone a choco brown Irin!