1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Little Harmony Line Discussion

Apr 15, 2012

1. Thank you so much. Am so glad that you like her :) Have a lovely week:aheartbea

2. I ordered a Little Enrill on the 8th May. After a frustratingly extended time in customs, he's arrived today! I'm blown away by how fast he's come (even with faceup) and how beautiful he is — and LM's customer service, because after I ordered him I realised I'd wanted white resin, not normal, and they were so kind and accommodating.

[​IMG]

He had a choice between the long blond wig and a short red one, but the blond looks so nice on him.

And now I can't find any of my MSD-size clothes! So he's got to sit around with his hair covering his modesty until I work out what's happened.

He hasn't got a name yet. I ordered him because I fell in love with him and thought he'd be a great boyfriend for another doll I'd ordered before him (who still isn't here yet) so... it's weird, I never normally have dolls I don't 'know,' so this is fun.

3. @Kachi I find LM sculpts so elegant! I'm really tempted by Sophia in any of her colours...but I really can't justify...

4. I'm not really a big girl-doll collector, but Sophia is really cute. Although I'm not often a fan of open-mouth sculpts, hers is adorable! I can only speak from the standpoint of my one doll, but I was blown away by how fast they shipped him and the quality for the speed with which he shipped, especially given my pain-in-the-arse-ness. Also he's remarkably stable — I stood him up unsupported as a test next to another 45cm boy of another company who uses a stand, and he stood for so long without moving that I forgot I'd left him there and had to dash back over to sit him down before I went to bed...

Although it seems you might find your backstory plans thwarted. He was supposed to be a normal-clothes doll I could take out and photograph everywhere, but when he arrived he informed me he was a lonely steampunk-fantasy prince and thus requires a pretty wardrobe I have to make for him... so if you do eventually get a Sophia, I hope yours behaves herself much better!

5. I love Sophia and Sarubia, they're so elegant and kinda mischievous with their open mouths. They could be smiling or whispering, it's very cheeky.

My LM Jeremy was a dream to work with. Xie's slim enough for some minifee clothes and looks cute in everything. I want more smiling sculpts now because of Xem.

6. Can anyone tell me what other companies tan resin matches LM's tan resin? And if you know when LM might offer tan resin again? I am interested in Little Haazel in tan.

7. I’ve been admiring Little Monica dolls for a while and was able to get a great deal on a Little Enrill head. Now I’m just saving up for a body. Hopefully, I’ll also be able to get a Little Sophia since I find her sculpt to be so beautiful and cute.

8. Hi, I just received my first Little Sophia (white skin) from Denver Dolls yesterday (they still have two tan and normal skin ones in stock for folks in North America). She's so adorable and I can't wait to give her some new faceup work! She's going to be my pink-haired starry songstress but I'm still waiting on MSC to get here so I can start. I was very surprised over how detailed some part of the sculpt especially on the feet and hands though. I haven't given her a name yet though.

[​IMG]

9. I turned my Elena into a ninja girl. She is 2 year and a half now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. @Scarlet C Oh Elena looks really cool! I love all the little accessories on her outfit!

EDIT: I've finished giving my girl a faceup and temporarily give her something to wear so say hi to Titania :D
      (so sorry for the phone photo quality, I'll give her a proper photoshoot once she's fully dressed )
      [​IMG]

#830 Haravanda, Aug 12, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    11. @Haravanda She's so cute! She's got a nice translucency to her now that she's all rosy and pink.
      --
      SO WHO HERE WANTS THE NEW LITTLE HARMONY BOY??!!!! He's got the cutest face!

12. I'm not sure if I'm getting him or not... but I agree with you he is cute! I do like baby faced dolls.. I specially like the little smile and the teeth on the default face up (or at least I assume the preview pictures shows the face up that will be the default..)

13. @Kosmyst
      He's so precious, especially the teefs! I'm definitely considering it since he'll look great beside my LM Jeremy. They make the cutest smiles.

14. Omg your right those two dolls would look amazing together! Smiling dolls are the best imo u_u

15. @Kosmyst I'm thinking since Jeremy has Tareme eyes and this new boy seems to have Tsurime eyes, they'll compliment each other. Eee, can't wait!

16. tommy looks so adorable! i can't wait to see the official pics for him. i'm happy to see more little harmony boys c:

17. Might have to break my doll buying hiatus for the new Sophia. I've been missing every chance at getting her second hand and regret not getting her the first.

18. Hi everyone! Here's Shandy wishing everyone Happy 2020! May 2020 brings forth joy, good health and positive progression in all facets of life :)

[​IMG]CNY 2020 by Angelia Wong, on Flickr

19. Hello LM fans.
      I am happy to say that Withdoll's normal skin matches my LM's normal skin. :celebrate

But my Irin is from 2012... O_O !!!

20. Hi @marxwyn , am so happy for you that your LM and withdoll parts matched perfectly.

Here's Shandy wishing Happy Tuesday! May our lives be repleted with happiness and everything nice :)

[​IMG]Valentine’s Day by Angelia Wong, on Flickr