1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Little Harmony Line Discussion

Apr 15, 2012

1. @angelia135
      Look at that gentle little face! I love her dress.

2. Thank you so much ! Am so glad that you liked her :) Have a lovely week :aheartbea

3. I got my first Little Monica girl in the mail a few days ago, and did her faceup yesterday. I’m in love with her skin tone and the feel of her resin. :D

[​IMG]

4. @dxgirly Ooo, I love that colour combo for the hair and eyes...I was thinking of getting a similar looking girl.

5. Thank you! I wasn’t sure about that color wig on her at first, but I’m really growing to love it!

6. @dxgirly Do you find the colour photographs well?

7. Yeah it’s pretty spot on. It’s a bright coral in real life, as well.

Got two more Little Monica girls, and I did their faceups last night.

Lariat on the left, and Little Sarubia on the right. <3

[​IMG]

#847 dxgirly, May 18, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2020
    8. Does anyone have pic of Little Harmony head (if is Little Haazel that would be so grateful) on Luts Model Delf muscular body?
      I wonder would the head be too small on Model Delf body.
      I love Luts muscular body but I think their heads are too small for that strong body. So wanna find some bigger head to hybrid on Luts body. Thank you so much!

9. Oh~ I'm planning (would love) for a haazel on mdf body too.
      I don't think it would be too small, isn't Little Harmony head is more common size? Not the smaller side like recent mature minis...
      I have Irin and if hers and haazel's head size is similar, I can try put it on my male mdf body, but mine is the old non-muscular (type 2) one, if you'd like.

10. Yes, please!:love At least I can have some idea to see how he looks like on mdf body.
      I also wonder does he need to be modified to fit Luts body and are the resin colors of Luts and Little Monica match.

#850 722lavender, Jun 10, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    11. @722lavender here you go. sorry skin tone is different, but I did post on my insta (the normal comparison, although my LM is 2012 and my mdf is nov 2017.

[​IMG]

12. Thank you! :kitty2 The resin color seems not much different and the head fit well too. So wanna buyyyyy. :D

13. Does anyone know what the resin match is like between LM and Fairyland at the moment? :) I'm considering a LM boy body with a MNF head but have no idea if it would look good!

14. @Lunameth not a good match, LM is a yellow normal, while Fairyland is a pink normal. That hybrid has been done the other way round with blushing though!

15. Oh that's a shame, it's such a lovely looking body!

16. @marxwyn That's a very interesting hybrid! I think Haazel or Demetri would look very good on an MDF body (or the new KDF 45)
      @722lavender So I have a couple of Luts dolls and an LM and it really depends on the resin batch and so on. My LM matches my yellowed Luts better than a fresh, pinky new Luts. I can try getting pics for you to see.

17. Thank you! I love to see more pictures of LM and Luts hybrid!

18. @722lavender Welp, this worked out waaaay better than I thought! LM Jeremy on the classic KDF boy body, and KDF Bory on the LM Little Harmony body! The resin match is super close, but Bory is over ten years and Jeremy is less than four.

[​IMG]

19. I'm wondering if anyone has a Tommy yet? I don't seem to be able to find any owner pictures of him! :sweat

20. I'm going to have to read through the thread, but is anyone ordering either of the limited vampire heads?