1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Little Harmony Line Discussion

Apr 15, 2012

1. Sorry to double post, LM just emailed me to ask what color resin I wanted Cleria in! My order was less than $500 without shipping so i didnt think i would qualify for her:D

2. Congrats. What body did you get her on? I'm so tempted to get her in cocoa as well. On the new Little Girl Echo body as it's double jointed.

Yay that is so great to know. I was planning to ask friends if they want to order anything as well so we can reach those $500. Her name is so similar to mine I almost have to get her ;).

3. @laquaza , I actually got the hot! body, because I really love one piece torsos lol. I'm interested in seeing photos of the echo body as people receive it, but I don't pose my dolls too much so the single joints aren't a problem for me.

Do itt, Roselyn is so pretty <3 Its so great that theyre redoing a lot of their big sculpts as MSD. Im really hoping they do Chloe at some point too.

4. I might be the opposite ;). But I guess I'll know for sure this fall when I receive my first single torso body.
      The single torso was the main reason I didn't get my Roselyn:Symphony on the Grace body.

I am still quite the newbie so I might be overestimating that torso joint. A friend of mine who's an amazing doll photographer said it doesn't matter that much.

5. I have a Charlotte on pre-order in their cocoa cream resin. I looked around and couldn't find owner pics of her either. I'll post her here when she arrives!

On that note, does anyone know how long Little Monica's wait usually is?

6. @Anglerfishee
      They are quite fast. I've ordered twice and the first order (blank doll in WS) took 1(!) month to ship while the second order (blank doll in their event skin + some parts) took three months.
      I am curious about my newest order because it's the biggest and most complicated one yet.

7. @Anglerfishee even right now, they're quick. My last order (and actually my first direct, my other LM doll came via other, more interesting circumstances!) was made December 4, and shipped January 18. :)

8. Wow that's so cool to hear that they're fast! Thank you guys for chimming in!

9. Depending on how you paid for your order, full or layaway. My 1st order was layaway for 3 months and they shipped the doll on 4th month like they said on their website. And my doll came with make up (Giselle vampire) so that’s on time.

10. I’m not so lucky with the month wait times, even during orders in the same time. Mine average 3-4 months, some took up to 6 months in the past. Just keep that in mind, and enjoy if it does ship really quickly instead :3nodding:

11. For those who are curious about how the new Echo girl body compares with the classic Little Harmony girl body here's some comparison pictures. It's just some crappy phone pictures but I think the biggest differences (arm joint and double jointed legs) are still visible.

The general proportions are the same. It's just the joints that are different.
      [​IMG]

Double joints in action
      [​IMG]

And as a little bonus here's two Roselyn's together
      [​IMG]

I really should take some better pictures eventually :nowords: but I hope it's still somewhat helpful.

12. thank you for the comparison @laquaza :D
      do you know if the classic's torso can use echo's limbs? (arm and leg)

13. @laquaza is that cocoa cream skin? I’m waiting for my Roselyn in cocoa cream too with echo body.
      One thing I don’t like about LM body is the hands of grace girl body. Tried to replace one hand and the connection part broke.

14. I am planning to test it out next week as my Little Harmony girl needs to be restringed anyway. Then I'll take some pictures and post them here as well :).

Yes she's in cocoa cream. It's a very light and ashy color. Personally I much prefer the event skin from February (my Harmony Roselyn). But I'm very happy with the Echo girl body.

Oh noes. Have you asked LM about getting replacement parts?

15. I restrung my Little Harmony girl today and I took the chance to test the compatibility with the new Echo girl body. Luckily it works very well :dance.

WS: Little Harmony girl body
      Cocoa Cream: Echo girl body

Both bodies side by side. The Little Harmony girl (WS) has heel feet that's why the feet look different.
      [​IMG]

I've successfully Frankendoll'ed them together :). The Little Harmony girl legs seem to be a tiny bit longer indeed.
      [​IMG]

The echo girl body comes with more ridges and notches to help with posing.
      [​IMG]

Personally I prefer torsos where the joint doesn't sit directly under the bust so I like the old torso better.

16. @laquaza I didn’t really *ask* them but I mentioned in Q&A board to not string Roselyn too tight at the wrist bc of what happened, and they just said the hands shouldn’t be hard to change. I don’t intend to use original hands anw so I just ignore it.
      Do you find them being strung too tight? I personally like the burst joint being hidden bc it looks better, but which one do you feel easier to pose?

17. @laquaza thank you sooo much for the frankendolly photo!!!!
      so it is possible. that is my ideal setup! :love classic torso + echo's arm and foot.

18. Agreed. This would be my ideal body too :). As I personally prefer the torso joint to sit lower on the abdomen. For me the hidden torso joint looks nicer but I think the lower joint looks more natural when bend. I don't usually display my dolls naked so I don't really care if the joint is visible or not.
      Functionally they are pretty similar so I'd say it's only a matter of personal taste :).

Forgot to add:
      I might eventually update my Little Harmony girls arms and legs to the Echo one. But right now I can't justify the costs ;). Another time.

19. I just received my Roselyn today and I have mixed feeling about the skin colour. It clearly has pink/red undertone but my phone camera can’t capture it. The colour looks completely different from how it looks like in real life.

[​IMG]
      Another thing is I didn’t expect Roselyn head is quite small, smaller than Cleria head. Even the head hole is also smaller. I feel like the head doesn’t look so good with grace echo body. Smaller body will look better.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      I feel like all LM tan skin colours don’t reflect real colours in photos. They have undertone colours you can only see with your eyes. Will try to take photos again tmr morning to see if colour looks better.
      Btw anyone ordered the sandy gray skin this time?

20. Omg is that a Cleria head in cocia cream :love:aeyepop:. Nooooo I thought you could only get it in NS or WS. I should have asked before ordering :(.

I agree with you on the skin color. I have a little Roselyn in cocoa cream and a Roselyn in the event skin from last february. And I much prefer the one from february. Cocoa cream looks very ashy.

Very bad lighting but this is both of them next to each other:
      [​IMG]