1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Little Harmony Line Discussion

Apr 15, 2012

1. @laquaza you can get Cleria head in event skin, just pay extra $30. I didn’t think to get the head in cocoa bc I don’t really like the head that much, but no one wants to buy it when I posted it on FB so I thought to get in cocoa cream to practice face up. Cleria head is bigger so it looks much better with grace echo body.

Did you take photo with your phone or a camera. Tbh I like the colour in your photo than mine. Last February the event skin is too warm for my liking so I didn’t order vampire Giselle with that skin.

2. That picture was taken with my camera and a ring light.
      But it was in the middle of the night. I'll take some pictures in daylight next Saturday. Been wanting to do a tan resin comparison for a while.

3. I just took another one this morning under sunlight and still not true colour, just close enough. Maybe it’s time for me to invest in a ring light lol.
      [​IMG]

4. Happy Birthday, Scorpio!
      Little Monica Sophia & [image] Doll Chateau Scorpion Charon

[​IMG]

5. Hi there, Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post. I'm brand new around these parts and have to say that I am strongly considering getting a Little Enrill on the boy body (normal skin) as my first "proper" BJD. I was wondering if there was any pros/cons to this model in particular, or if there was anything I needed to be aware of before buying it later in the new year? Thanks so much in advance.

6. @moonlightnocturne , i believe the boy body is single jointed, so posing might be kind of limited (if thats important to you). LM dolls are very good quality though, and the wait time is reasonable. Theyre one of my favorite companies ^_^

I finally settled on a wig/eye combo for my Roselyn!
      [​IMG]

7. Oh that's wonderful to hear for sure, shame about that body though. But I'm sure for my first doll he'll do the trick for now and if I decide to change the body later I could absolutely do that later down the line. Thank you for your input, and your doll is looking beautiful!

8. Only the knees are single jointed. The arms are actually double jointed. It's the same joints they use for the girl body. It took me a while to figure them out when I got my first girl.

Here's the picture from Little Monica where they show off the features of his body:
      [​IMG]
      To engage the arm joint you need to pull on the underarm until the joint pops out a bit. Then you can bend it.

They have released an updated version of the girl body with improved posing but none for the boy body. At least not yet.

9. Oh wow, I had no idea! I'll have to give that a try right now! Thank you for the heads up!

10. That reminds me I took my own little Enrill on a trip last week. I spend a few days up in the mountains and had a nice photoshoot planned with her but sadly I forgot my camera :(. It's a bummer but that's how I found out my camera actually takes decent pictures in daylight :). And Ampère is so beautiful she looks great on any picture :love.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

But I definitely need to return with the proper equipment eventually:3nodding:.

11. Anyone planning to get the new limited Little Monica? :D
      oh I am sooo tempted.....

12. She's utterly adorable but sadly I already blew my doll funds for this month. But I'll happily look at your pictures if you decide to get her :love

13. She’s 1/4 size so unfortunately I won’t get her. I’m waiting for special skin event to get Chloe or special head of one of harmony girls.

14. She's very cute but she doesn’t “speak” to me, so I'm passing up on this release.

15. This probably a common knowledge but anyway I went and ask Little Monica if I can purchase a basic little harmondy body plus echo's arm and leg part, and they said yes! Just ask at the Q&A and they'll make listing for you. But that means extra part that might not be used at all...hmmm...

16. Oh I wonder if I can change grace echo arms and legs to grace body arms and legs. The old body knuckles drives me crazy

17. Omg that's great to know. That means updating my WS Little Harmony girl body to the new arms and legs will be easier than expected. That sounds much better than buying a whole new body just for the arms and legs.

18. I am officially waiting for the Little Monica head. just the head, as can't afford full dolls at the moment sadly. Based on their good track record I won't need to wait too long.

I opt for custom faceup, default faceup but with eyebrow change, a bit of a gamble hopefully doesn't dissapoint. Hoping by getting a faceupped head, I can "play" with her straight away. I wish i have time to do faceup...so many blank heads waiting.

19. The current Little Monica event us tempting me so much. Brown skin at no extra charge :love. Maybe I need to squeeze in another girl in May. I've been wanting a little Sophia for a while. But let's see.

20. Yay I was able to order Echo girl legs and arms separately so I can upgrade my Little Harmony girl to the new arms and legs.

And I got a Little Sophia in brown as well :).