1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Little Harmony Line Discussion

Apr 15, 2012

1. I suggest looking for clothing for Unoa that fit the Large bust size.

Etsy has an amazing threshold of wonderful items for considerably inexpensive prices. They have a search bar towards the top and you can look up "Unoa" or "Minifee" and get a whole slew of results from different sellers who sew or craft specifically for that size.

I have my girl in a Guppy Kisses top right now, a Tonner doll vest, and dollmore leggings atm. She fits rather well in all three. :) I'll have to go through my horde of clothing and show you all how it fits her.

2. TrinityInRainbows
      Yes we do have plan to restock the dress. It's just temporarily sold out right now.
      We'll restock it soon.
      And we do have plan to make more outfits that fit Little Harmony. ^^

3. Where is the info about a gloomy Irin? :ablink:

I'm hoping to see more Little Harmony dolls! Especially I'm hoping for a mini-sized Enrill, since he'd be perfect for a character of mine and a handsome boyfriend for my Unoa. But I think we have to wait for a mini boy body to be released first... :sweat

4. I know a friend (SchizoCheese) who would kill for a LH Enrill. XD I do think Irin looks a bit like Enrill, with Lucile's mouth. <3

Glad to hear about the clothing options!

EDIT: Gloomy Irin? Where? I checked LM's Twitter and site but... there's nothing. .____. Managed to avoid getting another Bluefairy mini so I am open to the idea of getting a LH girl~~

5. Here's the "teaser" for the Gloomy Irin. :D
      http://www.bjdcollectasy.com/little-monica/little-monica-teaser-2.html

I REALLY hope they sell the head separate, like the innocent Sophia. I'd buy it in a HEARTBEAT! :aheartbea
      Oh goodness, I hope so. *_* *swoon*

Alogue, That would REALLY help if you could post those pictures! I'm just so nervous to get clothes! All the one's on etsy are so cute!

LittleMonica,
      Thank you so much for the information! :) I'm so excited! Do you/could you give out information as if the Gloomy Irin head would be sold separate? I understand if you can't say anything about it though. :)

6. Sorry for yelling but I WANT THAT OUTFIT! :D If it'll look anything like in the teaser, it's gorgeous...

rainwaltz, I thought that Irin was a bit like Enrill at first too, but when I opened pictures of both in tabs and looked at them side by side, Enrill has that something Irin doesn't... Enrill's eyes are more slanted and the mouth more defined (and a bit grumpy). Irin is cute, but Enrill is just so handsome :) And I'd love to see what SchizoCheese would do with a LH Enrill since her bigger Enrill is so gorgeous! (Nanaki and her previous Enrill were a few of the reasons I started to warm up to Enrill in the first place and now I want a big Enrill as well. I'd still get the big Enrill whether LM releases a LH Enrill or not.)

Edit. Oh, and news about my Irin, she's in the UK and she'll ship to Finland next week after the Queen's Jubilee. Then I'll try on every slim mini clothe in the house on her for a review!

7. Echoing Shara: The clothes look amazing. I love the headdress, and the stripes...!

Shara
      I know what you mean by being obsessed with Nanaki -- I love him too. &#9829; I think Irin looks much softer than Enrill, too, being a female sculpt and all.

8. I love the new gloomy Irin teaser, I think her story will be awesome! Ever since the latest Aster's story came out, I'm soooo curious about her story, my guess is that Irin used to be slave but then somehow she was 'saved' and ends up working in Demetri's residence :)

@Shara yay! Please post ton of photos when your Irin arrives XD

9. Shara, Congratulations! I'm so excited to see what you do with her! :D

10. Okay so I finally finished up my girls mods and gave her a faceup!

[​IMG]

Really god awful phone picture till I can get a decent one with daylight! I give to you all my Demon Princess Silvana~ now with super obnoxious eyelashes! xD!

11. Oh wow! You really transformed her, I couldn't have guessed it was Irin if I didn't know :XD:

12. Alogue, Oh my goodness! She looks completely different! What a lovely face! :D
      I really love what you did with her lips! They look so cute. <3
      I can't wait to see more!

13. alogue, wow, as the others said, your Irin looks completely different. She's lovely, and love the lips too :D

14. Wow what a customization you have done on her, alogue! She shows that Irin is so versatile, she can pull off many kinds of looks :D

15. Ah wow thank you all so much for your kind words! I have been feeling a little unsure about her myself and your kind words have definitely help sway me more towards her :D

[​IMG]

I had a chance to snap a few nice pictures of her this morning. Her eyes and wig are all wrong, but here she is for the most part! She fits 12mm glass eyes REALLY well. These are just some 12s I had lying around. Her eye color is really supposed to be red, and her hair blonde, but I haven't found a wig I like enough yet for her. Hopefully I can pick one up soon @~@

CLOTHING INFO: She has on a guppykisses top, a Tonner doll vest (from the Alice Cullen set) and Dollmore leggings. The mini-skirt around her waist was actually from a teddy bear set I got at Build a Bear which I'm not entirely sure is there anymore @~@

16. Alogue, She is just too precious! I love that outfit, I can't wait to see her in proper eyes and wig!
      I am thinking of getting some red eyes soon enough. :)

17. Um.. I can't say anything about Gloomy Irin. Sorry. T-T
      One thing. The outfit does look like the teaser drawing. ^^
      We post teaser photos on our main page, so keep your eyes on it!
      Here is the address of our main page http://www.littlemonica.co.kr/
      If you access our website right to our English page, you won't see the teasers! ^^

18. Oh I'll keep an eye out for this for sure! I seem to be in a clothe collecting phase with my dolls so getting something gorgeous that would definitely fit the LH body is quite intriqueing! :-)

19. Hello LittleMonica! Haha it's okay if you can't tell anything about Gloomy Irin, just keep up the great works :D
      And I'm excited to see more Little Harmony clothings too, I'd love to see Irin in varieties of clothing :)

And just remembered about database, to all of you who have received your Irin, can you post your Irin in the Little Monica Database?

@alogue she is awesome, alogue! I think she pulls off the devilish look pretty well, and I can't wait to see her final look with the correct wig & eyes ^^

20. alogue Your girl looks so sassy! :3

LittleMonica It's alright - -we'll just keep an eye on the LM site! I am so glad that the outfit looks like the drawing, and omg a collaboration with La Maison! One of my favourite Korean seamstresses (that doesn't sell overseas sob); I am totally psyched for the release!! Could you give us an estimated date when the real teasers will be released?

Shara Only just?! I swear collecting clothes for my crew is 50% why I'm in the hobby. XD The other 50% is photography!