1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Little Harmony Line Discussion

Apr 15, 2012

1. That's so wonderful to hear! Thank you for reaching out to them!

2. Interesting!
      I'm part of the last order (for now, maybe) so I'd like to join the discussion thread, even though I don't have a LM doll yet. I got a full doll and a head. Will hybrid the head with Withdoll. Everyone'd dolls are very lovely, I'm looking forward to mine.

3. Oh! That would be great! I didnt currently have money for a doll but this gives me hope that i might be able to get one if their dolls in the future :3nodding:

4. Oh I would definitely be interested to see pictures of your hybrid. Is the resin match for NS or WS?

5. @laquaza White Skin. Will definitely post her when I have her together.

6. I know that the sculptor used to work for N-Doll before LittleMonica was founded. (I believe all of N-Dolls SD sculpts were re-released with new names under the LM brand. Hopefully she will continue some work in the hobby in the future as well, even if its not under LM name <3

7. That is always the hope, Cydril. Artists should have good, secure work like any other job. I'm glad that they can at least transfer their skills to other makers.

8. So I'm currently putting together looks for my dolls and was wondering which iris size to get.
      I'm leaning towards a smaller iris, 14/6mm low dome maybe. But I'm not quite sure. What are you all using?

9. It really depends on the sculpt and you personal preference. My Little Harmony dolls all use 14/5mm eyes but I prefer small irises so you might not like the look.

They don't all have faces on this picture but here's all of my girls:
      [​IMG]

Which reminds me that I should do another group shot. Now that they finally got their face ups.

10. Hmm, I'm getting Sweet Little Sarubia and Gloomy Little Sophia. I would think, based on my other 1/4 dolls that 14/5mm might be a bit too small, but I'm not totally sure.
      @laquaza your group is very pretty and look very good with their eyes, so maybe 5mm is the answer.

11. Mine has been wearing 12mm, although I prefer 14mm small iris. And I find small dome fits better. 14mm suits too, just make her more youthful.

@laquaza love your group. They are much better dressed and more complete than mine.

12. @marxwyn : Thank you :XD:. I guess having incomplete dolls is just part of this hobby. Some of mine have been waiting for their faces for over a year though :frownyblush:.

I took some more pictures of Lauren (Little Sophia) and Seraina (Little Roselyn) yesterday:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

13. They are so cute! I love how their outfits coordinate without being matchy-matchy. :)

14. I got a shipping notice today, did anyone else?

15. Nothing from me, what did you order?
      I got a head w/ faceup I'm waiting for.

16. My dolls arrived! I have both a Tommy and a Rye (head only) to go with my Jeremy. I needed all the happy boys. They were too cute.

17. That's wonderful! How long ago did you order them? Still waiting on a shipping notice for mine!

18. I ordered the week of the discontinuation. I need to paint my Rye and get his body but I'm so happy I got them

19. I'll be posting pics later but I painted my Rye and got him onto a resinsoul body, and though the resin match sucks the fit is nice. I am really going to miss LM dolls. My sweet Tommy is the cutest little thing.

20. Resurrecting this thread to post a pic of my newest gal, Jessica. I absolutely adore Little Monica and am very impressed with their packaging and the quality of their dolls. Their wigs are also incredible! Such a shame they've closed...

[​IMG]