1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Little Harmony Line Discussion

Apr 15, 2012

1. rainwaltz, haha! I do a lot of sewing myself so I haven't used up that much money on clothes puchases yet (not as much as I have with wigs anyways). Sewing myself has also helped me to get clothes for my slim girls who can't really wear regular MSD clothing.

I've always found Dollheart clothing beautiful and actually these few preorders lately have had pieces that really suit my dolls' styles perfectly (luckily in SD and Yo-SD size so they do actualy fit my girls)! And I find that this teaser has similar aesthetics, and quaranteed a fit for slimmer LH figure :D

But me too, I love to dress up my dolls in different clothes (they rarely wear the same thing for a whole week through) and then photograph them :)

2. Shara Super jealous of your sewing talent! I sadly have like zero skills at all so I make up for it by buying clothes. x____x;;; I can't even sew buttons nicely back on to shirts... I also don't have much of an interest in handicrafts so I don't quite want to learn, either. *is awful sloth*

I wonder if the collab with La Maison is just for Gloomy Irin's clothes or will there be separate outfits or specially faceupped dolls? >:3 I'm sure I'm dooming myself (and others) just mentioning it.

3. I really hope the outfit sells separately. I really can't justify getting another Irin just for the clothes :XD:

4. I'm starting to get really into collecting clothes too. :sweat
      Or at least, I am trying! I really love wigs, so I have been buying a lot of different kinds!
      I just bought two mohair wigs yesterday, I will see if I like them when they come in. ^^ I am on the edge about them.

I'm too excited to see the Gloomy Irin! :D

5. I'm with rainwaltz here, even though read a few sewing books, still can't get it. easy skirts okay though.
      clothing is quite expensive for me, so far I bought necessity outfit only, though still can't find a perfect shirt though >.>

btw, before I forgot, I'd like to say that I do like LH's body, and glad that the joint is not at the boobs :)

6. This. THIS SO MUCH. I don't get why so many companies are "upgrading" their girl bodies to have a bust joint when nobody bends at the boobs. I very much prefer my torso joints at the diaphragm (where the ribcage ends) or waist.

7. I also love the basic oldstyle torso joint. Although I haven't got any dolls which have torso joint just below the breasts, I don't personally find it aesteticelly pleasing. Thenagain, I don't really hide my dolls' joints so... I have to say though, my SDGr is my best sloucher with her three-part-torso and my no-joint-at-all SD10 sits the best.

8. New Gloomy Irin teaser is up :) http://www.littlemonica.co.kr/ The outfit is white/blue, it appears. I was thinking b/w (since the first teaser was) and now I can't get my head around it, I keep thinking that the color is wrong :XD: Still it looks gorgeous! But none of my girls need a blue outfit, so I think I'm safe for now :)

9. Surprised to see it in blue too, but I love the bodice nonetheless…!

10. rainwaltz: haha, I think I saw your post on another thread. And first I didn't really know/mind about different kind of joints, as long as it pose well, especially before I got my first, a minifee. But after handling her, and seeing lots of photos about different type of bodies, and learning what makes certain poses natural, I am now starting to figuring/picture a suitable doll bodies for me. Still lots to learn though :)

shara: saw a thread (quite old though), photos of posing of SDgr body, and I am quite impressed with it. But I don't think I want an SD size.

btw about the new dress, perhaps hope that they'll have in another colour too? "It's secret" outfit comes in 2 colours :sweat
      (wonder about the "Black Ribbon")

11. Oh I hope they make a different coloured version as well. As much as I think the outfit is adorable, I'm never a fan of blue. > < If anything, I'll probably still get it, but I'd like the option! :)

12. I really hope to see more Irin pictures ><
      I'm in love with Irin and is waiting for Gloomy Irin release, I love small eye doll xOx (though the dolls I have are all big eyes Orz)
      Looking forward for June 15th coming...TAT!

13. I just ordered Little Harmony body! ^^ I'm so happy, I have wonderful husband xD
      I wondering, how it will be looks with Unoa Lusis faceplate ^^ I think, that hybrid will be pretty :>
      I love LM bodies, so pretty <3

14. I got my Irin today :) Here's her blank head:

[​IMG]

Her body went to my Unoa so the head went back into the box, although it's very lovely.

I tried on my snuggest slim mini outfit on Little Harmony body and it fits. therefore I believe that evey other slim mini clothe will also fit her :) She also fits to all the shoes I've gotten for my Unoa, although her feet are a bit larger. That just means that she can fit into more shoes (that are too large for Unoas)!

15. Shara: Congrats!!!:)!!! The blank head looks so lovely ^O^~!!!

I'm thinking I should order with WS or NS now >_<

16. Shara - BIG congrats ^^

Please, tell us - what about resin match beetwen LM body and Unoa faceplate?
      I will be very VERY thankful... Because I order LM body to my unoas faceplate- and now I'm scared of resin matches of them ?___?"

17. Nihil, I posted a review in the Unoa hybrid thread :-) Unfortunately the resin does not match at all. The resin in Little Harmony dolls is pink whereas my 2010 Unoa is very pale creamy yellow. I'm trying to do a blush to the FPto make it matchbetter, but colorwise it's not the best option. I do however love the body's engineering and shape so I'll try to make it work.

I also did a full review with more blank face shots in my blog (points to sig).

18. Sorry for hijacking this thread, but I was wondering if anyone has some fairyland resin to compare with the little harmony body. Irin is cute, but she's not really doing it for me; I love the body, though; it's so elegant. :sweat

19. Gloomy Irin is up! :D
      What an interesting design! I think the numbering is so cool!
      That, and I adore the one eye open, one eye closed!
      Too cute! :aheartbea

Unfortunately, I won't be getting her Gloomy Face.
      If they sell the head separate, I will get it blank, and get a faceup on it elsewhere! :)

But I do hope the dress goes on sale! Oh I hope! ^^