1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Monica - Yuria and Dyuke

Jul 20, 2009

1. I can't wait to see pics of him when he arrives Muisje. I think he would be perfect for a character I'm working on. I wish I had the money to order him right now. Saddly I will have to wait. This boy isn't a limited is he?

2. *_*That is SOOOOO FAST! For a whole boy! Unbelievable!
      Which means......I am not able to catch up this event...:doh I will order...maybe on August 20th...I am so sad...:...(

3. wow! I don't know littlemonica is that fast! I'm glad to hear that ^^

Please show me ton pics of your dyuke! I really want to see him........... And box opening picture too, I've never seen a Littlemonica box opening before XD

4. Oh wow!!! I've never looked too closely at Little Monica dolls, but they sure are gorgeous! :o I'm totally in love with Dyuke.... he reminds me of Volks Williams! :chibi Maybe I will get him instead of a Williams LOL >_>

5. There is a Little Monica Kliff box opening right here.
      My boy is currently held by customs. It may take another week or so before I can post box opening and posing pictures.

I was thinking the same thing. Dyuke does have a certain "Volks look" in the pictures that I like. Hopefully he'll look just as great (or better) in real life.

6. oh I forgot that I have seen that before....... I guess I'm not impressed enough coz of the fact that he got no faceup.......

I really hope to see your boy soon! did you order a faceup?

7. I didn't order a face-up as I usually do those myself. There must be people who ordered him with face-up. The face-ups in the promo pictures look pretty good.

8. I didn't read carefully and thought the link was to dyuke's opening box = =||||
      I excited clicked into the post and found it was KLIFF, Orz
      Muisje, I want to see your dyuke's arrival very very much, hope he will back soon TAT

9. Customs released him today, so it will be just a few more days until I can make box opening pictures. Today I also noticed the picutes in the wig section for the fist time. Dyuke and Yuria look different in brighter and less warm light, but they are still charming.

10. awesome! Spam pics when he arrives! And I'd like to know about the body poseabilities too!!!!

And oh! Lots of new wigss!!! I can drool on their pics now ^^

11. Mmm, Dyuke modeling the silver wig is divine... *___*

I'm excited to see owner pics of him too, even blank. :)

12. Awww, how pretty! I like how serious Dyuke seems.

13. Well, it took some debating with the lady at the post office as she refused to hand me over my package (long story), but my Dyuke is finally home and I can say he's a dreamy boy in real life. Sorry, no pictures yet. I had a guest staying over yesterday and I'll try to get some pictures online today or this weekend.

The body poses very nicely. He's stable and although I haven't tried a lot of different poses, I'm quite pleased. I have the A body and it does have a nasty belly pop. It may go away with sueding.

His face is better than I thought it would be. I was afraid I had jumped on him a bit too soon, finding the promo pictures a bit flat after a while, but even blank the head looks good and has a lot of potential.

14. muisje : congrats on getting him!!! Please please post box opening and body poseability pictures!!!

And post your boy with his faceup too :)

and oh, what event head do you get?

15. congratulate to muisje, and your describing of the body is uesful, hope to see your boy soon.

16. muisje your boy is lovely. Thank you so much for the great pics and analysis of the body. Now I'm even more anxious to buy one.

17. I think I still prefer Crow....I want to wait for the special faceup Crow, if I really like it, I will probably buy him~~~ I love cute little boy~~~

18. Thanks Muisje!

Ugh, so many dolls are fighting to upset the order of my wishlist plans these days. Dyuke definitely deserves a spot on the list. *___*

19. I'm very picky when it comes to male sculpts.. For some reason.. But I lovelovelove Dyuke! His B face up is amazing! And I want him! <33