1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Rebel Doll Discussion - pt.2

Nov 2, 2018

1. My guy is the old little rebel normal 2019 on dfh normal yellow 2021, see my previous post 143 on this thread for photo if you want to see.

2. Ah, Moonleaf? Thank you! The original post didn't say what body it was. How is the resin match in real life? It looks pretty close, maybe a bit darker than the Little Rebel resin?

3. Yes, it is slightly darker in real life.

4. Lotte (short for Charlotte) is dressed for a party. She's normally in cut-offs and tees, but sometimes a girl wants to be...well, girly.

[​IMG]

:candycane

5. hi y'all!

I've got an Ethan head in the caramel skin (which is BEAUTIFUL), and I'm looking to put him on a male body... but I'm not sure what resins will match, other than the Fdoll #17. the Fdoll body looks great, although the neck circumference seems a little small? does anybody have any experience with Fdoll bodies?

I really like the look of the DF-H, which apparently matches the older LRD tan... would that still match with the current caramel color?

and of course, if anyone has an alternative suggestions, that would be awesome too :^D
      (my nitpicky, not-so-important-but-would-be-nice preference would honestly be for less buff/defined bodies, but that's not my highest priority)

thanks!!

6. I got an FDoll 69cm boy body for my Aleksander head last year, and to my surprise it came by default with two torsos: one with a thicker neck and one with a thinner one. The thicker version fitted perfectly for Aleksander who was built to go on a 10-11cm neck. I do not know about Ethan, though? If it sounds ok, maybe ask FDoll if they still include two torsos with that body?

7. I finally got my Jelle, Lucia, painted (she's been sitting on her body blank for a year, maybe more... yikes)
      [​IMG]

8. @Girrl She's so beautiful, I especially like the matching lip color and manicure, very glamorous <3

Painted my Little Rebel Ethan in caramel resin, here's Thomas:
      [​IMG]

This thread reminds me that I need to take some photos of my two Little Rebel guys together! I'm so thrilled to have both of my favorite LR sculpts :blush

9. @Gamine - What company body tan resin is that you picked? It looks like it matches the craamel well but a bit lighter?

10. @xyuemoto I purchased the body second-hand, it's a Spiritdoll proud body v2, according to the seller the resin color was a custom match to I.O.S. dark tan. It's a little lighter than the Little Rebel caramel color, and in person it has slightly more red/pink undertone than the caramel. I'm sorry that this probably wasn't too helpful, I.O.S. dark tan seems to be an pretty obscure color :whee:

11. Hello~ I have a question for you LR Andre owners out there:

Any recommendations for eyes? I've noticed that the 12mm eyes I have are just a smidgen too small (some gaping near the corners). Are there any 12mm eyes that are a good fit? Or 14mm eyes with small irises that you recommend?

Thanks so much!

12. Senmu in winter.

[​IMG]

13. Senmu looks beautiful! Love the colour scheme and clothes.

14. Question for any of my fellow Jelle owners! Does anyone know the compatibility of Jelle to the FL feeple bodies? I've done a bit of poking around at measurements and while they *might* work, with the shoulders of 11cm, neck just a little on the small side with 8.4cm and the feeple head size being a tad bit smaller at 23cm, I figured it wouldn't harm anything to toss out a feeler over here.

Also! For anyone who has the LR Chocolate- has it been compared with DF-H's Chocolate? I have a body(not for my LR heads, sorry) on order, so I can do a comparison once it arrives, but I'm only 10 months in on the wait and with the queue it looks like I may have a couple more to go. But! Food for thought.

15. @spindlewood I have some CandyKitten eyes in my Andre head and they seem ok but they are 14mm with regular pupils. I can try different styles if you still need?

16. Senmu in autumn.

[​IMG]

17. Love the colors of that outfit!