1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Rebel Doll Discussion - pt.2

Nov 2, 2018

1. @Nihmo Oh I hope the body arrives soon! That's always exciting!
      @Girrl she looks great on that body! I really love her hair too. :D

2. After waiting a long time for her body, my Jelle is finally complete!

[​IMG]Raven by Ashemanu, auf Flickr

3. complete ... and Amazing :love worth the wait, I suspect ;)

4. @Girrl Thank you! Heh, yes, it´s totally worth it! I am very much in love with her ;)

5. Ahhhh i can finally share my twins!! I have a seven and a jelle!

[​IMG]
      Everyone else's look fabulous!!!

6. @Ashemanu I love your Jelle! The way the lips are painted is especially pretty.
      @DraconicMaiden What a great pair! I love their curly hair.

I wasn't really happy with any wigs I had on hand for my recently acquired Seven, so I made my first brushed yarn wig for him. I'm so happy with how he looks!

[​IMG]

7. [​IMG]
      Hi there!

I have received DollFamily-H 65 cm 3parts torso body for my Nikita (LR Ethan) after 5 months awaiting)

It fits and matches perfectly! It needs some blushing, glueing and re-stringing, but there are no seams, it poses well and looks very lively and lovely)

8. @Kasia_I - he looks so good. may I ask why you need to glue (joints?) and restring? I bought the DFH jointed hands
      for my tan Kaylar head so he can use a normal skin Akagi body with turtleneck and long sleeves. but, was looking at
      the 65cm if the hands matched which they do pretty well. I don't really want another big body, but what nice fit!
      :daisy

9. I like when the doll moves tightly and DF tan resin is a little bit slick to move in such a way.
      This is just my preference, a kind of process to get aquainted with the doll and get ajusted to him or she: to wash the body, to polish some seams if they are, to make the blushing, ajust the elastic tension, to glue the sockets. Sometimes I make some modifications as carving between fingers =)

*I call it glueing though I use acrylic paints diluent ant matte varnish for it - I like this way more than hotglueing because the glue layer is often thicker*

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are some home photos to compare LittleRebel and DollFamily tan. Nikita's head has some blue blushing tints, so it looks a little bit greenish (as the real skin does).

The girl is white Fantasia Barbara on April Story 16 girl body. Her head is rather small, she wears 12 cm eyes with small iris.

11. LR tan is also very very close to Cerberus Project tan. amost exactly the same as my Rho from a few years ago and Sylvia vampire from last year.
      neither of those dolls want to give up their bodies for Kaylar. good grief. ;)

12. @Kasia_I
      He looks perfect! I was thinking of selling my Kai II because I was having trouble finding a body I liked. I really might have to go for this body.

13. Yes, that would be a good choice!
      He looks like a 16-17 years boy. The chest muscles look a little bit stronger than they should be, but nevertheless, that's not a problem, I think

14. Has anyone put Ethan on the SDF body, not the SDF65? I have a feeling it won't look how I like, but that's the body I have free at the moment so I'm hoping I can make use of it. I have the older type 2 body, but I don't think the proportions are too different between the types. Any help would be much appreciated!

15. Hey guys! Popped in to second(Third? Fourth?) the Fairyland/CP and Little Rebel Tan resin! Did a quick comparison-

[​IMG]

Other parts of the comparison are posted over here!

16. Hi everyone! I'm looking for some Mirodoll resin comparisons, I've seen a normal skin one before but I was wondering if anyone had a normal yellow comparison between Mirodoll and Little Rebel? Looking to hybrid my Kaylar in the next few months. Thanks!

17. Can you tell me if you have the DFH light tan or dark tan? Thank you.

18. It was light tan skin, afaik. I didn't see a "dark tan" option in the box during the order.

19. So Ethan in this picture is wearing doll family body? He looks cute! And his hands? I love how everything look together!

20. Yes, the jointed hands are the DF-H ones that they put with the body as a gift.
      I think, fit and match are perfect like they are made by one brand)