1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Rebel Doll Discussion - pt.2

Nov 2, 2018

1. Thanks for the fast answer.

I see yours is the 65 cm 3 parts torso. I have to check if the neck from 68 cm body fits ok with the head.

2. Thank you.

3. Has everyone seen the new grey skin option? I can say, while I don't have any dolls with fantasy resin colors, Kaylar is making a pretty good push on changing that!

4. Hello, want to share my Aleksander (ns) who arrived a week ago :) He is using DF-H 68 cm body in normal pink for now :)
      [​IMG]

5. I will definitely try to get my hands on the tan Kaylar head when the preorder opens ♡ I've been eyeing and admiring LR for so long now, that it's finally time >w<

Now let the research for the 'perfect' body begin xD I'm really loving the DF-H body tho that @Kasia_I posted about (your boy looks extremely gorgeous btw *__*)

#45 Sasha of the Crows, Aug 8, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    6. Hi again, does anyone have their Kaylar on a 61cm body? Would he end up looking bobbleheaded? Thanks!

7. Hi all...does anyone happen to have a female Iplehouse body (a sid or an eid) to test fit a Little Rebel head on? I know the fit for the male bodies is off, but I'm looking at shelling a larger girl and the Iple bodies would be awesome for her if the proportions work out.

8. This is a Luts senior 62cm body (the neck is 10cm, and the shoulders are 12cm), maybe it can help you as a reference for other similar size bodies.
      [​IMG]

9. Thank-you that's really helpful!

10. I've got my Jelle on Impldoll's muscular Idol woman body (she wears SID/EID clothes) and I think the proportions look great (the color match would be better too if Impl hadn't gone so heavy with the tangerine blushing on the body, ugh)
      [​IMG]

11. Hello! I see many hybrids with DF-H tan, but their tan is french resin, isn't it? I look it at the Alice Collection website. I want to ask how quality this resin is?
      And does anybody see tan skin comparison with DF-A and Dollzone?
      Thanks in advance for the answer!

12. I'm here as well to see about hybrid options aside from Luts (not that I dislike Luts bodies ;) )
      I want the lankiest body possible, so DZ and DC are both on my radar right now (also Resinsoul, though I'm not crazy about their aesthetic)

13. I moved my LR André to a Doll Zone B60-005 boy body in normal pink (instead of the 70cm body he was previously on, so that my LR boys would all be on the shorter side) and I think the fit and resin match are great. I'll try to snap a pic tonight.

Doll Parts, Doll Zone - BJD Dolls, Accessories - Alice's Collections

14. Hello everyone! I'm usually just a lurker, but now that I've ordered a Kaylar head in tan it's time to take action and find a body for him :celebrate I've seen quite a few people hybrid their LR heads with the Doll Family H 65cm body, but I was wondering if any of you happen to own a Doll Family A 62cm (preferably version II) body and could show me a picture of a LR head on it? I'm hoping to find a body for my Kaylar that is less than 65cm, available in tan (preferably one close to LR tan), and has a 13-14cm shoulder width. My budget for the moment is currently no more than $350 + shipping so it's a little bit of a struggle. Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to help me :)

15. Can anyone tell me what companies match LR tan skin? Does Impledoll?
      Thanks so much

16. Fantasy Doll is who casts LR's heads, so they have a custom LR tan you can request for a perfect match.

FDoll special color #17

17. Thanks so much, unfortunately I don’t like there bodies as I own one :( Hoping for others. Thank you though!

18. I have DollFamily-H 65 cm tan body for Ethan head, it matches almost perfectly. You can search for the photo in LR thread somewhere above

19. I kind of forgot to look into an actual LR thread since I picked up my Kai, or look into posting in this thread for that matter. :sweat

Somebody had mentioned being somewhat interested in seeing a LR head on a Resinsoul body, and my Azabien (Kai) is on the slim 70cm RS body (from 2015, in their normal skin):
      [​IMG] Azabien by Mara Jaide, on Flickr

I feel like the proportions are pretty decent. Overall, it seems that bodies with a 10-10.5cm neck circumference are pretty workable for LR heads.

Also, I'm planning to do an overhaul on Azabien's look, so I'll post some after-process photos of them once I finish their look :kitty2

20. hello ! does anyone know if LR's tan matches with dream valley's tan color at all, and if there's any photo comparisons? if not what is the experience like having a dyed head? is there anything I should look out for? thank you !