1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Rebel Doll Discussion - pt.2

Nov 2, 2018

1. I don’t have my dream valley boy or little rebel head anymore, so I can’t provide a comparison photo, but dream valley’s tan is a lot more orange than little rebel. Hope that helps!

2. @Tikalhammy thank you so much for letting me know at least ! I think I will just have to end up dying the head whenever I get one lol

3. Kaylar heads will be shipping soon. Excited.

4. exciting! I haven't painted my Kaylar from the first offering. bad dollie mama. :blush
      I did buy him lovely jointed hands. I guess I'm better at shopping than face-upping.

5. Does anybody who already has the kaylar head post a photo of it on the body you're using? I am trying to get an idea of the proportions for various bodies. Thanks.

6. Does anyone know how well little rebel normal matches granado normal?

7. I'd love to second this request ♡ Super thankful if some of you could post their head & body combos!

I was pretty much set on DF-H's 65cm body ever since ordering the head. But for character purposes I'd actually prefer my Kaylar to be on a slightly taller body. So I'm seriously looking into the 68cm type, just kinda scared that the head would end up looking too small in the end >_< So yeah, anybody here that keeps their LR head on a 68cm body too? Any input is highly appreciated!! ♡

8. Couple days ago I received a DF-A 70cm body that I ordered for my LR Aleksander. Don't know if this is any help to you, but besides the neck that is way too big I think the body is good size for a tall character.

9. I don't have Kaylar, but my Aleksander is on DF-H 68 cm and the proportion is really good that i ended up giving this body to him (it was originally my DF-H Beilan's). The head not looking small at all.
      Here the blank looking
      [​IMG]
      And here when he wear some clothes :
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

10. @starsonthewindowsill - Thanks for the info.

@riezyoe - This body was one I was actually looking at but changed my mind. Is the neck size actually 11cm?

11. @xyuemoto - according to Acbjd (since i bought from them) yes, the neck girth is 11 cm. But i don't measure it in rl. Even so this head can do various pose on this body such looking up, down, and tilting (?) it. I think the proportion is quite good enough?

12. Ok, that sounds great. Thanks.

13. I have the photos when he looking up, down, and tilting here. Maybe it will help others who need reference from this body for their LR heads
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#73 riezyoe, Nov 25, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
    14. @starsonthewindowsill YES it is really, really helpful! ^__^ It's good to know that even a 70cm body would still look good proportion-wise! Thanks a lot!

@riezyoe Wow your boy!! *__* What a stunner ♡ I LOVE him •^-^• Thanks a million for your pics and input!! The body looks prefect - exactly like I had hoped ^o^ It's super reassuring!

I wondered a bit about the neck girth myself, since 11cm seems a bit wide for my head. But it looks wonderful on the Aleksander! So I assume the Kaylar won't be too different...

15. Thanks! Glad it can be a help for you! :)
      I just checked about Kaylar head and neck size, LR said it's compatible with bodies with neck size 10-11 cm (same as Aleksander). Although, Kaylar head circumference is slightly smaller than Aleksander (0,5 cm differences). Even so, i think Kaylar head gonna be alright in this body too...

16. Doll drop because he's too gorgeous! (He's on an Impldoll Star body)

[​IMG]

17. [​IMG]
      My Sunny (LR Aleksander). Now i'm waiting for Jelle )

18. Thanks for the heads-up!! I just checked again und you're right! It says indeed that Kaylar's compatible with 10-11 neck girths' - so I should be save with DF-H's 68 cm body ♡

Can't wait to order that one for him, hopefully some time after Christmas at last >w<

19. hey guys! all your dolls are diamonds <33
      i have a question, do any of you have photos of kaylar head on df-h 65cm body??
      many thanks in advance!

20. Joining finally after going back and forth on adding a Little Rebel guy. I just ordered an in stock tan Ethan head as I think he will make the perfect big brother to my Irrealdoll Nur girl. Parker can't wait to meet her big brother. Finding a body will be awhile with the virus and money being tight.

#80 animemom, Apr 14, 2020
      Last edited: Apr 15, 2020