1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Rebel Doll Discussion - pt.2

Nov 2, 2018

1. @A_Wee_Tiefling they both look amazing. Size shouldn't matter if they are in love. I have seen talk women with shorter men.

2. Hello all! I’m trying to figure out if Little Rebel gray skin matches Miracle Doll’s gray :D Don’t suppose anyone have a hybrid of these colors?

3. I don't know if I can help but I only know Doll Family used to cast heads for them and so maybe their grey is a close match. In my experience its easier to make a head darker then a body and pretty much human heads are darker than their body because it's in the sun more year round. I am not familiar with Miracle Doll.

4. @Anneke Did you check the Rebel Dolls product page of your head on their official website, to make sure? Because for many heads you will find info on matching resin colors, and if for instance Fdoll did cast a certain head, they will usually mention what color in Fdoll's color system this is. So you could chose a body from the respective caster in the right color, or at least searching for matches would be made easier. Just an idea.

5. Oh thank you for the info! I've been out of the hobby for a long time and I'm so out of touch with all these casting places that work with the independent artists. I saw on Kaylar's sales page that the gray skin matches "F Doll #12 Color" But I couldn't find anything online about "F Doll" lol...

6. @Anneke - If you are looking to buy Kaylar head in the upcoming preorder the colour may not be the same as Fantasy Doll. Little Rebel is artist casting all the heads themselves now.

7. Be aware, though, that the new heads that LR is casting at home are not necessarily going to match FDoll or others any more.

8. OH I see. Well dang it how are we supposed to know what matches it :aeyepop: I guess we just have to be patient... haha, like always in this hobby :sweat

9. I ordered Kaylar! :cheer:cheer

In silver gray skin resin. Hopefully, I’ll get some sense of the resin matching so I can use Miracle Doll’s resin matching for his torso stand. :eusa_pray

10. I also got grey Kaylar. He'll probably be a floating head for a while though.

11. I did too and I have the same problem. Really interested what body is going to match. But before getting one, I gotta get bodies for my other floating heads...

12. I saw they updated their resin matching! Although the two samples they showed (Fantasy Doll #12 and Soom) don't match =/

13. Have just bought Kaylar in peach! I am so excited I was finally able to get him.

14. Yay!! Im excited to see them all come in :)

15. Oh that’s good to know! I will have a look thru that later

16. Me too! Now the hunt for a suitable body begins.

17. Oh yes! Me too have you any ideas in mind?

18. I personally ordered through BJDivas and ordered MYou Boy and a Girl Body in Coffee for my two tan heads from Little Rebel. It's be a long wait and I am still waiting, but at $325 each it wasn't bad. If anyone can share a faster company I hope they share.