1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Rebel Doll Discussion - pt.2

Nov 2, 2018

1. I just had a look and I do like that body. I had not considered MYou before and that price is good. Thank you for the recommendation :)

2. You're very welcome. Bjdivas does do layaway so it's a good way to spread payments while they get your items made. I keep hoping I will get notice my bodies are shipping or there. I have been waiting now five months. Hopefully not much longer.

3. I was thinking Doll Family - A 68cm? I asked Alice's Collection to send me a photo of their skintones and the Normal Pink looks close to the Little Rebel Peach Normal.

4. I was thinking of that one too actually. I have also been looking at Spiritdoll.

5. Has anyone gotten a doll head in the new chocolate color yet? I picked up a Noelle in chocolate and now I'm looking for a body and I have no idea what sort of company might match it. I'd also love to see some more photos of the color!

6. I ordered MYou Coffee bodies for my two heads, but it has already been 5 months and no idea when they actually will ship.

7. @Riverboat I haven't seen anybody receive their head yet(I wasn't able to snag her this that last round, but maybe next time!) but as far as possible resin matches, I only know a few companies who consistently cast that dark; Dollshe/Dollstown Pure Skin Tan or their Honey Skin Cocoa Tan; Impldoll Dark Tan may be within range for it as well; Iplehouse Dark Brown may be an option as well, but their more limited Ebony may be even better; Fdoll, who little rebel used to cast through offers a custom color labeled 25, but for all it is an extremely dark brown, I wouldn't shy from call it an ebony tone. Luts has some new limited tans, but I wouldn't even put them in the same ballpark, still all too pale for the examples of the new Little Rebel Chocolate.

Now! There are companies who will do custom colors. Doll Family A most notably. Or if you're not afraid to either dye a doll yourself to match or send it out to someone else who is, that's always an option too. I was planning on a custom resin match from a company personally!

Fingers crossed for an Ethan release!! I've owned my Ethan(Tay) for a long while, but I'd reshell him into a Chocolate resin in a heartbeat! All of his heads, that is. (All four, hehe, but I'd happily settle for two, if only to try and spread the love for such a lovely sculpt!)

8. Thank you so much! This is such a comprehensive list! It's exactly what I was hoping for. I may end up getting a Dollstown body in that case. I had not even considered a custom color, that's such an awesome service. I think I'd prefer to blush the body to match rather than trying to dye a lighter skin doll, but we shall see!

9. I will say having an Ethan head that the head looks odd on the 15 Yr boy Body I would only suggest the Elf body for heads like Jelle. But I will have or do have bodies here if someone wants to see what they would look like.

10. I've definitely fallen for Andre and Kaylar. I would love to see the chocolate colour soon. :love

11. I would love to see some body comparisons. I have a Zaoll body that I can try for scale with my Noelle head once it arrives. Although it will be a wildly inaccurate color.

12. I can put his head on my 15 Yr boy body from DT tomorrow and share a photo. The skin tone won't be the same. I do wish my MYou bodies would ship.

13. [​IMG]Little Rebel Ethan on DT 15 Yr by Marie, on Flickr
      Here is my Tan Ethan head on a NS/Oriental skin Dollstown 15 Yr boy body. While Dollstown does make a tan, it's a darker tan and shinier then Little Rebel, but if you have a NS Head the Oriental skin body will work I think and if you went for a paler head the fresh skin would be my choice for body. Jelle could work on the elf body, but I think a bit off as Elf Body heads are generally best under 8.4 inches and the 13 yr girl body would be better. I hope this has helped. While the DT bodies I love I wouldn't have chosen one as the price is a $100+ more then the MYou bodies I am getting.

14. Thank you! I like the body proportions on that one a lot. The Noelle head I'm waiting for is an 8.1" (a bit smaller than Jelle), so it seems like I could pick between the elf and 13yo body and both would look in scale, but it might change how old she looks.

15. I would recommend the Elf body as more slender and better proportions. The 13 year girl would look very odd. The 13 year girl heads are nine inches.

Dollstown is having a 15% off sale on bodies and heads. It ends Jan 3rd. So if you go with them it could be almost six months for it to arrive as they share casting services with Dollshe.

Good luck!

16. My Noelle has arrived! I'm in love with her. Her face is has so much personality. She's chocolate skin tone and in this photo she has 10mm eyes. I like the pupil size, but they gap badly and aren't her color, so I will be getting her some different ones.

[​IMG]
      Noelle in Chocolate Blank
      by IndigoRiverboat, on Flickr

17. Additionally, here are some photos of her on a 52cm Zaoll body. I think that she's too big for this body, so I'll be getting something in the 60cm range.

[​IMG]
      LittleRebel Noelle in Chocolate on NS Zaoll Body

[​IMG]
      Noelle in Chocolate Blank

This last photo is the most accurate one of her skin tone. She's a milk chocolatey color, which I love. It's a bit of a cooler brown undertone and less yellow than the first photo that I posted, which was edited.

18. @Riverboat Congrats! I am happy she arrived so quickly considering the postal service chaos. Look forward to you sharing her again as she progresses. What name did you give her?

19. Thanks, I'll try to post progress pics. No name yet! I tend to take a while naming my dolls. I think once she has a face up her name might come to me. Sometimes it's in the painting and trying on of clothes and wigs that their personalities really come through.

20. Ok! I’ve read every page on both discussion threads. I have my handsome Little Rebel Ethan Tan. Narrowed it down to the SDF 65 or Doll Family-H Tan or Supiadoll 65 boy body.

Now for the Senior Delf 65 body, what color option do I choose? Is the Real Skin Brown or Real Skin Light Tan.

Would anybody have reference pics of any Little Rebel doll head on the Supiadoll 65cm boy body? I’ll be getting it custom dyed if the proportions are to my liking.