1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Rebel Doll Discussion - pt.2

Nov 2, 2018

1. I'm so happy to finally join this thread! August, my Little Rebel Andre, has a body now :love He's on the 2D Doll 68 cm v2 body, and I really like how the hybrid turned out. The proportions look great and the head has fantastic mobility on the neck.

[​IMG]

2. Moonleaf finally has a decent body.
      [​IMG]

3. Hi, I have pics of Ethan tan head on Luts 65 body (brown skin) in my website (in the tab "bodies comparison"), and is also comparisons with the dollfamily 65cm body (but not in tan) Ethan - Little Rebel Doll

the luts body is the one I'm using for my Ethan ^^
      [​IMG]Ethan on Luts65 body by LittleRebelDoll, en Flickr

4. @Gamine That's helpful to know, neck mobility is something that me fras me when it comes to hybrids

5. The new eyes I ordered for my Hachi finally arrived (Soul in a Box shipped them 2/25 and they only arrived yesterday) and I had to take pictures to celebrate their arrival (and finally being able to hold my camera again, 4 surgeries later...)
      [​IMG]

6. @Girrl the eyes look awesome and so happy you're able to hold a camera again. Please be careful and use a tripod when possible. My arthritis is saying the tripods I have collected over the years maybe used more and more in the coming years. Thank you for sharing your wonderful boy. I hope to share my Little Rebel dolls soon if MYou would ship my bodies. Eight months is to long!

7. Your point about tripods is well made, but I had severe bi-lateral carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome, and De Quervain's tenosynovitis - I couldn't even pick up my camera, much less attach it to a tripod :( Technically, I've still got the tenosynovitis, it's too severe for surgical intervention to be particularly successful, and cubital tunnel in my left arm. My 5th (and hopefully final) surgery is going to happen sometime this year, probably within the next 6-8 months :sigh
      Here's a quick comparison shot between Jolene's old and new eyes
      [​IMG]
      15mm Eyeco (Fantasy A214) on the left (her right) vs 14mm small iris SoulinaBox (Everglades) on the right (her left) there's a teensy bit of gaping with her SoulinaBox eyes, but they're absolutely gorgeous and photograph so very well

8. @Girrl Oooo, a Hachi! I'm glad to hear about your successful surgeries too. I really like the Eyeco eyes' luminosity, for some reason they look keen and aware. Though the colour is great on the SoulinaBox set.
      --
      Someone is getting tattoos and freckles and the scars of his rough and tumbling life. And that someone is this turkey:

[​IMG]

(I have since cleaned up the Sh-t 11, it now says ShiP 11)

9. Moonleaf relaxing.
      [​IMG]

10. Are Little Rebel heads still being casted by Fdoll?

11. I believe they do them themselves now.

12. thank you!

13. @dotworkdoll It's a mix! They're doing artist casts like @animemom said but their last order with Andre was through Harucasting; not sure if they will continue using Haru, but definitely keep it in mind, as the resin colors are different!

Personally I hoping for more artist casts, as I'm looking to reshell my current normal skin Ethan to a chocolate Ethan! But that also involves buying 3-4 new heads, hehe.

14. yes the chocolate color is lovely! I am extremely tempted by Noelle

15. I blame this thread for the fact that I said no more dolls, and was firm, and then wound up spotting Noelle today, exactly 3 days before her release, when I just so happened to have gotten my work bonus this same week. I accept no responsibility for my actions. I will not reflect. I am not sorry. :drool:dance:evilplot:

16. I hear you, I have a body here that would be perfect for her, but I shouldn't.

17. I am happy to finally have the white skin Kaylar I've wanted for a while, but I am trying to decide on what body to get for him.

What are people using? I was looking at the body recs on the Little Rebel site and i will not lie the Fdoll body is tempting simply due to price, and it would give me a really nice size difference, but I would love to see photos of other hybrids because I am not 100% sold on one yet.

18. I have my Aleksander on a (now discontinued) DollZone body
      [​IMG]

My other 2 Little Rebel hybrids are both girls (Hachi and Jelle) so that might not be as helpful

19. If he's white skin you're pretty much open to bodies just look at neck size as you want head to fit right as well as shoulder width. Hopefully @Kim you will have more choices then myself. I was only able to order Tan Ethan and Jelle and was told MYou coffee was best choice for resin match, but it's been eight months and still no bodies. Have had the heads for five months and anxious to finish the brother and sister for my Parker.

20. I have light sand freckled Noelle coming home soon. Not at all sure what girl body to get. I still havent ordered a tan Doll Family H for Kaylar. whose face is unpainted. :|
      Anyone have a fave bod for their girl?