1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LittleFée Preorder Information

Oct 15, 2008

1. Can the basic be ordered with face-ups?

2. Can the dolls be ordered with the Pukisha faceplate, or is it only available as a fullset gift?

3. lol I so love the little Ante fullset, its simply amazing.

4. will the white wings be available in the future (either included or as an optional item) for basic or a la cart little fees?

5. Would it be possible to have the pictures of the different dolls/heads labeled clearly (Ante, Pipi, and Piki)? I can't figure out which one of the dolls shown in the photos is which head.

6. The girl is ante, the boy with her is Pipi and the viking is Piki. Then the kitty face is Pukisha.

7. Are the cat ears available with the Pukisha face?

8. "Full Package purchase: Preorder price $340 (Ante and Pipi), $360 (Piki), preorder gifts (transparent wings, Big Pukisha faceplate for LittleFée)"

Liria I was wondering if the full package price for Ante and Pipi was for both dolls or if that was the price for each of them.

9. It says "Optional hands are not available for sale separately at this stage, but will be possible in the future"

Does this mean that all the Optional hands that are in the photos come with the dolls fullset or..?

10. I'm certain it's for each of them. If it was for both, the full package would be cheaper than the puki full package. :daisy

11. Are the transparent wings available for purchase during the preorder or only as a gift for the full sets?
      Also your first preorder dates must be wrong- you say then end in September.

12. The website says Wig (random) - EVEN for the full sets however the wig is part of the look especially for the matching boy and girl. Its not easy to find a wig like the boy is wearing with the curls and little pony take or the girls big curls.

So say that isn't so? and you do get the wigs show with the full sets !

Also from what I see there is no way to get the white wings? or the silver AXE? will the Axe be sold in the future?
      nor a way to get any wings with the basic sets even though they have magnets in the bodies for wings? (thats disappointing so I can't just get a basic doll with wings as shown on your first post)

13. The white wings and silver axe are listed under parts and should be available when the ordering opens.

14. Question: I see that all three full sets come with optional hands number 4, when I look on the hand chart that looks like clenched hands (perhaps for the Axe to grip it) however the other two look like they have optional hands number 2 with one finger open. Are they listed wrong for the matching pair? and right for Piki?

I ask because I want piki to have the best pair of hands to go with his axe.

I agree I hope the transparent wings will be available to buy separately!!

15. Hi Liria,
      sorry to add to the barrage of questions.

The description of the axe says:
      What color is the axe before painting? is it grey or skin colored like the rest of the magic items?

Thanks!

16. Will there be an option to get the Pukisha make-up, please? Make-up is available for the sleeping gift heads on the basic sets.

17. Is it possible to request a girl body for Pipi or Piki or a boy body for Ante?

18. I want a white skin boy Ante.

I woul like to request a chage of sex too... if not, does anyone want a change?

19. Are the littlefee bodies compatible with any other companies heads?

20. It's very likely that they are, like any other hybrid, it's a matter of fit and skintone. Since the Littlefee haven't been shipped out yet, no one has them in hand to try swapping heads on.