1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Littlefee/yoSD props & toys...What works?

Apr 4, 2012

1. Here's the girls with their Lalaloopsies

[​IMG]

I need to get a pic of the boys with theirs.

2. My all time favorite prop-

[​IMG]

A fruit holder hammock.

3. sweetiemom---Awesome! We have all those sets too, plus countless others. We have big Lalas, little Lalas and medium sized Lalas.

4. I am loving this thread! Some of you are amazing at making your little kids look real with all the amazing and in-proportion props and toys. Most of these aren't available here in Australia but it helps to know what brands to look for. I especially love the mini Calico Critters!

My girls have lots of adorable soft toys by Deb Canham. In this following picture, Rahni's teddy and ducky are by Deb. The Giraffe and little bird are from some mini eraser sets I bought from a doll website and the Jack-in-the-box is from one of Tonner's Anne Estelle toy sets:

[​IMG]

In this photo the mini rag dolly is from Boneka and the mouse twins are by Deb Canham:

[​IMG]

This bike (modelled by my 35cm Dollmore Coco but would work for 25cm too) is from Heidi Plusczok's 2011 collection. The cute bear is of course, Deb Canham:

[​IMG]

5. Oooh I can help with this! My little ones are utterly spoilt when it comes to toys etc., lol!

Here in the UK you can get these books called "Busy Books" and the are a book of Toy Story for example, and in the back there is a playmat and some little figures. My kids have the Toy Story one and the Cars one and they are the perfect size! You can also get Thomas the Tank engine, Disney Fairies, and a few others I think. Here is a link to the Toy Story one on Amazon. Here are Tabby and Asa playing with some of the figures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Asa also has some little Bob the Builder toys. They came in blind packs with a packet of little sweets in too. I haven't seen them for a while though.

[​IMG]

Party Bag fillers for kids parties can also make great size props. You can find them on websites selling party accessories etc. I have a miniature connect 4, card game, crayons, barrel of monkeys and Pop up Pirate. They are really cheap too! Here are Tabby and Asa playing Pop up Pirate:

[​IMG]

I'll do some more in the next post...

6. My girls have these little My Little Pony figures. These ones come in blister packs and you can see which one you are getting:

[​IMG]

Tabby also has these ponies which look more like the original ones and have hair. They come in blind packs with a little packet of sweets:

[​IMG]

Oskar likes transformers and he has these which come in blind packs with a little packet of sweets:

[​IMG]

Tabby has lots of Toy Story toys and these ones are all the Buddy Pack figures. The Totoro who you can just see on the right of the photo was a keyring:

[​IMG]

I can also vouch for Squinkies and Lalaloopsy. I won't post pics as people have already shown those. But we have them too and they are great =)

I also recently got some mini Littlest Pet Shop figures and they work brilliantly too. No photo yet though.

7. Valentinegirl------Soooooooo cute! The bike is especially fun!

princesspetal---Wow, you have a lot of fun things too! I love the Toy Story toys and the MLPs that look like the older ones. I wonder if they can be found in the U.S.? By the way, I have a bed & bed linens just like your's. My bed is more of a butter yellow than white. It could be from age, but not sure. It's a Darcy bed, from what I was told by the person I got it from.

clochette---That bow & arrow set is amazing. Love it!

8. Daniel got a surprise today-I brought him home a Transformer just his size-this one turns into a car.

[​IMG]

9. Here's another of my favorite props-a miniature Marklin pram-the kids love it!

[​IMG]

10. I have found that briarberry furniture goes GREAT with my littlefee! I had some from when I was younger and got a few more off eBay that were Very reasonable! The beds are really the only things that don't really work they are just too short:)[​IMG]

11. I am loving the thread!
      Just bookmarked it, hope to contribute when my YoSD is here! ^_^

12. I can't wait to get my yo and spoil her with tiny toys, omg. xD

13. you mean they can fit ken/barbie doll clothes?!Oh my gosh~!so many Little ones :) PR Gerry,i love the picture of your dolls all seated at the table together:),and it made me want to ask...;what size are they,if i may?

14. :)Love the pictures and l love finding things for my Rini.

15. sweetiemom That pram is absolutely precious! You're so lucky to have found it for your girls!

16. What about a nice large barbie bed from evay? Would that fit? They have a plaztic one for $3 but i dont have my girl yet to try this out. Its plastic and id make new blankets. It looks wide enough too. I think.

17. Barbie is 12 inches so it should be okay. You can email the seller through ebay and ask for the measurements just to make sure.

18. My Little Fees have a Barbie size Living Room set-
      [​IMG]new living room furniture for the Little Fees by Rosanne, on Flickr