1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Liv Doll Wigs and Clothes for tinies

Nov 4, 2010

1. My PpoPpo wears the clothes...she's 23cm so I'm glad the pants were shorter ones :)

[​IMG]
      Sporty by reinedelaseine14, on Flickr

2. yay!!! this is good to know that they fit RS 27cm...I'm getting my first tiny soon and have some Liv and Moxie Teenz wigs at home, now I will have someone to put them on.

Question would the new barbie clothes fit? I think 27cm is slightly shorter than barbie, but I was just curious. Thanks

3. Thanks for sharing everyone!

4. Barbie clothes fit my girl just fine, but can be loose around the chest - and they need to be for the barbies with the more normal waistlines, not the ones that look like they were born in a corset :) Trouser legs can be a little long, or sometimes just too tight to get the feet through though shooks would solve this most of the time. Likewise for liv clothes.

5. Barbie clothes fit my girl just fine, but can be loose around the chest - and they need to be for the barbies with the more normal waistlines, not the ones that look like they were born in a corset :) Trouser legs can be a little long, or sometimes just too tight to get the feet through though shooks would solve this most of the time. Likewise for liv clothes.

6. Another example of Liv doll clothes and wig on a Secretdoll Binu:

[​IMG]

I also removed (but haven't yet reused) the eyes:
      [​IMG]

7. Liv wigs and clothes are a good fit on my Doll Leaves Kay. :D

8. Hello everyone! Where do you buy these Liv wigs?

9. Calio: Typically those of us in the US at least, get them at stores like Walmart and Target, or toy stores like Toys'R'Us. You can also find them on eBay or Amazon.com for about double the original price on more common styles (when you include the shipping costs to the US, at least)

10. My daughter owns Liv dolls and I find the wigs are of horrible quality and not made well at all, unless they have changed the quality (she owns 6) I would not waste my money. Their eyes are only removable if you chop the dolls head open, essentially ruining the doll. Glass eyes are cheaper than ruining a doll so I would again not waste my money. There are other companies like monique that make inexpensive wigs that are much more worthy. This of course is just my personal opinion.

11. I don't know what they cost in the US, but here the Liv dolls regularly show up in discount shops for less than $10. I agree that the wigs aren't great, but considering that the dolls come with several items of clothing in addition to the eyes, I think the value is more than reasonable even if the doll itself does get discarded as a result.

12. Actually, there is a way to remove the eyes without cutting open the head. All you have to do is heat the head in very hot (not quite boiling) water for a few seconds until the vinyl is soft, then you can squeeze the eyes right out through the eye sockets. I've changed eyes in Liv dolls plenty of times. The eyes themselves are 10 or 12 mm half-rounds. And actually, the wigs aren't exactly top of the line, but I've seen a good deal worse. (Moxie Teenz wigs come to mind...ugh.)

13. Thanks everybody! My Souldoll girl has a tiny head as far as I've heard so I may be truying these on her as well (as soon as shes here) Anyone know about BFC? Heard their stuff can fit some BJD's too!

14. Not a tiny this time, but I recently tried Liv doll eyes (the ones I mentioned upthread) in an ID51 - as has been said, the quality isn't fantastic, but they're not bad and the size and style are more than reasonable:

[​IMG]

15. Thanks for sharing!!! Found out the Disney Fairy doll clothes fit my sisters Off topic doll perfectly! (21 CM obitsu)

Have yet to try liv wigs on my Souldoll girl as I havent been able to locate one in the color I want. Walmart is clearancing all liv dolls out!