1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lmtd Ed. Bobobie Little Demons

Nov 14, 2007

1. Ooh! Must post pictures once you get her! I'm curious to see owner pics of both, so we need a Demona owner in here. since Rabbit-moon so kindly posted the blue cutie. ^^

2. It may be sooner than you think! I just got a tracking number for her! :celebrate

3. My little pink demon came today! I couldn't wait to go home and take pictures, so I opened her here at work. She came well-bundled in her snug satin bag and was "born" feet first! Her eyes are gold, which looks surprisingly nice against her rosy skin...I may not change them at all.

Her name is Tamzin and she's currently giving me the evil eye because my coworkers keep coming in to look at her and marvel over her girlie bits. I need to make the girl some clothes!

4. YAY! You have to spam her as soon as you get home! I love to see your little pink girl demon!

Teeehee! Boy! Your co-workers would be freaking if they saw the boy demon and his wee little boy parts! :o

5. Oh my gosh, I just LOVE this little girl! She's so precious and sweet, you can hardly take your eyes off her!

Here's a pic!

[​IMG]

For more, see her thread here.

6. WOW Krissy! Your little girl demon is too cute!!! The golden eyes look really great on her! These little demons are so cute, I carry my litte boy demon around with me, all the time!

Congrats on your new girl! :fangirl:

7. Thank you!! Isn't she just the cutest little baby ever? I, too, was surprised by how nice the golden eyes looked with her pink resin...I'm keeping them!

So, how is your little one dressed? I'm going to see if I can crochet a couple of little dresses for her.

8. Does anyone know if Blythe clothes will fit Demona? I think I may be able to get one soon and was wondering what would fit.

9. Wow, old thread I somehow missed. I have a Devlin. I've been calling him a "Bobobie Devlin". Is that correct since they were commisioned by BJDollarama? Bobobie casts for a few different people like Resinsoul and they are called "Resinsoul" not "Bobobie". Does that apply here?

10. The Devlins, Demonas and Nissas are all counterparts of non limited Bobobie dolls from what I understand. Devlin and Demona are two horned versions Sunny and Moony who have one horn, and Nissa is the one horned version of the Elfkins which are non horned but still have the same Elf ears the Nissas have. I know BJDollarama carried them as stock in their online store but I don't think they were a commission. I could be completely wrong about that but given the above information I was always under the impression they were limited Bobobie tinies.

11. Before I found this thread I hadn't heard about them being a commission. I assumed Devlin was a two horned BBB Elfkin. I was told he was limited to 25. His number is written in pencil inside his head and headcap so I figured that was probably true. I guess he wasn't very popular because I bought mine from an online store as new old stock in 2010. I had no idea he was so old. That explains the yellowing despite being kept covered. My dolls never see sunlight. Thanks, Mitya. Now I know I don't have to change my signature. :)

12. When I bought my Bobobie Devlin in 2007. (Resinsoul had not been established yet.)

The Store I bought it from, BJDollarama, has since gone out of business, but I do remeber that the Devlins were a limited edition exclusive to that store. At the time, it was the only store you could get these little two-horned demon at. The edition run was 25.

I don't think they were very popular, because she was still trying to sell them just before she went out of business; which I think was 2009. (I think.:sweat)

Congrats on getting a Devlin, mirrorwalk! I still have mine, and still think he's a cutie!

13. He's my favorite doll, Rabbit-moon. They had a few left when I bought mine in 2010. I'm surprised he wasn't more popular 'cause he's adorable. He still has his original face-up but it's getting yellow and chipping. He's started to be a little blotchy. Has yours started to yellow as well? I'm still tempted to track down a Demona.

14. Hi Mirrorwalk! Im glad to hear you are enjoying your Devlin so much!

I think the issue of his popularity may hinge on the fact that the store where he was an exclusive ran into some problems and was banned by DOA. If you are a BJD store and get banned by this Forum, I can imagine you would fall off the map pretty quick. And, indeed, BJDollarama went out of business.

Here's a picture of my little guy today. (I gotta work on his wonky eye!) I don't think he's yellowed much at all since 2007, and the color is still nice and even. He looks the same blue as the day I got him. I love Bobobie and their wonderful fantasy colors! (I've got a green dragon-boy, Pixiu, coming!)
      [​IMG]

I wish you luck in finding a Demona! She's adorable in pink!

15. Here's Hinto in my 90cm's headcap. Headcap is WS AoD. It's hard to photograph the splotchiness. You can sorta see it around his headcap. [​IMG]

16. So cute! Thanks for the photo, mirrorwalk!

17. I don't know what it is about the Devlin but he's become my favorite doll. Since I restrung him he poses so darn well. The yellowing... well he was three years old when I got him. No telling how the store kept him.