1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~Lochness' feedback!~

Nov 19, 2006

1. Lochness bought a shirt from our last update. Quick and easy transaction. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks again!

2. I have just completed a wonderful transaction with Lochness!
      She sold me one of my dream dolls and she was perfect during the whole process.
      Splendid communication, super fast shipping and accurate packaging.
      Thank you very very much for everything! *hugs*

3. Lochness bought my Hewer Head by Soul Doll. She paid fast and was wonderful to deal with.

4. I bought a white linen 70cm boy shirt from Lochness. She posted it quickly to my new address and was very helpful. A pleasure to deal with!

Apologies for the late feedback due to my housemove...^^;;

5. I bought a pair of boots from her, and they came just fine~ thanksss

6. I bought a pair of Blue Blood Dolls pleather pants from Lochness. Super nice to work with and really fast shipping. I had them in under a week... and there was even a little surprise included. ^__^ I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again and would recommend her to anyone.

7. Lochness bought a Monique BJ wig from me - was super speedy in sending payment,
      very nice to email with, AND she even wrote me to let me know that the package
      arrived safely and that she likes the wig!!
      Wonderful transaction!!!
      Thank you!!!
      Robyn_in_WA :)

8. I bought a DD head and lashes from Lochness and they arrived quickly and are just lovely. I am VERY VERY pleased and would do business with her again in a heartbeat. Thank you!

9. Lochness bought some items from me.send a quickly payment and very very friendly,Very very kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks very much! ^0^

10. Please pardon the lateness of this feedback...

Lochness purchased a Teenie Gem head from me and our transaction was just pleasantly perfect! :) Very friendly, communication was consistently well kept and payment was sent amazingly fast! A wonderful buyer and an easy flowing transaction, I would be honoured to transact with them again if provided the chance to.

♥[ Thank you for your purchase!! ]♥
      ♥[ It is in my sincerest hopes that your experience was as pleasant as my own was! ]♥​

11. I bought a whole bunch of hands and feet and bits from Lochness.
      Communication was great: she's so knowledgeable about what she selling!
      Price and postage were more than fair!
      Would do business again anytime!!

12. I bought a body from Lochness, It arrived quickly and in great shape THANK-YOU

13. Lochness and I did a trade. She was communicative and helpful. Thank you.

14. I bought a pair of mechanical hands from Lochness. great communication, received exactly what was described. I can't wait to get started with this new project. Thanks.

15. I purchased an AoD body from lochness. She allowed me to put the body on layaway thanks a lot!

16. Lochness bought DIKA pet body from me. good communication and fast payment. Thanks so much^^

17. I purchased an Obitsu bust from Lochness and she shipped right away! The USPS tried to conspire against us, but she promised to work with me if they lost it. Happily it arrived and was well packaged and secure! Thank you!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

18. Lochness purchased an Iplehouse Noctarcana Circus Luna from me. She was very friendly, responded quickly to pm's and sent her payment promptly. This has been a perfect transaction and I would not hesitate to purchase from or sell to Lochness again.

Thank you so much! :aheartbea

19. I bought an Impldoll head from Lochness - it arrived quickly and in perfect condition, an altogether perfect transaction!

20. I bought a wig from Lochness! Seller was super friendly and really awesome with communication. Shipped really quickly too! <3