1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LOLY CAT - Ringo's little sister - WITH WINGS!!!

Oct 30, 2008

1. It would be good if we knew if there will be future additions by docshul of this mold with the wings I think there will though wouldn't make sense for there not to be. I love her makeup so I would always want to buy the limited version.

Yes I am leaning to both maids too. Would be cute they can clean up after the hord. yeh tears or not LOL ......

2. Oh, I've wanted a Pipos of some kind, ANY kind, for so terribly long.. This critter finally sold me! I can't wait. I ordered her with the maid's outfit and pink face up.. I had a terribly hard time choosing between the styles.. As it seems several of you did too!

3. Maestro Baha has an awesome face-up.... :)

4. After much deliberating, I just had to get Loly with the maid outfit. She's so adorable, I can't wait to get her :)

5. I bought myself my Christmas present rather early this year, Maid Loly and Garcon Romi :lol:

6. Just bought Angel Loly and got the Suspender Skirt to go with her. Hopefully the dress will fit Loly as the body size doesn't seem to be that different to Ringo's. I can't wait to see her :)

7. Jumping on this thread! I am getting the angel Loly from my grandma for Christmas. I haven't been home for Christmas in years so I am excited to see my family and have my first kitty doll waiting for me!

I love love love the maid makeup, but it was too expensive to ask for I think. I had to jump on while there's free shipping!

8. More love for Maestro Baha! His moustache is fabuloso, but the cowlick on his forehead makes me giggle. I seriously covet his outfit, and I wish I could get a version of Romi's outfit for Ringo, too. The teeny ones are really hard to find clothes for. Docshul's work is :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea!

9. These girls should fit lati yellow clothes though right? Their measurements are very similar.

10. Anyone know how the free shipping works? when I paid with paypal it was for the total amount including shipping but its meant to be free shipping..... ?

It did say free ship on the page and in the details on the site it says don't pay the shipping on checking out on paypal but I didn't see any way to adjust it.

sigh...

11. When you select your shipping zone there is an option in the dropdown list which says 'Free Shipping'. You just choose that instead of your normal zone.

12. thanks so much!! no sure how I missed it. I bought romi with maid outfit looks like many bought the pink girl with the maid outfit. It was VERY hard to resist getting both but I felt sick after adding two to my cart so I took that as a sign LOL. Feel much better :) I gues I will be happy with one cat angel. They said they won't be releasing more of this size with wings thats what made it so hard as I like to have pairs but this one will have to be happy with my Ringo :)

13. Wow, I already received my shipping notification for my Angel Loly! It will be nice to get her before Christmas. I think this is the fastest I've ever received a new BJD (as opposed to the two I bought on the secondary market). :)

14. Well they did say they would start shipping the 3rd. I hope my notice comes, even though I'm not the one recieving her- not till Christmas anyway :)

15. There's a notice on Pipos' site saying that they're going to try and get them all shipped out by the end of the week. I'm super excited >_<

16. I haven't got any email regarding the shipment from Pipos yet. But hopefully if they all get shipped within this week I should be getting my 3 Pipos kitties next week. I'm so very excited :fangirl:

17. You got all 3? I got my shipping notice! I am putting Maestro on layaway today too I think... >_< Docshul + cute kittehs= irresistable.

18. I still havent got my shipping notice:...( Since they mentioned all orders should be shipped out this week. I do hope to get my Pipos Kitties next week! I ordered 3 Kitties, Maid Loly, Garcon Romi and Limited Bingo :)

19. Yeah! I finally received my shipping notice. I'm so glad she'll be here in time for Christmas.

Congrats on getting three new babies JayKay, I hope you take pictures of them all (I want to see >_<)

20. I got my shipping notice a couple days ago, and they're already at JFK! Squee! *saying softly like a mantra* I'm an adult and will behave as such.. I'm an adult and will behave as such..

Screw it..

:dance JFK! JFK! JFK!.. Ahem.. Excuse me please. :|