1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LOLY CAT - Ringo's little sister - WITH WINGS!!!

Oct 30, 2008

1. Yeah! Me too! I also finally received my shipping notice. I'm going to be receiving my 3 Pipos Kitties, hopefully, sometime this week, too excited :lol: This is going to be a wonderful Christmas with so many Pipos Kitties celebrating :treecookie with me.

Let's all take pictures of our Pipos Kitties and share them here once they've arrived at their new homes :fangirl:

2. Yes guys, SPAM THE THREAD! I can't share my Peaches until Christmas when I get her ;_;

3. i paid off my loly maid today. i was hoping that the bingo i have in the marketplace would sell so i could use that money but i came into a little extra funds and i couldnt wait any longer so i paid her off. hopefully i will get her before christmas.

4. Oh! She's out of customs which might mean she'll be tomorrow. I hope so, I'm so excited to see her :)

5. Here are some quick shots of my sad little girl. She is beyond awsome!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Oh gosh how cute now add the wings :) can they attach over the clothing? the cool thing about Docshul is she can duplicate faceups! thats an art in itself most artist can not do that. I have the gray one arriving with maid outfit. I need to get little broom and dustpan. My maid is going to be the cleaner upper very busy with my big doll family.

7. sweet! yeah show the wings. im curious to know if they will go over the outfit. i want mine even more now! too too cute!

8. I'll have to try the wings when I get home from work tonight. Doesn't she just make you smile??

9. yes she does make me smile! she is so cute. i cannot wait to have mine.

10. She's adorable! :)

I picked up my Loly Angel from the post office this morning; she's really cute, and looks exactly like the pictures on the website (except the wings aren't blushed). I'm at work, so won't be able to take any pics until tonight.

11. Heh heh.. And mine's here also. I flipped her head band around with the ruffle forward just cause I thought it was cute.. With her big sis.

Hi everybody!
      [​IMG]

12. Hmmm... I tried to put the wings on mine, but apparently, you have to install the body magnets for the wings yourself (the magnet for the tail is there). Has anyone done this? Do you just use some kind of glue? It seems weird that it would be done this way, because the magnet is going to stick out from the body, unless you are willing to "gouge out" some of the resin to make the magnet lay flush with the body resin.

13. OMG little maids! So cute. Congrats!

wait- you have to put them in yourself? Someone should ask on the board how to do it without ruining it...

14. NO - I remember pipos answered this directly and said the magnets where inside the body just like the tail magnet!! feel around with your wings move them over the surface make sure you are finding the place on the body it may be higher or further apart and make sure your cat is nude then let us know!!!!

15. From the company pics it looks like the magnets are in the shoulder tips... if that helps

16. Heya! Do you remember where it was you saw that? I just want to check it because I MUST be doing something wrong then. My wings came with magnets installed in them and an extra pair loose inside the baggie. I've ran both wings all over the back (directly on the resin surface), slowly and trying to detect any tug but got nothing. I figured if you could point me to where you read that I could check before I leave a question on the board. I tried to search pipos but came up empty, except for password protected questions on the QnA board. Thanks!

17. :( me too mine just arrived I am disappointed!!!

Now that I reread they keep saying magnet system like the optional ear parts so NO they are not like the tail :( that was not clear to me at all.

when I read magnet and saw the wings I totally thought they were integrated into the design of the new body :(

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252553&highlight=LOLY&page=2

Because Docshul said the wings where just for loly I thought that it was for that body. urgh..... so sad as the only way to make them work will be with cloth between as I won't glue these or with same sticky tack.

18. Same here. Magnets in the wings, extra magnets in the bag, but no magnets in the upper body at all (and I ran the wings all over the upper back and shoulders). The magnet for the tail is obvious (it shows), but the only place the wings will "stick" is on the tail magnet or the head magnet (through the resin).

Treelore: Okay, I looked at that post, and you're right; I guess I just didn't understand what that meant. It seems kind of weird to do it that way, especially when one of them is named "Angel" Loly. It's not that big of a deal for me, but I doubt I'll glue the magnets on the back, as it would look crappy (IMHO). Maybe I'll just give the wings to my Orientdoll Vampire Ji, instead.

19. LOL I guess thats an idea use them on a different doll. A few people had asked if the wings would be sold separately and I thought that was a weird question. For me I really wanted the wings in the body as the body paint is so nice I wanted to have the option of showing off that cute body with the wings....... BOO HOOOO

Well I will certainly be playing with the wings now however it just doesn't feel like such an element of the doll now as I thought, its like oh lets include wings an after thought.

20. CRAP! I tried to be very clear in my questions, and it looks like in the end, I misread their own answers, which make sense now. I don't own a pair of their new system cat and tail ears for human bjd, so I didn't understand! I have no idea how I'm going to put magnets inside Loly ?! I'm going to see if the wings work for my BC elf.

Cute photos! I hope to get mine tomorrow or the next day :hollyberry