1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LOLY CAT - Ringo's little sister - WITH WINGS!!!

Oct 30, 2008

1. Yes and also there are no holes made in the back shoulder area and that area is blushed with color! so you are going to have to be careful when you work there. YEP CRAP :) me too. I think there is a how to in the modification area on this site.... one thing is there is a strong pull down toward the tail as the magnet there is so strong and the body is not very tall. fun stuff LOL

**** If anyone thinks they won't use their wings and wants to sell them PM me! I'll make you a decent offer

2. I have two pictures of my loly :aheartbea:aheartbea

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers :hollyberry

3. :) very cute so you just put your magnet under the apron right :)

I might sell my grey cat ...... pm me if you are interested in a friend for your new cat (will give a discount if you don't want the wings LOL)

4. Loly is so lovely. I hope someone posts some pictures of Romi.;) I'm kind of confused by the magnets. So they're not in the body then?:?

I'm still waiting for my loly, where are you postman :...(

5. Well just imagine some wings totally separate from the body with two magnets that are not attached to the wings or the body laying there in a packet :) If the doll has clothes on its not an issue you just put the wing against the body on the outside of the clothing and slip the magnet on the inside of the clothing and it holds the wing on. However if you like to enjoy the body paint then you are out of luck.

I will be taking a picture of my guy tomorrow (I bet someone will beat me to it :)
      I am pretty sure I am selling him kinda sad but for me the integrity of the design is not there as much as I hoped I wanted a winged cat I am not willing to take the risk of modding into the resin.

6. I'm really dissapointed- I've never modified anything that small. I'm terrified of screwing with her work too (a big reason why I bought the cat).

I want to know how they attatched them in the pictures of the angel cat.

7. yes its sad I know some won't mind but I do. I guess it might be possible the angel version does have magnets I hope thats the case for thoes that bought that one let us know if you did !

But in the pictures where they show LOLY (the one that most of you have) with the wings on I bet they just used some putty for eyes or glued the magnets on the body from the side this will mean they will look a bit raised we never saw the back view now I think of it!! I did think that was a bit strange at the time.

8. I just called and the angel is the same. Separate magnets that need to be attatched to the cat.

*grump*

I guess I'm going to have to brainstorm. I really dont want to glue anything to her outside and she was going to be wearing a tutu so her shoulders are exposed. Now I'm wishing I just had her sent here so I could help you guys figure this out. I'm assuming none of you are modders?

9. No, I have the angel version, and she doesn't have the magnets integrated into the body. I doubt that I'll attach them, because it would just mess up the body blushing on the back, and look bad. :(

10. Does anyone who got her have a Lati Yellow? Their measurements are similar so I'm wondering if the clothes fit?

11. Here are a couple of quick pics of my Angel Loly, Rosalita. I'll get more this weekend, when it's supposed to be sunny again and the light isn't complete :barf

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. I've never had a doll so tiny. She's absolutely adorable :D Here's a quick spam of her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Her doing the pants dance >_<

13. Aw, look at those pants! Her colouring isn't as intense as other photos show, I think I will love my little Loly. I'm disappointed about the wings though, and yes I agree with some of you that the nude Loly wearing wings was somewhat misleading.

IV, I have a Lati Yellow, I will let you know about sizing. I'm also going to try Loly's maid outfit on my Lea and on my Mango.

14. i contacted pipos and the wings are seperate in case you wanted to use them on another doll instead. would have been much better if loly/romi had hidden magnets like the puki and they sent extra magnets if you wanted to use them on another doll. im so bummed.

15. I don't actually mind too much about those wings being separate. At least you can use them on any dolls.

My Loly, Romi and Bingo arrived on Tuesday. But, I plan to keep Loly and Romi in their boxes until Boxing Day, as they are Christmas presents I bought for myself :lol:

The following is not about Loly and Romi, but, have you seen those new Christmas :hollyberry Pipos items ? That bed, although it's huge, is absolutely adorable, with carrot pillows and a leaf blanket, too sweet. I wish they would make the bed set smaller for Ringo. Perhaps I could fit like 4 Ringos on that BIG bed right now :fangirl:

16. edit: wanted to say after taking her out again, I don't have the issue with her legs anymore. I think I just had to get used to the swarriko positioning - which will still take some time.

17. I think I may sew tiny pockets into the clothing I put my Loly in. I tried the magnets under the clothing and the wings on top, but they slowly cccrrreeeeeeeepppppeeeeddd out. Heh heh.. Still... Seperate isn't so bad. How cute will they be on a puki?

18. my loly should be here early next week. i would like to keep her naked too so thats why i wanted the magnets in the resin. will need to give it some thought on whether i wanted to have her modded or not. i am a bit disappointed but she is so dang cute i would have gotten her anyways.

19. I am really wanting to get Romi as an imaginary playmate for my Yo Kun....

20. Lati Yellow dresses fit really well but hoodies and long sleeved shirts are a bit too long in the torso length and sleeve.