1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Elves

Jun 3, 2005

1. Hi all.

Thanks a lot for the links and the info about elf & fairy's, I have been
      arround and looking at the dolls, there is many cute elf's :o
      but i think the Haru fairy stole my heart righ away.

2. I'm sure this has been post before and if so I apologize , but it's something I am interested in. Could someone tell me what companies make elves with interchangeable ears preferably. I'm interested in getting another elf. Also, are there any companies or artists that make mermaids? I know Rasedo, but I'd like to know of any others.

Thanks for putting up with me!
      Paula

3. I'm interested in this, too- I would love a mermaid doll!

4. I know Volks, Unidoll, Dollmore and *gulp* Goodreau have dolls with interchangeable/removable elf ears, and I'm sure there are several others. As for mermaids, the only other I know of is the Tinybear Moona Mermaid, which has not been made yet, but is in preparation as far as I understand.

5. Volks, Unidoll and Dollmore also have what I would call interchangeable mermaid ears as well. The Dollmore limited Black and White Liliths (SD size) and some of the limited Dollmore Asha's (MSD size) had four ears that you could interchange: human, short elf, long elf, and mermaid.

6. Hypermaniac has a couple of elf eared dolls (Kakiva and Eujquv).

7. I actually want elven ears on my future dolls (DOD Shall & dollshe Saint((fingers crossed for him))

but I will try to get someone to mod the ears on them seeing that they do not normally come with the option of pointed ears sadly

8. If a mermaid doll ever came out, I would be among the first to buy it! (hint hint cough cough....nudge nudge?) There are some lovely artist mermaid dolls out there, one of them is Gondwana's I think, and I saw another one a few months ago. If only someone started selling them!

9. there are a few tinys with Elf ears too
      Elf , my Moona and Bracken ,BonBon and Coco

...I LOVE fantasy and Elves

ehmmmmm.....watch this space ..shhhhh
      ....( MereMoona were working on it now ...well as well as my larger Moona . who is also an Elf )

who elf has Elf ears tiny ?

Ehm ...ltd PocketFairy .not easy to find ... I-elf
      Bambie Cronie , LadySaiyuki`s Ted and Hanyuu,these 2 are FAB
      Im sure there are more..yes Dollshe Moon
      ....who else ...trying to think

Wishel -secondary
      Bobobie
      slaps head ..Yes Puki & Momo

10. DZ not only has 70 cm Wing, they now have the new 60 cm Floy (boy) and Celine (girl)

Bobobie not only has MSD Pixie and Sprite with elf ears (ears as well as sculpts are very different), but they come in ALL the Bobobie resin colors, NS, WS, pink, blue, green, lilac! They also have tinies Sunny, Moony and Nissa with elf ears. They also have 60 cm Weylin.

AoD has a new elf, MSD You

And Obitsu has elf ears that fit on their Gretel heads.

11. Hey! I want to thank all of you for the information on elves and changeable ears. I also would love to know about modding ears, but I see there is a seperate thread for that so I'm going to check it out. Thanks again, you've all been very helpful! Now I just have to choose:sweat Wish I could have them all!:love

Paula:)

12. Hi.

I have a quick question.

Does anyone have a list of dolls that come with elf ears?

I have decided on my first doll; a Bobobie Weylin and I have decided that any additional dolls I purchase will have elf ears.

I do know that Bobobie has the Sprites but what other dolls/heads have elf ears?

If anyone can give me a list or just post their answers here, that would be great!

13. My Unidoll (UH-14) has elf ears. Some of the smaller Goodreau dolls do. I think many companies have some version of an elf.

14. Well, I know that dolkot dolls have interchangeable ears and so you could put elf ears in. Hotaru has a pair of them. :3

15. The AoD You, Chi and Jimi have elf ears, although the Chi is a vampire. Obitsu also offer an elf/pixie ear option with their Gretel head (for 60cm dolls)

16. I have a Lati Censya head on an older Lati body. She has elf ears but her mold is limited. They said on the Lati site that they were planning to release a new limited version of her around May.

Dustbunnie

17. The Dollmore Doppel Asha dolls have interchangeable ears that include human, elf, mermaid, and... something else. I can't remember. DX But I LOVE the Doppel Asha Boy. He's so cute. C:

18. Dollmore Ashas have two types of elf ears, short and long.
      Bambicrony has an entire elf line.

19. Wow.

Lots of responses here and really quick!

Thanks everyone! I love the elves and the pointy ears are just so darned cute! I can't help but want them all.