1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Elves

Jun 3, 2005

1. epoxy + sculpy + possible dye = elf ears <3

2. I'm not sure if they are already mentioned or not but, Ricky's Demian and Eliud heads also come with elf ears.
      They are not on sale anymore but I saw a couple on the marketplace before.
      Eliud is my personal favorite! :aangel:

3. It's already been mentioned but ladysaiyuki's dolls all have elf ears. As do bambicrony's, puki's, bobobie's, and OD.

I know there's more... can't think of them right now. (sorry)

4. Hello Hello :D

I do not know if I should post this here.... like, everytime I post a question XP
      I did not find a topic that looked similar, so sorry if it was asked before.

My sister is really interested in getting a doll now, but there is so~ many that I thought I could help her a little >w<

She wants an SD boy with elf ears, but I really do not know which companie make those XP

I know the Dollzone Floy, but other then that I am lost...

Could someone tell me which companie makes dolls with elf ears??
      The more the merrier :D

5. Luts made them a few years ago, so you can see a lot of Delfs and Minifees in the marketplace now that have elf ears. Currently they have the Lu-wen limited for sale, and he has elf ears (www.eluts.com). I know there are more... *runs off to check*

6. I want to to know the companies before going into the marketplace XP

It would be easier to find XD

But the market will be one of the first place I will look when she will know what she wants :D

7. Dollzone's Floy has the ears (www.junkyspot.com)
      To be more specific, Luts Delf Shiwoo, Chiwoo, Yder, and El (I'm not totally sure on El, and there are possibly more) all had elf versions.
      Then there was the Dream of Doll Elf Ducan.
      Soom Sabik had an elf version.
      Latidoll had an Oracle M and Temple Knight K that were elves.
      Volks Full Choice System F-29, F-30, and F-31 can take optional elf ears.

8. O____o Wow!!!

Thank you very much :D

I will look them up with my sister :D

9. --

#69 Devil's Trill, Nov 12, 2008
      Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
    10. AAWWww~

I'll look them up anyway... we should find something XP

So... any dolls that are not limiteds??
      I'm there are some somewhere!!

The ymost be popular :<
      I hope XD

11. Haha, yes, sadly most of those were limiteds, so they will cost more in the market, though you can find some really good deals on some. However, Floy is not a limited, Lu-wen is still for sale at normal price, and the Volks dolls are not limiteds either (but they are part of the full- choice system, which is difficult).

And you're welcome, Chibi_Fluffy! ^.^

12. As mentioned further back in thi thread Bobobie had a SD boy with elf ears Weylin and now they have a 70cm too Long.

Dustbunnie

13. Delf El did have an elf version, two in fact. The original 2004 version and the 2006 version, which I have.The only difference is the 2006 version is a type two, and the 2004 is a type one, which means it has an S hook inside the head holding the headcap down. Both are expensive.

14. B&G makes great SD elves XD, really though you can find elves at most companys though often there Limited Edition

15. I love the B&G elves. They come with two sets of ears. I have the elf Afra and I love him. Here's a pic of him. He also comes with the longer pointy ears.

[​IMG]

16. junkyspot still have the limited edition of an Elf Sooah named "Polaris". I have her and she is Absolutly Beautiful. :)

17. Unidoll UH-O8 no longer appear to be for sale by either Unidoll or Denverdoll as they are limited.

18. lol I am so a fan of elf dolls :) and there are some out there, but as has been said a lot of those are limiteds.

but another option though, if you really find a mold you LOVE and just NEED to have, you could always get the elven ears modded on, it takes some looking for someone who can do just what you want but in the end the doll will be one you love AND had neat elven ears.

I did this myself, I'll spam my Dollshe Saint with elf ear mod:

[​IMG]

19. I can make any doll you want into an Elf, using Milliput and airbrush. You can't tell the difference!
      I also did Elaisa's Saint, seen above. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. I know it's been mentioned but B&G do elf dolls. They currently have 2 types that you can order and they seemed to be good quality too! I've seen some elf dolls and there seems to be something lacking there ... not sure what though lol.

But I've just ordered an elf doll, Sapphira, off Ebay and I'm waiting for her to arrive.