1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Elves

Jun 3, 2005

1. Omg ClockworkAngel, your work is awesome! :D actually, I always look for a MSD doll elf, but with more long ears, like in Lineage or World of Warcraft, but I have only found two or three dolls... so I'm thinking the option of modify the ears! :)

2. im gonna throw out another yay for B&G elves. i love my Sapphira to pieces! :D

3. Resinsoul Ju anyone? I own two <3 They're so lovely.

4. WOW! ClockworkAngel, your elf ear mods are brilliant! I am very taken with how natural they look! The Saint you modded is gorgeous! Do you do longer and more pointy elf ears?

5. Oh wow ClockworkAngel, how much would you charge for work like that? Amazing, I can barely tell they're mods!

6. I'm throwing my bid in here for yay for Dollzone Wing! I have one and I adore his elf ears. They are so pretty and look great poking out from under a long wig. *sigh* My boy is so dreamy.

7. 15.01.2010 Update
      New place to host the lists, lists separated and new dolls added.

Elf Girls
      Elf Boys
      Genderless ones

There are probably some mistakes but I always try to correct these.

8. Wow!! That's so useful for us who have elf characters in our wishlists and are looking for the right doll. You did a great work. Thanks for sharing MikiL!!!

9. For an MSD, there is Fairyland's Dark Elf Soo, as well as their limited Shushu elf, Shiwoo elf and the new Juri event head ^^

10. I don't know if anyone put this, but my Azure has elf ears.
      He's a DZ-Floy-1

11. I never got my elf/fairy Haru, and now she seems to be gone ? :o

43 or 60 cm tall !

Are there new lovely elf/fairy's on the market ?

12. Guys, don't forget the King of Elves, Soom Sabik Elf! He comes in white too.
      [​IMG]

13. I totally second this. I have A Dollzone Wing as well, they are a totally underrated mold, but they can be so beautiful. I love mine to death! <3

14. I'm not sure if someone said Dollzone Floy. ^_^;

15. Resin Soul have a number of dolls with fantasy/elf ears.

16. Wow-- Great List!!!

not sure if they're listed, but Tinybear has a mess of tiny elves (Whitley Wood Elves), Moona, Bracken, etc.

17. Volks Kaelin
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

But wow this is an old post. It keeps getting resurrected :)

18. I'm actually really surprised with myself that I haven't taken to elves more because I do think they're beautiful and so interesting but I think that I would just get too wrapped up into the story and I would feel awkward with my normal dolls mingling together if my normal dolls are from a non-fantasy world. I'm only getting one elf and that's the CP Elf Cherry. She was just too adorable to pass up on.

19. When i can't find an elf that I like then I get the mold I like and make one ^^ like currently I somehow managed a regular head and obitsu pixie detached ears that matched.