1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Loongsoul 1/3 doll discussion Part 5

Jul 29, 2021

1. Does anyone has tan skin doll? I want to see owner photos of them.
      LS spring event make me want to order tan skin doll :...(
      Also, does anyone have Helian Rongying? Not the chenghou ver. I really want to see the owner photos of them.

#222 Shien2, Mar 19, 2022
      Last edited: Mar 21, 2022
    2. I have several
      [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
      I've had Mari (LianPian) since Nov. 2016, Ezio (MuXuan) since January 2014, and Altair (Morgan) since May 2013. Believe it or not, Altair and Mari's resin is just about exactly the same color, and Ezio hasn't mellowed much either. LS resin is pretty stable in general, and especially their tans (in my experience)

3. @Shien2 Thanks for the question :D

@Girrl And thanks for the pictures! It look slovely!!!

And that's good news to me, because I placed an order for a tan Jiao Mu Jiao on a girl body earlier -^3^- So glad I asked <3

4. Wow the tan skin is so beautifull :D
      Thank you for the photos. They look beautifull.

5. this short duration tan event is KILLING me. I'd mostly decided to get Ji Du - Yue Yao, but now I can't stop looking at Wei Yue Yan - Dan :vein I wish I knew which version of tan they'll be using, that would make this easier...
      Thanks! I keep hoping if enough people mob LS during their tan events that maybe they'll make tan a regular option again

6. @Girrl they had an event like this for three days around silvester that I missed by a day.
      The only way to make certain not to miss out if you want that one is to stalk daily ^^°°°

Hahaha I feel that a little. Thought I'm biased and totally would go with the sexy Yue Yao XD

And yes, it would be awesome if it was avaible regulary again. Even if it's something like Tan orders are avaible on the 1st-3rd day of each 2nd month or something.

7. So can all their dolls be ordered in tan except White Dragon. I don’t see how to order tan anywhere.

8. @Mahgiep best to ask the retailer of your choice - and fast, only one day left (at least in my time zone). my retailer didn't put it up on their page cause it's only a fewdays and instead posted on insta to contact her if interested in the event.

9. On the Loongsoul site, the tan skin option is in the accessories section:

Home > Accessories > Additional Skin Option-French Tan Skin

Alice's Collections doesn't list the tan skin option in the event.

Legend doesn't even list the spring event!

1/4 or below size is $20
      1/3 or above size is $40

You probably could add that in on the $ option on Alice's Collections and let them know in the comments.

#230 nancy_schroeder_ca, Mar 22, 2022
      Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
    10. Check this vid. They said that they ordered this Helian in tan. It's looks a bit red-ish than brown.

11. So I went with the girl in tan... and a B-B73-03 body in NY for my floating head. As soon as that body arrives, I won't have any more floating LoongSoul heads - and a total of 8 complete big LS boys :o

12. @Girrl Ooooh! Congrats!!! :D Will there be a line up of them all? ;)

13. Has anyone tried to put 73cm head to 68cm body? Is it possible? Does it look good?

14. There should be! I've actually been meaning to get all 7 of my dudes assembled for a group shot, but it keeps getting put off - first by multiple elbow surgeries, and now because our rabbit goes everywhere in the apartment I could photograph them all together and she likes to shove things and be involved. Our previous bunny was the same, but keeping 1lb or less Amira away from dolls was much easier than fending off nearly 14lb Jadwiga :roll: (she's going to be 8 months old in April, and still growing for another 10!)

15. @karlyl your boy looks amazing. I love the colours you used on his tail, wings and horns.

I have been trying to be patient and wait for more shipping options to open to get mine home to Australia, but just can't wait any longer. I am going to pay the shipping off like a layaway as it is $275USD with UPS

16. Ouch, that shipping is steep… but he’s gonna be worth it, I need to bring mine off the shelf and get some pics of him.

17. Thank you!! I'm so sorry you are still having shipping issues in Australia, that sucks so much. But Xuan Long is so awesome, he's worth getting home as soon as possible haha :kitty2