1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Loongsoul 1/3 doll discussion Part 5

Jul 29, 2021

1. I feel you! I have $250 left on my LUTS layaway and $230 of that is shipping LOL. I got lucky with my Helian Rongying I bought enough accessories from Alice to qualify for free EMS shipping. I remember back in the day where I got two B&G dolls shipped for $80 EMS Shipping :...(

2. I'm looking forward to the new guy!! :)

[​IMG]

3. ooh!! he looks nice!

5. Oh WOW - great sale prices in this event! I was just on Alice's Collections. This was the kind of event sale I was waiting for - I see Goddess of Flowers Nv Yi in my future! :) I'm curious what the Chinese name in Pinyin is for her instrument. It resembles a banjo. I'd like to look it up a video where it is played to hear what it sounds like. :)

6. I saw that earlier too and screeched! The sale takes like $100 off on some dolls!

I think her instrument might be a ruan? or some kind of pipa?

7. Argh! Why did I buy the NY body I've been meaning to get during the tan event! I'm pretty sure it costs less now :doh Not that I should be looking at LS sales, in addition to the body and a TS Wei Yue Yan - Dan I also picked up a human version of the Black Dragon in that gorgeous brown off the MP :chomp: so no more doll purchases for a while for me

8. Has anyone received their CangJue yet? From November?

9. I did, I ordered through Alice's Collection at the end of Nov, got him last Thursday :celebrate He's super cute!

[​IMG]

10. I love his one teeth poking!

11. Thanks for the quick reply! I got the fullset fantasy boy, so probably a lot longer of a wait for me XD His TOOTH

12. He is cute! ^_^ Really nice sculpt - and he has cool eyes too. Did they come with him?

Which skin tone is he?

13. @MilkHoney That tooth is what sold me on him haha :XD:

@Littlebirdzoom Maybe but I would check! I think when Loongsoul shipped the fullsets for Black Dragon it was all around the same time so you never know, haha. Also depends on who you ordered from, I had to wait an extra 3 months because I ordered through Divas and they took forever to ship my Black Dragon to me.

@Apocatiel Nope, those eyes are from TheSecretArtStudio on Etsy. He is french yellow.

14. I got a notice from Alice tonight for my Helian Rongying! :D I ordered in mid Dec so excited!! My first full doll since getting back into the hobby. :dance

15. Congratulations! I hope he arrives quickly.

16. quick question for those of you who have a Black Dragon - does his head seem a bit... small for the body? specifically the face to shoulder width ratio, seems, not ideal

17. Yes, I noticed that. His head is super small for such a tall and broad shouldered body. I put a poofy wig on mine which helps

18. well, nice to know I'm not the only one to notice it ^sigh^ time to rethink my wig decisions

19. Here's a pic from his box opening, where you can see just how small his head really is
      [​IMG]

At least it's not too hard to hide in pictures, but definitely still noticeable in person. His head is so much smaller than his lover's (Soom Chrom), so the poofier wig was a good decision on my part for him.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

All the pics were taken with my phone, which usually distorts photos in a fish eye lens effect. I put different horns on mine as the Black Dragon ones didn't suit the character.

20. Hi everyone....I just wanted to ask something re: LS male bodies.

Can someone please point me somewhere if there is any proper size discussion on the different LS bodies in the forums? Or if anyone would kindly share photos of their boys for comparison?

Apparently, I got a 70cm Dong Jun via taobao (mentioned above) and my soon to be Yue Yao was 73cm. I'm now curious if the 70cm is an in-between size from the 68 body? (I'm confused wah!)

I don't mind the height diff (its a very welcome discovery for my characters) but I wanted to make sure they scale correctly.

Thank you in advance