1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Loongsoul 1/3 doll discussion Part 5

Jul 29, 2021

1. Do you know which 73 cm body? There are a couple of different ones in that scale. And there's a couple of different 68 cm ones too. I don't know if LS does this, but i have seen some companies list 68 cm as 70 cm. On their website, LS doesn't have a 70 cm body listed, so i'd assume it's probably one of the 68 cm bodies personally. If the listing you bought gives a product number for the body, you can reference it to their site- they have body comparisons in some of the listing images.

2. The listing is a bit different in Taobao apparently because they used the body name instead of the model number....it looks like its the B-B73-03 body though its the two-segment body instead of three. I may have spoken in excitement too soon! :frownyblush:

Thank you!

[​IMG]

3. LS has 68cm, 73 cm, and 80 cm for their tall ones. The B73-02 has a heightener on their feet so they technically become 75 cm. You can easily take it off if you want him to be more faithful to the 73 cm. The B73-03 body has no heightener and I don't think you can put one on them without it looking weird if it's not covered. So right out of the box, there won't be much of a difference. Also do note that the legs are different. 02 has longer lower leg while 03 has shorter ones.

4. New LS doll on the horizon!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

5. He's looking good. Curious if this is another collab or a creation of their own again.
      I like the facial tattoo and ear decorations. And of course a sucker for the weapon already <3

Reminds me a bit of Touken Ranbu's Nakigitsune <3

6. I was thinking the same thing. I immediately thought of Touken Ranbu's Nakigitsune I do hope they sell the clothes separately. This is one of the things I LOVE about LS. I checked the weibo page again and did some Google Translate and this isn't a collab. They were thinking of a story apparently and some fans offered ideas for the character's backstory.

Sina Visitor System

#266 Aliya, Jun 6, 2022
      Last edited: Jun 6, 2022
    7. @Aliya Actually there were several more I thought of afterwards (like Hayato Kakashi from Naruto and kind of Kojo and the 'mute' kid from Jujutsu kaisen) but Nakigitsune was the first one coming to mind <3 (Probably because he's one of my two favourites xD)

Loongsoul makes some of the prettiest outfits <3 (and dolls)
      Oh? Pity I can't contribute. The idea of working one out with fans is sweet in any case :D

8. NEW UPDATE IMAGE FROM THEIR WEIBO!!! He is super interesting so far. I might just buy the clothes and weapon if possible XD

[​IMG]

9. " 箕宿者,属水,为豹,东方七宿最末。箕宿好风,主口舌之象,生性顽劣,好调弄是非。
      70系,箕水豹,敬请期待~ "

So I google translated this from their latest post:

"The Kei Su, belongs to the water, is the leopard, and is the last of the seven eastern places. Keisu loves the wind, dominates the image of the tongue, is stubborn by nature, and likes to play with right and wrong.
      70 series, Kei water leopard, please look forward to it~"

He's a water leopard!

10. Oh my, he's really nice.

Loongsoul always has this lovely accessoirs that I'm totally jealous of.
      Not a guy for me, but I'm with you, I might go for clothes and weapon if they fit with my plans :3

11. A front face reveal of their new doll!

And...so... uh... LS is gonna have an optional open nostrils.

*EDIT* Okay... it's for the mouth XD I mis-read the translation! Hahaha!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#272 Aliya, Jun 8, 2022
      Last edited: Jun 8, 2022
    12. he's so cu.... wait, what?? Open mouth, I get, a hole that big for nostrils, :huh?:

13. This new boy is so good looking! I want his outfit at minimum. :love

14. The hole is indeed for his open mouth.

15. Hahaha! I made a mistake reading the translation. It said "The front report from the uncontrollable Guan Bojun: Keishuibao also adopts the design of oral accessories. This time, a new extraction hole is added, which is more convenient to wear and remove." For some reason, I thought it was for the nose. haha

16. Hope this is the right place for this question. I fancy one of the Loong Soul costume but it's in a size for 73cm doll. How much lee way is there is sizing of the costumes ..... as the guy I like is available in 62cm or 68cm? Although I'm not over keen on all the veins on the larger dolls bodies.

17. It depends. Something like a Hanfu would be easy to take in or may look good styled baggy on 68 cm if you didnt mind an oversized fit. It would really also depend on chest, waist and hips sizing. If you are dead set you could probably find a 68-70cm body with similar measurements to Loong Soul 73 cm from another company that would still fit your head and the clothing sizing closer. But it would probably be easier to just buy the doll you like then try to find an outfit that fits.

Theres also a huge size difference between my 62cm LUTS and my 73cm Loong Soul Boy. I definitely wouldn't recco you buy a 73cm outfit for a 62 cm doll unless you plan to do a lot of sizing adjustments on your own to it.

18. Thank you for your reply. Was grasping at straws really. I did think there was probably not that much flexibility size wise with the Hanfu and at the price they cost I don't want to be undertaking alterations. I'm in love with the outfit but will have a rethink about what to do. May bite the bullet and go for the 68 boy and hope it's not too baggy.

19. @Inka's friend I think if you want to put a 73cm outfit on a 68 it should work for the most part. The sizes are close enough if you compare shoulders-chest-hips and so on. I feel most heigh differende is in the legs. It will be more of a loose fit, but given how tight-fit some of the outfits are that's not necessary a bad thing.

I got the outfit of Kui Jie (68) and put it on a hybrid that had the old Loongsoul 62 body. It's loose, but overall fits well enough.
      I was ready to make some alterations if necessary and the only thing I migh thave had to change was the pants, but the belt holds it well enough in place, so I didn't.

Of course it mostly depends on the outfit and your own prefernces or issues if it's not a perfect fit.

... Now that I think about it I think I have an outfit of a 73 guy and put it on a 68 body (different company) with similar sizes and it's a good fit, but again it's a Hanfu, which makes things easier ^^° It's awaiting it's Loongsoul head XD