1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Loongsoul 1/3 doll discussion Part 5

Jul 29, 2021

1. I have the black dragon, evil beast Tao Wu, who looks to me very dragon Esque, but that may not have intended him that way, and Qiong Qui, who I think would make a cool grouping with the new guy and the black dragon along my fireplace hearth! I’ve got to look at the differences in the choices, but was hoping for New Clover Singing to carry him

2. @Alicat psssst. She does ;) Just saw the listing on the web page ;P (No excuses now XD)

3. My Ji Shui Bao arrived!!!! He is gorgeous!!! I love the real skin resin color, it's really beautiful. So, I have to say I'm calling this fullset the bondage fullset because of how many random leather straps there are :XD: It took 2 hours to string and dress this guy! I got the jointed hands since he has the amazing sword, but I'll always like the regular hands aesthetic more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not sure on his faceup look. I really like the eyes he came with! And I may do some edits to his wig once I figure out how I want him to look, so tbd. I have too many projects to work on lollll

My Fang Ru Ti fullset is the next one I'm waiting on and then miraculously I won't have any more incoming Loongsoul dolls, but...uh, who know how long that will last lol.

4. Aah he's looking so gorgeous! I was really tempted to get him with the full set too when he came out but space is what it is.
      Now though seeing your pictures, I'm falling in love again. Thanks, I'll live vicariously through other owners like you! :love
      (in my experience, there is always a new Loongsoul in the future for everyone :lol:)

5. @karlyl - hnnng! I've always wanted a doll in LS' realskin, but I procrastinated on ordering when it used to be always available - because it was always on the table and my doll money kept getting eaten up by limited releases - and now it's so limited one has to be quick on the draw to jump on a release. . . Congrats on your beautiful boy!

6. @Veraverorum Once I saw his little fangs and the cat tail in the promo images, I was a goner! I had gotten my Cang Jue and loved his wee fang so much so this was just a given for me. The fullset is absolutely amazing, so he is totally worth it!

@Girrl The real skin is so, so pretty, I'm so glad I got it! Alice had called it the wheat skin at first and then since that was a mistake, she said I could choose persimmon or the real skin ( in addition to the normal and white) -- I ended up with real skin because I loved the tones in his promo shots and the persimmon while really pretty felt a little too orange for what I wanted with this guy. Anyway, yeah, I'm sort of on a hunt to get at least one Loongsoul doll in every resin color lol They are all so pretty! I've got the french dark brown, french yellow, french white, french real and incoming imported light rose, so I'm well on my way haha.

7. I've got Dark Brown, 2 different shades of Tan, Yellow (majority of my big dudes are in YS), the old Pink (might be more saturated than the new light rose?), and White.
      The only shades missing from my collection are Wheat, Real, and I guess the super limited persimmon LS had on offer last year, oh, and the "beast/dragon" shades of light gray and that gorgeous light gray-green they offered one of their huge dragons in, back in the day

8. Oh, one of each skin would be awesome XD
      But I'm happy with the ws, ns and tan I got my JMJ trio in at this point. (and some old MSDs ;9 )

Be sure to share your line ups! I love seeing all the different colors. LS has mostly lovely shades :3

9. @karlyl, he’s awesome!! I’m loving those toothy smirks they are doing right now!! I totally missed this dude, too, congrats!

@Snowy, I know, but….Ugh, I’ve looked over all of the of the dealer websites, and he, for some reason, is not offered with a faceup!!!:aeyepop: You can get body blush, though… tf. I’m horrible at faces, and I get so nervous sending a head off because what if it gets lost?!? I am considering trying the brown, but…

10. Oh god. Oh god!
      Not another one! What did I dooo...
      Why is Loongsoul out for me?
      My wallet can't take it!
      I am already waiting for two of their dolls!
      But he's so pretty....
      Hnnnnn...
      Must...
      Resist....

11. Would anyone happen to have a comparison between Loongsoul French normal pink and normal yellow resins handy? It would be great if there was also a comparison with the French white resin. I've been talking to Alice Collection and they sent over a color sample chart but it's only like a color sample and doesn't show dolls in real settings.

It would also be really helpful to see the actual height difference for the 73cm bodies with and without the height adding parts in practice. One of the guys I'm looking at has the 80cm option but I'm not even sure where to start with that. My largest doll so far is 70cm so 80cm seems like a stretch. How difficult would it be to find clothing for them?

12. I always take out the ankles on my 73s. My collection ranges from 69-75. My 69-73 dolls interact but my 75s hang together by themselves. I think 80cm dolls would be hard for pants mostly.

13. I dressed my Black Dragon in his fullset and then decided to compare him with my Leopard Ji Shui Bao and they look so nice haha. My Leopard doesnt have his faceup yet ( it's gonna be a while before I can get to him) but I'm so impressed with both fullsets. I have to do some touch ups to my Black Dragon's blushing too, so as usual I have too many projects ( including outfits for my Cang Jue and my overall massive White Dragon customization). I'm waiting for my Bunny Fang Ri Tu fullset, who I hope is shipping soon. I'm sure he'll look just as good.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Those wings are GLORIOUS wow!

15. @aki7 thanks! They were definitely a lot of work to paint -- not the best picture but you can see the work on the wings plus his legs and tail more here

[​IMG]

16. He's beautiful!! I love the colors. That teal really pops

17. I never got to share my Dong Jun here, going full genderbendy for him :)
      [​IMG]

18. I took a group shot of all my Loongsouls and I underestimated the physical chosre it was to set up an areal and carry these dolls over from another room over, pose them, take pics and carry them all the way back XD

[​IMG]My Loongsouls (tall) by Wildcard_Snowy, on Flickr

In this pic:
      1 Shi Ze
      2 Ye Ying
      3 Jiao Mo Jiao

XD This was not planned, but this is what I got.
      With 1 Shi Lu Shen Jun missing cause she's still in production <3

19. @Snowy this is quite the collection!! The hassle was worth it, they look so good together and very regal! I love the gold and black outfit. :XD:

20. @RococoSpring <3 Thanks a lot :D These guys are mainly responsible for going beyond MSD size XD I'd say I regret nothing, but that would be a lie. I regret not picking up a few older SD sculpts earlier.

And royal is actually nailing it. The gold-black Ye Ying (in his fullset) and the Ye Ying next to him in green robes are twins in my backgroundstory and the Golden Emperor and Jade Emperor respectively. The other guys one each side are two of their four respective advisers :3