1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Loongsoul Doll 1/4 doll discussion

Sep 28, 2011

1. Oh my word. Love Momo. Love the bust options. Thank you, Loongsoul. <3

2. Huge boobies! I think Momo might have gone to the top of my wishlist ;3

3. hello everying one, just want let you know, you can order MOMO fullset now^^

4. I have to say, I love this girl! The body is to die for, I'd really like it for my Unoa 1.0. With a little neck sanding, it just might work :>

5. Utterly in love with this new Halloween girl arrrghhh this is a bad dolly month indeed, in that there are SO MANY DOLLS I need, and not nearly enough money for them all!!!

6. I love the body!!!! it's awesome, I wish they had a breast size between small and medium (because the medium is more large size)

7. Wow, a girl of this body type in a non-limited MSD? Delight.

Has anyone ordered yet? I know Loongsoul has excellent engineering, but I would like to see some IRL shots.

Plus, foreseeable fitting issues already scare me. I can't think of a shop where clothing is available for the two big busts. Dollmore Judith stuff, maybe, but they hardly sell anything for them!

8. Me! :) Just waiting for my invoice so I can pay... then the wait for this beauty begins. ;)

9. Recently just saw Momo...and fell in love!!!! Can't wait to see your pictures when you get her Peppermint!!!

10. LS' Xmas event start^^

11. Parteeh!

I ordered my Momo yesterday through jeeryama on ebay (paid today) : D <3

So here raises my question - Does anyone have pics or could provide me pics of how well does Normal Yellow Skin match with Minifee Normal Skin? (on their website they say it's Volks Compatitable (bad engRish : D), but in the company photos she really looks YELLOWISH - don't know if the fault is at my laptop or ...)

I happen to have Sleeping Miyu here (named as Pihla) and Momo would be perfect open-eye head for her (since they look confusingly similar (still sleeping would look slightly different)) so it'd be great to see owner pics : )

Back on topic -

Does anyone know, "Can you sand her breasts just a tiny tiny (read - pretty much) pit". Are her breasts "hollow" is the question I think I should be asking...? and what is the resin like?

I wasn't sure, since I've never seen or heard about LoongSoul before just two days back... I tried to look here on DoA, but this is just too big website for me to find practically anything... :'D

So I went for the secure choice and I ordered for the "no-bust" option (cute, she'll look so tiny with my large bust minifees xD <3)

Hope this wasn't too offtopic ._.

~Ren

12. Congrats, looking forward to your photos.

Loongsoul normal yellow is yellowish while Fairyland (Minifee) is pinkish, so they do not match. Loongsoul normal pink might be a better choice, but they are still not exactly the same.
      And while I'm at it, Loongsoul white is creamy, not paper white.

You may find some help in the Loongsoul Resin and size comparison thread.

13. I ordered Ying Ying in ws and blank, I could not resist ordering her! I can't wait to get her!!!:D

14. Thanks, Tsukasa : D

That helped a lot, I was sure that normal yellow would have been better but those pic's really helped me! : D
      Now I just hope that resin color has not changed too much x) or/and that it will yellow to more peachy color~

~Ren

15. Hm...now I am confused. I heard dollzone normal-yellow, might be a good match for loongsoul normal-yellow. And I read in many dreads dollzone normal-yellow would be a good match for fairyland mnf as well. But fairyland doesn't match loongsoul? AAaaahhh! That would destroy all my plans....:?

16. I don't think dollzone normal yellow matches fairyland. My Fairyland Chicline is a bit darker and pinker than my Dollzone normal yellow head. I think it is reasonable to expect loongsoul normal yellow to match dollzone normal yellow. You could blush a DZ head to match a FL body but since FL bodies are darker, it would be hard to blush a FL head to match a DZ body. In my experience I was pleasantly surprised by how dark FL normal was when I first saw it.

17. The only DZ resin that matches FL decently is their whites. DZ normal yellow's too yellow and DZ normal pink is not yellow enough. :p

18. Ah okay! I want to order a Loongsoul body for my DZ aimi head, but I am still not sure, if that's a good choice. I try to find a smaller msd body for her, than the original DZ msd body, because I don't think it matches very well in proportions. Does anybody know how thick the resin of the loongsoul body is? I think I have to sand the neck thinner, if I want to make a hybrid. A close up picture of the headless neck hole might help. So pleaase...

19. I can't help you right now, but when I get my Yingying (Hopefully soon!) I'll be happy to do some comparison pictures with DZ MSD heads.

20. Whee! Thank you leaf! And might you do a closeup shot of the neck and the thickness of the resin maybe? When did you ordered her? I just want to know how long I have to wait...:)