1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Loongsoul Doll 1/4 doll discussion

Sep 28, 2011

1. September 30th. She should arrive soon-ish... hopefully. She'll be white skin, and I've got a couple of DZ white skin dolls, though they are a couple of years old now.

2. I wish they had a more mature head sculpt for the maturity of the body. The little girl/big chest thing is not the combo I'm looking for. And does anyone know if the Loongsoul tan is a surface color or goes all the through?

3. Hello everybody :)

I just order Momo today. She is going to have Large but option and pink skin. She is going to be my first BJD :)

4. You might be better off asking in the 1/3 thread, hobby. I don't think anyone has their 1/4s yet.

Congratulations, MrFjmg. Your first's always special (or at least mine is). :) Are you going to make a character for her or anything like that, or will she simply be a doll? Do you have eyes and a wig picked out?

5. Thank you and Yes I already have a name and everything. She is not going to be a good woman but not bad either. She will be an adult not a kid :) I want her to have red and very short hair. Short like Halle Berry.

6. Ah. Hmm... A wig like that might be hard to find. Have you got your eye on a particular wig? What will her name be?

7. Not yet, but I still have like 4 months to look for one. I really hope to find one. Her name is going to be Veronica :)

Somebody here order Momo or YingYing with the Large Bust Option?? Or I was the only crazy who really like the Large Bust option on a MSD :\:sweat

8. Thank you, Thank you very much for the link :)

9. So somebody else order Momo or Ying Ying with the Large Bust Option?? Or I was the only crazy enough to do it :lol: I really like it the large bust option I think it looks very unique.

Also what do you guys think of the new 1/4 girl Nuannuan that will be release soon?? I love her outfit :)

Here is the Link if you guys haven't see her picture yet http://www.bjdcollectasy.com/uncategorized/loongsoul-news-3.html

10. Nuannuan - I don't know about putting the ginormous breasts under such a babyface. It looks like they took the one final step that Toddlers & Tiaras moms haven't yet done!

11. I ordered Yingying with the large bust. Nuan's face doesn't look all that immature to me. No more immature than Delf/MNF Shiwoo, at least.

12. YAY awesome. YingYing is adorable :)

I agree with you. Her face doesn't look all that immature.

I think Nuan's face looks more mature than Momo and YingYing but that's my opinion

13. I ordered YingYing, blank with the large bust also, I wanted a large busted msd size girl.:D

14. Congrats YingYing is gorgeous. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that wanted a Large bust MSD. I was tempted to order YingYing too, but Momo was the one for me :lol:.

15. Thanks! MrFjmg2003 congrats on your doll! I could not resist getting her. I can't wait to start making her clothes. I'm hoping I won't have to wait 4 months for her.

16. Do you order her with Jeeryama?? I did :)

I know I just order her less than two week ago so I also have to wait 4 months for her. The waiting time is so hard. Right know I'm busy tryng to save to buy a DDdy and HDD-02. I know I should be saving to buy Vernoica some clothes and wig but I really want a dollfie dream. Momo and DDdy are the only BJDs I really love and want.

I wish I had the talent to make clothes too. But I don't. I can'y wait to see what you do with you girl

17. MrFjmp2003 yeah I did order through Jerryama, I ordered her on 12/1. I'm happy that you have at least one of your dolls that you really want, ordered.:) I'm thinking of getting a DD too, but not right now and I still don't know which one.

The way it works for me, I alway wait for the doll to arrive before I make any clothes. I have to figure out what patterns and colors will work for her. So I spend alot of time at the fabric store....and money!!!!

18. I just got a message from Jerryama telling me that my Momo is on shipping ^^. She should arrive in the next couple of days... I'll post pictures as soon as she is here ;)