1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Loongsoul Doll 1/4 doll discussion

Sep 28, 2011

1. YAY The first Momo in DoA!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I hope to see lots of pictures. I'm so excited for you!!!!!!:D

How long it took for her to be ready??

2. Cannot wait to see Momo pictures! I wanted to order her, but waffled and ended up waiting on owner pictures first. Congrats!

3. Ah, lucky you!! When did you ordered her?

4. I ordered her on the fourth of October (I think... o.o). So it took more than two months for her to ship ^^"

5. VioletNightmare - did you get your girl yet? I'm so anxious to see owner pictures, and comments about the body (posing, etc.)!

6. haha You are not the only one. I been stalking this thread since this morning to see if we have finally some owner pictures of Momo.:lol:

7. I'm still waiting... They shipped her to the UK first (I have no idea why...) where the package was re-directed to Germany. I just hope that she will be delivered on Tuesday or Wednesday, because I'm going back to London and I won't be back home until the end of January -.-

8. VioletNightmare, oh, wow, wonder why they shipped her to UK first... I hope your girl gets home safe and sound very soon! Please keep us posted :)

9. I ordered a large bust Momo in white skin from MoC the other day. :D She's on a six-month layaway, but I should be able to pay her off sooner. The body is for my CastleAnne Laurent head, but Momo is too cute so I think I'll probably switch out the heads on occasion. :)

10. Congrats! Tangerine

VioletNightmare
      , I can't wait to see pictures!!!!

11. Congratulations more large bust Momos :lol:

I hope she arrive in time so you can open her early. If not we are going to wait until late January when you are back home to see your owner pictures. Congrats :)

12. She's here :fangirl:. GLS actually managed to deliver her today ;). I still have to sort out the BO pics but I can show you a quick picture that I just took. It's not great but it will give an impression of how she looks like.

[​IMG]

I think she's amazing, but the chest part is kind of a pain :sweat. Even the medium bust size is huge.... I'll try to pose her a bit more tomorrow so I can tell you more about the joint system. I actually think that the heavy chest part messes up her center of gravity (at least a bit ;)).

13. @ VioletNightmare: Congrats on the arrival! I'm so excited to finally see some owner pics for this body.

14. VioletNightmare, congrats on your girl! She looks very pretty! I do hope to see more pictures, though! How does the body pose? What's the resin like?

15. VioletNightmare she is a cutie!!!:aheartbea

16. WOW she is gorgeous Now I'm more anxious to have mine. Congrats you are the first one to have a 1/4 Loongsoul girl in DoA

17. My Yingying arrived yesterday, but I couldn't open her until today because I was out of town. So, here she is!
      [​IMG]
      Meet Holly by Onizel, on Flickr

18. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! and WOW YingYing looks gorgeous. I like her better than in the LS promo pictures :)

I hope to see more full body pictures soon :)

19. Leaf Congrats! ...oh, she looks so beautiful, she does look way better than the promos'. I can't wait for my girl!

...Is she nys?

20. MrFjmg: Hopefully the weather will clear up and I'll be able to get some today.
      MrsDiablo: She's white skin. :)
      Also, the top is from Frezje@Etsy. It's a tight fit, but it does get around the large bust. If she had body blushing, it would look a little improper, though, as her nipple pokes through. :sweat