1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Loongsoul Doll 1/4 doll discussion

Sep 28, 2011

1. Thank you, that's still really helpful! I'm not sure about the face sculpts. I like them but character wise...i need someone to be a conceivable cousin for my Mnf shushu. Maybe I'm overthinking.

2. Faceups can go a long way toward creating a family resemblance.

3. Do you know if any of their colors could match Fairyland white? Mine is ten years old and quite yellowed though.

Do you think it could match with yellowed Fairyland beauty white?

#783 ninive, Jan 3, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    4. Unless you intend to blush, I doubt it.
      The Loongsouls I have in white have more a touch of very light rosé in their near paper white. I got one shot of my white BaiLing in front of a pure white wall and a pure white wig on top: Wendy_Moni_08
      Especially if you look at it his ears, the tiny notch of pink becomes noticable.
      Or here with some 'creamy white' whites: Loongsoul-Souldoll-OnlyKids-MysticKids_white-skin-comparrison_2015-no-flash

5. She is gorgeous :) I'd seen they had a few centaurs but I must have missed their mermaids!

6. @Magical Rin - I love your Celia. She's really gorgeous!

@Araeyla - I don't know if it helps, but I don't think cousins need to be super similar in appearance. I'm sure whoever you pick will look perfect with your ShuShu!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Feeling pretty excited right now, as I'm planning my next doll, a Momo! I've had a Vampire Emily for a long while, and I wanted to get her a daughter, and I think Momo is the best fit.

Her name will be Persephone, and she's basically a miniature version of her mother, Vesper. Except that she's a happy, sunshine baby and hasn't yet grown into her mother's elegance and poise. (I think I may try to mod Momo's mouth to give her some teeny fangs, too. Just like her mom.)

#786 Kymera, Feb 20, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    7. My grumpy bab~ Quick pic since I was in a rush to catch a bus qwq <3 I can't wait for her proper wig to come in >o<

[​IMG]test_by_tiffany_tees-dc4q09y by T T, on Flickr

8. Very cute! What's get name?

9. Ahhh I haven't decided yet XP Thinking Colette but not sure >w< And thank-you!

10. Wondering what the average wait is for a 1/4 Loongsoul doll is these days? I ordered a Wanwan the end of November from Alice Collections so have about reached the 4 month mark.

11. I bought my first doll since I left the hobby years ago.

I got the nuan nuan girl. I was looking through alice collections an fell in love with her.

Though its been about a month now so i have been shopping around, watching box openings an getting back into the doll thing.

I also now see.... Wait times are bad with loongsoul... I feel slight regret lol i am so impatient! I hope its not 6months... This is gonna kill me... I was hoping to have her by the end of may.

Also what size eyes look best in nuan nuan? It doesn't even say what size eyes she comes with.
      I am guessing 16mm or 14mm.

Does anyone have pics of her in various eye sizes? Esp 14mm vs 12mm?

12. When I got my boy (fullset) it took 10 months for him to get to me. This was two years ago now I believe so I don't know how the waits have changed since.

13. Munakid and LuckyXIII, I got some good news yesterday from Alice Collections. They said my order has shipped or is ready to ship and they will be able to provide a shipping number on Monday. It will be 4 months since I ordered my Wanwan on the 1st of April. I will be sure and let you know when she arrives.:)

14. Nice to know they have picked up the pace! Good to know for future purchase. :D Also, congrats on the shipping notice!

15. Thank you! Yes good to know they must be catching up on their orders.

16. My only slight worry. Is that I got her during an event. So maybe they will back up a bit with lots of orders... But I did order her blank.

We shall see. (Is it terrible that I want to buy another 'instock' doll...)
      I have the dolly fever! Lol I want dolls to play with! I haven't seen or touched a doll in 3yrs... I miss them...

Lol only trouble is... They will be nekkid/bald/blank XD if my budget goes into another doll instead of wig/clothes...
      The struggle...

17. I'm at the 4 months mark of my order - blank nuannuan girl. I've been told that the retailer estimates her to come in april. Which would be around 5 months and given chinese newyears and all that, I'd say it's a good estimate to plan 4-5 months.

18. Maybe i will be lucky and get her by 4month mark for my birthday in june.

I also got a blank nuan nuan! =3 look forward to seeing your girl in April. (Esp if you do a box opening video or photo shoot!)

19. @munakchild Dunno where you bought her, but maybe you can ask for an estimate?

Definitely crossing fungers for you.

I‘m definitely getting a NuaNuan this April, but it might not be the new ine. I got one 2nd hand the other day on top xD also white skin, but I think she has the big boobs. Going to sand them down either way with that one to a smaller size xD
      Would be fun if both made it, but I don’t think so .

That said, I don’t do videos, but I can take pics and make a box opening thread :3

I have always wanted a NuanNuan and am ever so happy to get two now ❤️
      Worth the wait ❤️

20. Loongsouls 1/4 are super pretty, I've bought one before but sold it, I still have a 1/6 left for loongsoul, but when it compares with my othe 1/6, loongsouls ones are just way to fat, but cuteeee