1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Loongsoul Doll 1/4 doll discussion

Sep 28, 2011

1. It's been ages since I've shared Kial (BaiLing). I apparently don't have any more recent pics on my Flickr. I'll have to fix that later.

[​IMG]2016-06-17 19.53.25 by Heather, on Flickr

2. I'm surprised to hear LoongSoul are getting dolls out a bit quicker now. My girl Llúcia took forever a few years back~ :XD:*_* She was a fullset mermaid though, speaking of; I rearranged some of my doll shelves and she now has a place all to herself :lol: Although she'll be joined by an Asleep Eidolon merman sometime this year.

[​IMG]

3. She is so pretty! That's a great set up.

4. @LuckyXIII Thank you! LoongSoul did such an amazing job with her. Glad you like my set up, as soon as I saw that sign at one of the local bargain shops I just had to get it and display it with her :lol::)

5. Is Wanwan sold out now? I couldn't get the money together to order her last year, and I'm afraid I missed out.

6. @Magical Rin: Love how the shades on the board match the shades of your doll from hair to tail XD

@thesalyrose I'm afraid so. She's listed as sold out on the loongsoul page. Best way to snatch her is probably to check for stock and/or hound the mp. I believe there was one around recently.

7. They're still selling her body, though, right? If I can't find a Wanwan, I'd at least like to have that gorgeous body for one of my floating heads.

8. @thessalyrosr Yepp, body is not limited. You can combine it woth any of their regular heads too. Like NuanNuan or William or Momo and so on.

9. Thank you! It was a happy coincidence :)

Llúcia's new eyes finally came in from LegendDoll the other day and I really like them on her.

[​IMG]

10. I asked for a small update on my girl... I ordered march 1st. They said probably won't get any updates till July.
      So long!

11. I didn't think to check here first, but its good to know what the estimated wait time is. I just ordered a Ghost Jing, I just fell in love instantly. I'll be checking back often as I wait. Love seeing everyone's pictures.

12. @Glitt3rGalaxy

XD thanks for your post here, I forgot about posting the one completed girl of my two new ones here.

Congrats on Ghost Jing! She's a lovely sculpt. Please be sure to share pics when she arrives :D

This is one of my two NuanNuan.
      She's of a member of a made-up berserker clan. (I haven't settled on a name for her yet ^^)°
      [​IMG]Wip - Berserker by Wildcard_Snowy, auf Flickr

13. @Snowy Thank you, I will be sure to post. I love that outfit, did you make it?

14. @Glitt3rGalaxy Thank you ^^ Yes, I made that myself. Not 100% sure if it's fully completed of if I'll do some small decorations after all, but the majority is definitly done ^^

15. Coming back to show off the twin sibling - or rather both twins, cause what's better than one NuanNuan? Right. Two NuanNuan XD

[​IMG]Loongsoul NuanNuan by Wildcard_Snowy, auf Flickr

16. I am so sad.... So i got an email from AC today that they got my girl... But on the wrong body so will have to send her back to loongsoul to have them change her body...

It's been almost 6months since i ordered now it may be several more months

17. @munakchild I'm so sorry to hear about the mix up. :(

I know what that's like; had a similar situation with my OT DollChateau Larry. I'd ordered him with a full face up/body blushing and when he arrived to me he was completely blank. So I then had to send him back to the dealer who sent him back to the company. I'd already waited close to 7 months for him and then had to wait another 4/5 months again to get him all complete. [Even then he arrived without his antennas which I then had to wait for again.]

Hopefully you'll get your girl sooner rather than later! I know I was over the moon excited and relieved once I finally got my Larry after all the fuss was over :)

~~~

I spam her here a lot but here's Llúcia again. I may or may not have gone on a scallop shell hoarding spree on one of my trips to the beach for the sole purpose of displaying them with my mermaid bjds :XD:

[​IMG]

18. @Magical Rin
      Omigosh that's terrible im already upset i would have been crazy if they do that.

Did they compensate you at all for making so many mistakes and making you wait so long?

19. I was pretty devastated and more than a little angry to say the least. They didn't, unfortunately. I probably could have been more forthright and asked for some kind of compensation but I was honestly just happy enough to get my doll in one piece at the end of it all :sweat

20. Hi there from my updated Nani :blush
      Finally, I created her a complete image, but maybe it will be supplemented with other things) in the future:aeyepop:
      [​IMG]Nani by Yulia, on Flickr
      [​IMG]Nani by Yulia, on Flickr