1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Loongsoul Doll 1/4 doll discussion

Sep 28, 2011

1. Hi everyone. This is my first major post in a forum so forgive me ahead of time. I have a Loongsoul Eloise that tipped over and broke a wing at the connector piece. Does anyone know if I can get a replacement from Loongsoul?

2. @Shortkarma Did you buy it directly from them or via a retailer?

Can't promise you can get replacement, but I'd just ask via whoever you purchased it, explaining the problem, ideally with a picture. Worst they can do is say no, but they have sent replacement parts (against payment) in the past before, but I'm uncertain how they handle limited pieces.

If they don't, depending on what and where and how it broke, you can likely either fix it by gluing or perhaps using some apoxie or similar.

3. Unfortunately I bought her secondhand, although I have the coa. I suppose I could try emailing Loongsoul directly.
      I’ve tried several glues and they just haven’t been able to support the weight of the wing.
      Thank you for your suggestions!

4. Well after the long 6month wait alice collections finally got my doll back with her correct body! They shipped her out last Wednesday! I am hoping she will come soon. The tracking hasn't updated at all since last wednesday when it says it left Shanghai.
      Usually ny packages from alice arrive or update alot sooner.

I am really hoping the package didn't get lost and arrives soon or next week.

I am a lil worried about weather though... I ordered her blank expecting her to be here early summer and was going to do her faceup myself. But it's becoming fall and where i live it tends to be cold and damp most of the year.

5. Congrats @munakchild! I hope she gets to you safe and sound :3nodding:

6. So i got my girl in the mail finally earlier this week! (She seemed to have gotten lost in the mail there for a while but eventually she made it!)
      I was getting very nervous there for a while.
      Her box was in quiet rough shape... But she herself seems unharmed.

I did a box opening video sort of (i was still bit sick so did it without showing myself and wasnt very talkative or clear minded)
      But once i edit that i will share.

She however is nude/blank still... I was hoping to do her faceup shortly after she arrived but had originally planned for her to arrive in the summer... Weather where I am is very poor the rest of the season for faceups. It's very cold, windy, and humid here now and i am unsure when/if i will get the chance to do it now... And i do NOT want to wait till next summer @.@...

it's suppose to be sunny and lil warmer this weekend so i am crossing my fingers that i get the chance to work on her.

I haven't even attempted to bond with her as it still feels stressful and I'm annoyed at the whole process.

7. Hey guys! I wanted to get some outfits commissioned for my girl before she actually gets here but that means I need super detailed measurements and I just don’t have the body to do so.

I bought a Loongsoul 42.5cm girl body with a small bust -
      Doll Parts, Loong Soul - BJD Dolls, Accessories - Alice's Collections
      If possible I would appreciate measurements using this helpful chart from beyond wonderland -COMMISSION - Beyond Wonderland
      Measurements in cm are preferred!

I’m willing to draw a bust for the first person to post these measurements if there happens to be more than one person who happens to do so since I know taking detailed measurements is a long process. Thank you so much to anyone who can help me!

8. I can’t find the post in that thread that gives me the in depth measurements I need just the basic things that are available to everyone. Could you possible copy and paste what you were going to show me?
      Sorry if this is a bother I mightve accidentally read over it

9. @BlissfulDemure
      No bother, hope this is what you wanted.
      Height :42cm
      Head: 18cm
      Circumference of neck: 7cm
      Width of shoulders: 9cm
      Circumference of chest: S 16cm, M 18~19cm, L 21cm
      Circumference of waist: 12cm
      Circumference of hips:18cm
      Leg length:21.5cm
      Foot length:5.5cm

10. Hi guys! I'm back with my NuanNuan warriroress!
      I got her axe prop raws in the mail today!!! They are a perfect fit! I'm so glad, I was afraid they might be to big or small or some other kind of mess up ^^°

[​IMG]MSD sized throwing battle axes by Wildcard_Snowy, auf Flickr

Hope to get to work on them (some sanding still needs to be done and then it's time for paint - when the weather lets me *grmbl*) soon -^3^- Gotta customize them to fit with her outfit and both need a leather string from that ring at the end, for the extra 'swing' when she get's ready to throw them instead of using them for close combat :D

11. @xyuemoto Thanks! They are my first 3D created props, because I couldn’t find anything like them to suit my needs for her :D

Hope to do more soonish, now that I know the results.

12. The image of my Nani is almost finished, it remains to sew her purple hat and wait ordered vinous shoes :)
      [​IMG]Untitled by Yulia, on Flickr

13. This tread has completely died :(
      Add to it a cute cat. Nani has acquired a new kawaii hat, and several others have just been made))

14. Nani in her hats is really cute! Is she a Wan Wan?

15. @Chelokotik Your Nani single-handedly made me want a wanwan!! Her glances are so judgmental and fussy, I love it. I'm so upset I missed the limited re-release (i think that was wanwan they offered..), but I hadn't made up my mind by then... but thank you for taking so many pictures of her! :aheartbea

16. Thank you :) yes it’s Wanwan
      Thank you!
      I was glad to help. Wanwan amazing doll :)
      I was lucky to buy it from stock from AC. This is a gift of fate :)

17. Her hat is adorable. I must find a source for scruffy purple fur for my dolls....

18. Hey! I'm not sure if I've asked this here before, but does anyone have a comparison pic of ls and Fairyland's tans? Or know if the match is good?