1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Loongsoul Doll 1/4 doll discussion

Sep 28, 2011

1. @Look(ing)UpNorth
      There is someone in the BJD Discord server who has a tan Fairyland and Loongsoul hybrid (Mirka head on a ls girl body). They said the match is perfect and it indeed looks like a crazy perfect match from the photos they've posted in Discord. They are sleepystardustbun on Instagram, but they haven't posted any pictures of the hybrid on their instagram yet. I don't know if they'd want me to repost their pictures from Discord or not, but I recommend asking them for pictures if you're not in the Discord server!

2. Oh wow, thank you so much!! Can you link me to the server?

3. Is there anyone who has both the old and newer bodies and can provide a comparison between the two?

4. Where do you guys get clothes?!

I was finally able to get my girl some clothes made.... And the bottoms fit for the most part... But tops completely not in the slightest. She has the medium chest (dem boobs....) Im so sad the dress and the top both don't fit over her huge chest... i just wanna cry a lil.... I waited months for these outfits...

So now she's still gonna be sitting in my closet forever... ;-; like i don't even... I can't bond with her at all if i never get to play with her... She's blank/headless again cuz i hated the rushed faceup i had to give her last time because thr weather wasn't good enough. So i was redoing it hoping with the new clothes she would finally be complete.

Just feeling a bit down and annoyed... I can't figure out what to get her for clothes... That don't cost too much...

5. @munakchild well, if your heart is set on those dress, one option would be to sand the bobbies down in size.

Other than that I can only recommend to get close that have lacing in the front or back.

I make most of my doll clothes myself, so I can't really give buying recommendations - except one: Alice Collection.
      You'd need to check or ask, but quite a few of their outfits could be made in custom size, so you could have stuff made for your girl that fits :)

Best of luck.

6. Def not modding her for the dress. I like her bust i just am annoyed it's so hard to find anything to fit on it.
      I will possibly sell the outfits or keep them for a future girl. But i just wanted to know where everyone else finds their stuff so i can find something for her now.

I haven't seen any outfits that had custom sizing on alice? (Or any that i have looked at cuz i avoid the pricey peices lol)

7. @munakchild Some outfits on LegendDoll have custom sizing options! :) If not it doesn't hurt to ask them if they think the outfit will fit your girl. If you ask a question on the product page with her measurements they might be able to tell you, I've seen people do the same thing and they seem very helpful.

8. @munakchild I don't know if they tag them as custom size possitble anymore. I only remember that I ordered a few MSD sized outfits a while ago and they asked me for the dolls meassurements on two of them and I told them I couldn't tell them, cause I didn't have the doll yet (they asked more meassurements than the company provided).

Maybe they no longer offer it, but I know they used to for some (not all).

Crossing fingers for you.

9. Is anyone planning to order Qing Zhuang? I think I'm in love . I hope I can scrape up the money for her before she sells out.

10. She's super adorable, not quite my kind of taste, so no. But looking forward to seeing owner pics ;)
      I didn't bring home Shao Ling for similar reasons and I'm REALLY tempted by her.

11. This thread has been quiet for a while! Well, I unexpectedly got my hands on an in-stock Wanwan in august and I couldn't possibly be more in love... :D I'm working on her face up right now before it gets too cold.

@Chelokotik - Could you tell me what wig size you went with for Nani, 6-7 or 7-8? Wanwan's head is exactly 18 cm/7 inches, and I can't decide.. Sorry to bother you!! <3 (Or if anyone else's LS dolls have a 18cm head, but it seems to vary greatly from sculpt to sculpt)

12. @Beedalee Congrats on your purchase!!! That was luck :D
      I have stretchy 6-7 for all of my Loongsoul MSDs.
      I prefer them that way, opposed to 7-8 who tend to be rather loose on the heads in my oppinion.

13. Guys, did you see this? Loongsoul discontinued a bunch of dolls and bodies. I'm surprised because some of these sculpts are fairly recent. Fortunately for me, the ones on my wish list are safe, but these are a lot of dolls!

I really like the way their aesthetic is going, so I'll look forward to seeing what they come up with next.

14. T^T Most of my favourites yes. I got some of them already, but hope LS will let me snatch one or three heads at least. We'll see.

Personally the aestehtic is exactly what I don't want with my MSD as I'm heading for a teen to adult direction, so with their cuties they are definitly cute, but not for my collection. Which I guess is good for my budget ;P

15. Unfortunately yes, I have yet to got any bjd and in this list were probably my most favorite and the fact they just discontinued them without any warning is beyond depressing for me :pout::atremblin:(:...(

I prefer their old aesthetic, what a shame.

16. @Snowy Late reply, but thank you for the input!!! I felt the same way, I think 7-8 would end up being too loose. I'm anxiously waiting for it to arrive now.... :D Also thank you!! I'm still dazzled over it, her faceup is almost done and I couldn't be more in love. <3

It was such a shock to see them mass discontinue so many sculpts. I thought Nuan Nuan and the body that came with it was super popular! I hope they revisit that body somehow- and I hope maybe they still do limited sculpt runs for those that missed out. :(

17. @Beedalee When are you expecting her? Already got a wig and outfit? :D

Oh yes. Same. I mean I got my two Nuans but I wouldn't have minded a third in e.g. tan ^^°

It's a shame. BJDiva had them convinced for a one-day-order thing, but since that is an US retailer that wouldn't have worked for me.
      Pity, but I guess that teaches me not to wait too long (I was actually planning to get one during the next X-mas event), when I like a scuplt. Maybe they'll do scultps in that direction again too and a new body similar to the old one. If not, it's a pity, but can't be helped. Ironically I feel more pity for a friend who was eyeing two sculpty for a while and now can't get her hands onto them anymore ^^°

18. Wasn't NuanNuan on the version 3 body? That has not been discontinued. Qing uses it and she is still available.

19. @thessalyrose Not per default. You could order her on that body, but default she had the version 1 body (the three-part one with 3 avaible bust sizes - originally 4 or so I hear, but they removed the one that would have been 'average' sized and left the small one, big one and the huge ones).

You might confuse her with WanWan perhaps? She was the first one released on the Version 3 body, unless my memory is wrong.

20. @Snowy She arrived in august!! She was a totally unexpected purchase so I was unprepared for her arrival, but I managed to throw together some leggings and a t-shirt in time!

I have a wig in transit at the moment and some eyes in mind from soom's website.. but the 20 dollar s/h on an already 40$ pair of eyes is making me hold my horses and look around. :frownyblush:

I took her head off for a face up already (which I should be done with soon) but I had to take a few pics of her amaaaazing sculpting on the newer body:
      [​IMG]

her hands are just... :D i randomly hold them when she sits on my desk.