1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Loongsoul Doll 1/4 doll discussion

Sep 28, 2011

1. @Snowy: No, I didn't confuse her with Wanwan, I just thought they were on the same body, for some reason. Thanks for clearing that up.

@Beedalee: I have that body too, though mine is a hybrid with a DIM head. I totally agree! She is gorgeous!

2. Hi everyone.

I recently bought a LS body 2nd hand for a hybrid and I'm lost as to what would fit the body. It's the thickest MSD body I've own thus far. Any recommendations for where to buy clothes and shoes would be appreciated. Thank you!

#862 lucidling, Nov 8, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
    3. @lucidling Is the body the v1 or v2? i haven't bought anything pre-made yet, but my v2 body has been able to fit into sewn clothes I've sewn from slim msd patterns so far. When I get my hands on some clothes, I'll report how things fit. :)

4. Sorry for all the questions, I'm still on a learning curve with the hobby.

How do you guys keep the s hook on the hands from going into the body when changing clothes? The body is strung kind of tight and I'm afraid my go to paperclips may get bent/ineffective. I found a good size S hook to help with outfit changes.

Also, can anyone confirm if LS body can fit into nine9style clothes? I read that Volks MSD SDC SDM is also compatible. I found out the body fits Momoni pants perfectly!

@Beedalee Hi, thank you for replying! I'm pretty sure it's the v2 body. It's the one with the 5cm feet. Let me know your findings when you get the chance! I found out LS can fit into loose MNF clothes. I had some on hand and originally thought they'd be too small.

#864 lucidling, Nov 14, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
    5. Mine just came today! Waiting on a new camera to arrive for pictures.

6. Anyone has photos for shao ling or autumn yue? I’m torn between these two sculpts! I don’t know what to choose!! Photos will help!! Immensely!!

7. @lucidling I'm so happy you found out something!! I had a FEELING loose/stretchy minifee clothes would fit but didn't have much to try out aside from sewing patterns- I realized I did buy a pair of leggings meant for minifee, and the etsy listing said they'd also fit up to DC Bella size hips too (which I also have, and LS falls just short of that size)

If I find out more though (I'd like to do a dolly clothes shopping spree sometime...) I will report back anyway! :3nodding:

8. @Beedalee Yes! I happened to have some MNF clothes from when I had some, but had kept them just in case. They're too cute to pass up. I'm glad I impulsively decided to put them on her to see the fit.

I decided to measure the LS body and found out the upper body is pretty much MNF size with a thicker waist. MNF clothes are everywhere I know where to start looking to expand her wardrobe ☺️

Thank you for the leggings information!

9. :O Planning to bring home Loongsoul - Autumn Yue. It's my first time to buy a slim msd... where do you buy clothes for your girl? :) thanks in advance :D

10. :O what is the sculpt? And is the body the new MSD version 2 body?

11. @cyrillezhane I found that the LS MSD body fits into MNF clothes fairly well. Loose/stretchy fitted MNF clothes fits good. MNF tops are fine if the model is the biggest bust. The bottom needs to be a little loose to accommodate for LS' bigger bum though hah. AtelierMomoni's pants are a perfect fit. I tend to browse through IG FB for 2ndhand finds. Etsy have a good amount of options as well.

12. Thanks lucidling! :D Now I'm going to hunt for clothes for my girl :D

13. I'm a little worried, due to the nCoV outbreak... doll production may be delayed. :( I ordered for Loongsoul - Autumn Yue

14. I have a Loongsoul Autumn Yue, and I wouldn't call her slim. She has a little bit more "meat" on her than the slim MSDs I've handled. I've had the most success clothing her with outfits I've purchased on porcelain dolls with a mature body type and of a similar height from the thrift store.

15. Hi CaladhielTan! Thank you for your insight. I do follow your youtube channel and instagram. And I love your videos about your autumn yue doll. Could you share some of her lovely photos here with her updated faceup? I really love what you did with her face. It's very pretty! And I really find her back story interesting :) <3 Cheers!

16. Thank you :) Here are a couple pictures I took of her for Easter (it won't let me insert the photos, so I'm linking them):

Easter 2020
      Easter 2020

The lighting in them is terrible, but my backyard was the only place I could take them :(. I will try to get better pictures of her soon...

17. Thank you so much for sharing her photos! Awww she looks adorable! She looks happy outside, she probably missed the outdoors due to the pandemic. Love those long legs too!

I want to make my girl a little matured. I wish LS has an option for bigger breasts for their MSD bodies. I ordered the medium breast size too since it is the largest that they can offer for this body... is it big enough? I plan to have her wear a more sexy clothing. Like a spagetti top. Was also wondering if her breasts will look big enough if I have her wear a bra. :) What are your thoughts?

18. I did take a photo of mine in a bra once. Here's the link:

Bow

I'm pretty sure her boobages filled the bra cups, but as I took the photo about a year ago I can't remember for sure. I think she can look quite sexy, given the pose and outfit, but I prefer smaller breasts on dolls anyway.

19. Thanks! Curious, where did you get her tutu skirt? :D

20. It's a vintage My Friend Mandy tutu, by Fisher Price. (I have a My Friend Mandy doll from my childhood, and many of the clothes fit MSDs loosely or if you add a belt.)