1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Loongsoul Doll 1/4 doll discussion

Sep 28, 2011

1. Leaf I can't tell from the pic but is the ws paperwhite or a creamy white?

2. It's sort of creamy, but whiter than any other white skin I have. If you go to my Flickr (link in sig), you can see a comparison with Fairlyand's white.

3. thanks! I wonder how she'll compare with SoulDoll's white.

4. Leaf - Can you bring her to the next meet-up? I'd love to see her in person. I'm thinking about getting one of these gals.

5. VioletNightmare AGH! She's so pretty, what is her skin color?

Leaf, THANKS! You made all my worries fade while you proved me that she's not paper white (which means that NS pink is not as pink as it seems in the pics ^^) She's so cute

I just can't wait for my Momo to arrive TT___TT She was ordered in early december and I didn't take the free event faceup... I hope it makes her arrive sooner...

6. MrsDiablo: I don't have a SoulDoll to compare it to, sorry.
      Hobbysue: No problem.
      Maaru: I'm glad my pictures could help. My one took about three months to get here I think. A bit of a wait, but I think it was worth it. Then again, when I'm waiting, I have a way of forcing myself to forget about the doll.

7. It indeed is worth it, Leaf​, : ) ... the doll for the wait I mean, or so I hope :'D I just can't forget her for a second anymore ^^'' But the skin color is really nice : 3 I have high hopes for my girls skin color too ^^

8. MrFjmg2003 (gosh, I need to figure you easier nick name x'D) I saw her too : 3 She's so cute, that much I can say ^^
      'tho for some reason I have seen her "much time before" ó_O
      Maybe I've seen teaser before? 'coz she's not listed in Loongsouls own page ó____O
      I thought that she was sold out long ago ó_O

Weird...

9. I think the teaser picture was release like 4 or 5 months ago in bjdcollectasy.com . But she was just put on sale this year. But I agree with you is kind of weird she in not listed in the loongsoul or mint on card page yet.

Sorry about my user name I know is to long but I don't have a very good memory so I use the same one or something similar to my email like in everything :lol:

You can call me F03 or MrF that simpler :)

10. YAAAY My Momo has been shipped!! They gave me my tracking # I think she still in china in a city with a long name :p

I feel so happy and bad because I haven't buy anything for her. But I wasn't expecting her this soon. I was sure I still had 2 1/2 months to go because of the event .Jeeryama told me I should wait 3-7 days for her to be deliver to me. :lol:

11. My YingYing is shipping also!!!

12. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Finally there will be lots of Loongsoul girls on DoA :)

I'm still waiting for my girl so anxious. I been checking the tracking # since yesterday but everything reminds the same. But a few minutes ago I just bought her a pair of shoes and a dress so she won't be in the nude. :)

I hope the shoes and dress fit her and also arrived in time :|

13. My momo is still in U.K. : D only couple country's to go...!

But I sure do hope she'd be here before tuesday - for I'd leave to the south and I'd love to take her with me... : / She seems so poseable that I'd propably just went nuts x'D

MrF - What kind of dress and shoe's did you buy to her : 3

14. Congrats to you guys who've got shipping notices. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's girls when they arrive.

15. Ah, it doesn't look like she got out on time!:( The way things look, she probably won't get here till next Monday.

edit....I was wrong she's out of customs in San Francisco, yeah!!! :) She's almost here.

16. The dress is not made for BJDs is for a Robert Tonner doll name DeeAnna Denton. But I saw some BJD girls wearing those dresses on pictures in flickr and they fit and those girls had the same measurements that Momo except for the bust because Momo have large bust so she may not fit in it. The store is in ebay USA so it was shipped very fast and the lady of that store made gorgeous jewalry too. Here a dress similar for the one I bought for her you can type DeeAnna in her ebay store and you will find more cool dresses http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tonner-Dee-Anna-Dress-Wrap-Brass-Leopard-/260940832923?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc149209b#ht_4132wt_1037

a
      nd the shoes are from a ebay store in USA too and are made for a doll name Lark Raven Wren. But I saw a Minifee girl wearing shoes like that on a flickr picture and the shoes fit perfectly and look great. Here's a link of the shoes I bought for my girl. They are some ballet flats type shoes and the shoes on the link are the ones I bought for my girl because the color is similar to the dress I bought her http://www.ebay.com/itm/20067064714...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_1239wt_1270

and on the bottom is a picture of the Minifee wearing the shoes :phttp://www.flickr.com/photos/32196484@N08/6727768721/in/photostream

I
      'm planning to buy clothes made specially for bjd some near future. But this is the best I could do in short notice I wasn't expecting my girl like at least in 2 1/2 months more and I didn't want her to be in the nude. I'm just hoping the dress fit.

In other news I just checked the tracking number and my girl Momo is already in USA she was released from customs this morning so I think she will make it home later this week :lol::fangirl:

Do you guys know how to link the web links but without putting the whole link?? I have see people do that. They just put like HERE and then you clicked and get to the link.

17. I'm with MrFjmg2003, I would like to know how to do that too!

I have those dolls,.....mmm I might just have to try that out.

18. Here is Ying Ying!

warning big boobs!

[​IMG]

19. MrsDiablo, she's beautiful! I love this mold! But, wow, look at the boobage!