1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Loongsoul Doll 1/4 doll discussion

Sep 28, 2011

1. wow she is gorgeous. My Momo is one state away. I think she will be here tomorrow. :)

2. Thanks Anna, I always wanted an msd size girl with a larger chest. I'm happy that LS does.

MrFjmg2003 I'm so excited for you! :)

3. :( She didn't arrived today which is weird because the dress and shoes I order her did. This morning they were on the same state and city. According to the tracking number Momo departed from there the 24th and the dress and shoes today and they arrived today but Momo didn't :(

I'm starting to get worried, but I will wait til Friday I hope she is home with me that day :)

EDIT:
      Ok I just called to the post office and they told me my package was already there. But they didn't leave me any notes to go and pick her up at the counter in my PO Box so that's why I didn't knew she was even there. I can't go for her now because is already close so I will go tomorrow after work like at 3:50pm :( But I'm glad they didn't lose her and she will be home with me tomorrow. I will take lots of box opening pictures and I will try to make a video too :)

Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!

4. Ah, but at least you know she's really close and you will be getting her tomorrow.:)

5. Thanks! MrFjmg2003 for the information.

I saw your video. Veronica is beautiful. Is the dress a stretchy material?

6. Shes so pretty, I'd love one of these dolls

7. Yes it is and the fabric is very soft.

You should get one you won't regret it :)

8. I want to start working on my YingYing (still no name yet) but I've got other dolls that come before her, so, it will be awhile before my girl will have a faceup. I'm hoping I'll be able to start working on her maybe sometime the end of next week or the one after!:( Then I have to sew her an outfit.:doh.....I'm crossing my fingers!

9. Good luck with all that. I'm sure you will do a great job with both her face-up and clothes.

In other news I have to buy a new wig for my doll. The free wig I got from Jeeryama got ruined. I decided to get creative and gave her a haircut because I didn't like the long hair on her. It wasn't that the haircut wasn't good but I just didn't know when to stop so I kept on cutting and cutting and cutting and I completely destroyed Veronica wig. She is not very happy about it :lol:

Pictures spam moment. She only have one outfit but I improvise a new one with her dress wrap and the golden ribbon her bubble mattress was tied. I hope you guys like it
      [​IMG]

If you want to see more pictures of Veronica click HERE

10. Good improvising on the outfit, I love the use of the ribbon. The wig doesn't look to bad, do you know what type of wig your going to get and is it going to be the same color? I'm currently waiting for a few doll wigs from LW. I ordered them since nov and I'm still waiting, but they are the limited colors. They told me they might shipped later this week. I'm hoping they do.

......just to let you know, next time use shear scissors, that's what I use on my dolls wigs

11. That's the 1st time I cut just to make the bangs shorter. The second time I cut her wig to make her hairstyle shorter is when I ruin her wig completely. I think I may go with mohair wig or fur because I want a wig that looks like the Halle Berry short haircut. I want her hair to be red. So Far I haven't been able to find a wig that looks like that or something similar to that :)

Thank you I hope to buy her one more set of clothes next month :)

12. MrF, -> http://www.cancan-jseries.net/ <- Here should be really RED wigs also :D (Happened to see some of these yesterday) and yes, I just love Veronica and her Balloon boobs~ I also think that mohair would look amazing on her : ) Tho I don't know where you could buy red mohair... Since I've always bought my wigs second hand x'D (atleast the mohairs...)

MrsDiablo, I wish you get her faceup and dress done soon : 3 I can't wait for the pics

My Momo arrived and GOSH am I clad - her chest fits to DollHeart's Cheshire Cat dress perfectly...~
      [​IMG]
      Maybe I'll try to make her face-up today...

13. I love to see a picture of the outfit on her.

MrFjmg2003 have you tried looking on ebay, I've bought good mohair wigs there at a good price.

14. Thank you so much for the link. I love Your girl so much with long black hair. I saw your box opening pictures and the outfit looks stunning on her :)

Yes I have, But I will order her a wig until next month when I get my taxes :) and I'm really looking forward to see both of your girl finish. I'm tempted to put a Blank ChenXing on layway because I love her face and the 69cm girl body :)

15. I know, she in stock on MoC.....tempting!

16. MrsD, You'd like? Here is a new pic of her in the dress (and in dollheart shoes - they are a bit loose but atleast the socks fit in those shoes too >: D)

[​IMG]

I didn't do the face-up yesterday T_T I went out of MSC... Luckily my GF promised to go and get me another companys bottle -sniff-.

AND MrsDiablo WHO is in stock? : D BUY BUY BUY BUY! IT~<3

By the way have you noticed that these Loongsoul Dolls SMELL awfully when you open their box O___O I think my Yae needs her shower today x'D (shower, absolutely, steamed water is prob the best, since I don't want her strings to get wet : / and since I don't have spare ones for her T___T...)

MrF, You're welcome : ) I like those wigs (found out that I actually own two of them x'D Haha...). Yae still needs her honey/yellow eyes, then you'd see what she's really going to be (an epic earth"bender" (in case you've ever seen Avatar the animation...)<3 kind as what she makes babies from flowers by mistake x'D Poor thing, Mom at the age on 11... well, kinda?)
      Thanks for looking my box opening -bow- Hope you enjoyed it : )

[​IMG]
      Don't know if it's allowed to post two pics in here, but I'll do so anyway - MOD'S! I'll take your "wrath" if I've done wrong : C

17. She is adorable in the outfit. I love! love! the shoes! When did that outfit come out? I wanted to ask what size of bust did you get Momo and have you given her a name, because I still haven't decided on my girls names, usually when I start working on a doll the name will come to me.

MoC has one of the bigger girls, (69cm), ChenXing in normal pink skin, in stock.

18. I don't think you are supposed to but THANK YOU SO MUCH for doing it. WOW she looks AMAZING in both pictures. I love Picture spams :lol:. Yes I love Avatar the last air bender is so cool. Mother at 11 hehe so funny. Your pictures are great. I have take some pictures of my girl with my cheap camara. So I will spam a pictures too.

Yes I notice the smell but she is my first BJD so I thought that how resin supposed to smell like. She still smell like that. But I'm afraid that if I clean her with water I may ruin her resin :(

I also Just put some real eyelashes in her last night. I haven't take any pictures of that yet. It look me like an hour to do it. That was something very difficult to do. Maybe because I use The artificial eyelashes made for humans instead the special ones made for BJDs. But I wanted her to have really long eyelashes.

[​IMG]

19. What I do when I get a new doll, I always take them apart and give them a good washing, dry, then spray them with a couple of coats of msc. If the doll comes with a default faceup with eyelashes then that's the only time I don't spray unless I'm willing to take off the eyelashes then put them back on.

mmm...you should buy doll eyelashes, because the human ones are to thick (at least in my opinion). The eyelashes for dolls are only a few bucks, not that expensive at all.