1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Loongsoul Doll Tiny discussion part 1

Jan 28, 2012

1. I don't do any blushing myself but I do know that there are sealers that shouldn't change the look of the doll. And ALL parts of my particular boy are blushed so he is completely sealed (but from the factory). Try asking Mint on Card for advice. They are dealers for LS and some of the MoC owner/workers have LS dolls themselves (I don't know who they might be on here if they are).

2. hmm thats a good idea...I was also thinking of sealing one of the antlers to see how it looks next to the unsealed resin. If the difference isnt too great Ill just seal his head, hooves and horse tail, the parts I planned to blush. I plan on keeping him in a cabinet anyway so i dont think he'll get too dirty...

3. Hi again everyone! I ordered my tan Beck a month ago so I'm super excited for his arrival. :D I love looking at everyone's centaur pics in here! I'm curious, what size wigs and eyes do you guys use for yours? I was thinking 5/6 for his wig, but it's a bit questionable since his head is just above 6".

Picking out clothes for centaurs is kind of an interesting experience as well. At least you never have to worry about pants! Even shirts are pretty much optional :P

4. uhm it entirely depends on where you get the wig from... size can be iffy... I have dolls with 8-9 size heads that wear 7-8 wigs form some companies... so ya check with other owners for recommendations on what fits best and where to get them. If you find a wig you like try to find someone who owns from the same maker to see how they fit. You will avoid owning a pile of 'wigs that should fit but don't'.

my little guy is 'really' little ... only a 4 I think so I can't help here ;p

5. My billy wears a 6-7 wig, and it fits nicely. No extra stuff needed to keep it from slipping off or anything. He's off getting painted right now, but I'm looking forward to seeing more centaur pics in here and posting a zillion photos of him when he returns home!

6. I can't wait to see Billy finished, it seems like he's been gone forever!

7. Enyu got ready for the 'Easter' shoot but only he got a chance for pics the rest didn't get in on the shoot.
      [​IMG]

And the reason the rest of the gang didn't get in on it.... ;P
      [​IMG]
      Take 5? by DoA Lady Tiku, on Flickr

Happy Easter all anywho ^^

8. AWH! Enyu is soooooo cute! Too bad everyone else couldn't get in on it, but hey, Cat gonna Cat. He's a cute fluffy beastie though :D

9. That picture of Enyu is so freaking adorable!! I need to get Geki out for some pictures, it's finally getting warm so I can get some outside pictures!

10. I love it! Enyu is so dapper in his little outfit. And looks like kitty just wanted a piece of the photo action :P

11. Ooooh! I am so excited! I just heard from my artist, and Edward will be home this week from his blushing :D Woo!

12. YES! yes you do! Get snappin'! These threads need more spam! ^^

TY I just love that he can wear the 'old' body fit Ken Doll clothing! They could use some minor alterations but it's not like I can't get away with 'how' I shoot them lol. And Maxie just wanted 'her' nap spot back... I leave that spot open for doll shoots but when I'm not using it Maxie sleeps there a lot ;p

Yay! more critters for photo spam soon! ^^

13. Edward is home! YAY! :D I'm so happy with how he came out, and ofcourse thrilled to have my little prince back home!

[​IMG]

14. oh my word that is a spectacular job!... And I want to know who your artist is that did the body! A dapple grey is what I want for my giant Chiron some day. My Enyu's fullset outfit would be so cute for Edward, with minor differences since I think 'silvers' would be more complimenting but the basic vest, 'skirt thingy' and arm/leg decorations... ya would be soooo cute... Seriously if I could sew I'd make one for you lol.

15. I had it done by neonraver247. She's amazing! This is the 8th doll I've sent to her to be painted :) I bet it would totally make her day to have someone say they saw the centaur and wanted to get something painted sometime!

I'd love to see a picture of Enyu in his fullset outfit! Maybe it will be inspiring enough for me to sew one myself! What a lovely thought, thankyou so much. And I really appreciate the compliments on Edward. I'm just smitten with him!

Please enjoy MOAR EDWARD!

[​IMG]

16. No problem... ^^ from his first day home when he got his first 'special freind' & being a 'cat' playing with the ball on his outfit... under a chair... up on a shelf... typical cat behavior. ^^
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

if you click on the pic and then on his page click the 'tag' "baby white tiger ye" all of his stuff will come up including LS's promo pics which show his outfit better lol ^^

17. Enyu is so cute! And thats great outfit :) I will definitely have to make something for Edward inspired by that! I love how fluffy it all is.

18. the vest is essentially the same as you could have got with your boy where you could have had the 'saddle' type drape and a belt type mine is more just a skirt... but the back flap would lay on the back of the pony body nicely I thing... for anyone who can sew it would be stupid easy...

19. Wow!! Edward came out so gorgeous :D I love his one white hoof; that's such a cute detail! Ahh, I'm so impatient for my centaur to arrive now!

20. Well, one centaur just wasnt enough for me, so I now have a Bessie on the way! Woo!