1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Loongsoul Doll Tiny discussion part 1

Jan 28, 2012

1. Yay! Can't wait to see the herd :)

2. this is my first time posting in this thread, i wanted to introduce my newest edition to the family, Byakko:

[​IMG]

3. omg :XD::love she's gorgeous (and still so snowy white ><) how did you get her? (curious since they are a sold out LE item). I got mine 2nd hand from a local club member but I'd kill for a 2ns one lol
      Enyu say HI

4. Second hand from the marketplace. :)

5. omg I knew she was familiar! You got KitKat! >< aaaahgh... you lucky lucky bum lol... she has an die hard admirer in my Enyu!
      see!? he's her fan! lol
      [​IMG]
      Enyu - 20140122 (5) by J L, on Flickr

6. I know this thread isn't too active, but I thought I'd give my request a shot...

Does anyone happen to own a 1/6 Loongsoul and a 1/4 Loongsoul? I'd love to see how they compare. Actually, I'd love to see how a 1/6 looks next to any mini.

Any help/opinions would be appreciated!

7. if 1/6 is the ·Naivete(26-27 cm) size I have the baby white tiger and BID/KID & JID sized Iplehouse dolls (BID roughly = the tiger, KID is 34.5 & JID is 43 cm... personally I think they go well to gether size wise but it depends on what kind of a look you want. you can surf my flicker. and see how he fits in with my Iples and soul doll (think my Enyu sitting on the giant centaur is adorable personally) but go to my albums... he has his own and then click the tag "Enyu" and get him and other dolls.

8. [​IMG]046 by AmayaBambi, on Flickr

It's not the best picture, but it is my 1/6 LS Ye and my 1/4 LS Elsa. and the other 2 dolls are Soom 1/4. I hope this helps @PeppermintPocky

9. I shall take a look at Enyu's album! Thank you! :daisy

AHHHH! Thank you, thank you, thank you, @AmayaBambi! :D That is exactly the proportion I was hoping for. :D I've been wanting to buy a 1/6 LS boy but was unsure how old he would look next to my 1/4 LS Momo. Perfect! :love

10. just want to bump the thread with a few shots of my little one Aspen

[​IMG]

11. Hi tiny LS fans, its been a while since I posted here!
      So I have some questions I hope you could help me with... I bought a LS tiny centaur last year but its only now that Ive had a chance to put him together (I know, how could I wait a year!? Just never have time!) I was trying to get his front and back half together last night. I was successful, sort of ...I had to use 2 of the extra hooks provided to be able to reach the tail to hook up to the elastic, but now I have a centaur kid with a wobbly middle. Is that normal or am I supposed to use less hooks and just pull more?

also, is his head supposed to just sit there on his neck without anything holding it there securely? its very loose and will fall off if turned upside down. :(

thanks and sorry for the duh questions, Im still a newbie!

12. The head shouldn't just sit loose on the neck. There should be an S-hook that sits on the neck and holds the string running up and down through the body. That S-hook should be pulled up through the neck hole and twisted, so that it sits inside the groove in the head. That will keep the head in place.

For the torso - I don't have any centaurs for comparison, but I would guess that you're right about needing to use fewer hooks and just pulling the elastic more. For most dolls, you generally only have one hook at the end of a limb - e.g. hands, feet, head, and tail (if applicable).

#332 Kymera, Jul 13, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
    13. thanks! I got the head down now! I was able to figure out how to join the body too! I was so happy! but then when I unhooked the tail again, one of the loops that holds the centaur front torso from the human body slipped of the hemostat I used to hold it! aaagghh! :horror:what a nightmare! It was really difficult to get it back through that tiny hole in the middle of the front centaur body! the shoe lace I was using to pull the elastic through was too thick to go past the hole, which was already crowded with the elastic holding the other doll parts. To not make this too long, I ended up having to use craft wire to push up through the hole & pull the lace with the elastic out through the other end. Took me about an hour, lots of hard pulling ,flying resin bits, sweating and cursing why I even thought I should get one of these dolls in the first place. Lol! what gave I gotten myself into! :sweat

14. LOL. It gets easier with practice. My stringing kit is 2 pairs of chopsticks (or skewers for a smaller doll), thin ribbons, and a paper clip rebent into a small hook (to pull the ribbons through the stringing channels). Honestly, you're a step ahead of many new hobbyists, who are too daunted to even try restringing.

15. well that was an emergency but Id like to avoid stringing as much as possible, but Im sure the more dolls you get, the more it will be inevitable. I used a pencil I had nearby to keep the other elastic in the centaur torso in place while i was trying to get the runaway loop out of the doll's chest with the hemostat .The shoelace(& the hemo as well) I had b/c I had read about it coming in handy for restringing but Im gonna need something thinner than shoelace for tiny sized dolls.

another thing, I was very careful with my doll when I would remove him from the box to look at him and take his pieces out for painting(I gave him a face up and I have the tail and hooves ready sealed for painting). But while dealing with my "emergency" two nights ago, while I tried to do my best to be careful with his handling, having his limbs wrapped in bubble wrap and all that, it came a point where he required rough handling by me. The bubble wraps came off during the process & the hemostat and hooks would keep scratching the resin inside.*_* I dont think I got any chips outside but I wouldn't be surprised if he suffered some scratches or 2 from the limbs rubbing together. I hated that I couldn't be more gentle with him but there was no way I was gonna get that elastic back to its proper place if i treated him softly. :...(

16. Is anyone here has Shao Yue? I love her face. She looks so cute and pure.:D
      I want to see owner's pict of Shao yue if anyone has her.

17. [​IMG]
      My loongsoul binin came today!

18. Hi, I want to introduce my Loongsoul Shao Yue.
      Her nickname is Caicai. She is really cute :D
      [​IMG]

19. Looks like Loongsoul is going to get my dolly-money this summer. I'm trying to resist buying their new little girl, Little Xiang, but with the summer sale going on, it's hard to not give in!

I think she's so adorable with that little pout. She looks like a spoiled little princess, doesn't she?

[​IMG]

20. Can anyone tell me about the posing for the 26 cm body? I have a Loongsoul Autumn Yue (on the 42.5cm Girl Body B-G42-03), and the joints snap into place very nicely, with grooves to accomodate different angles. Does the 26 cm body have similar jointing, or more typical joints that don't snap and hold into place? Thank you in advance :)