1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Loongsoul Doll Tiny discussion part 1

Jan 28, 2012

1. Oh, Tsukasa - she looks great and I love her poseability and dragon feets! What a lovely girl!)))

2. Yay! Mini-dragon's here! She's amazing, and of course I don't have my camera with me on vacation XD

Box opening here, sorry about the picture quality (the camera was burrowed!)

I second that the posing is great - much better than I thought it would be, as the body looks a bit clunky to me. But the knees can hold several different positions (notches in the part connected to the calf), as can the thigh and waist joint. The head is easy to remove (a metal ring keeps the head in place, and if you twist it 90 degrees, the head comes off) and the wrist joints have a lot of movement and hold positions.

The only thing I don't like is that the magnets for head and tail are visible, but that is easy to get used to.

Oh, and the face up is AMAZING! The lack of macro in the camera made it impossible to show, but I'll take some pictures next week to show you. The eye lashes are incredible!

3. feather, i ordered my set of baby dragons from jeeryama as well. i have the little girl tinboo and her name is kimi and she likes to dress in little girly things. her twin dinboo is now owned by my bff skookum hime on here. his name is jaymi and he will wear anything amber puts on him. i'll post pics as soon as i figured out how to post them. can i post more than 1 pic of them on here since on some strands only allow you to post 1 pic

4. Oooh! Please post pictures :)

I think they prefer it if you post one or two picks here, and if you have more link them to a picture thread in the gallery subforum. I've taken some pictures of my Alice as well, but haven't had time to post them yet. This doll is my best poser ever, even better than the littlefee I used to own! She can crouch!

5. Here is my Olivka, no face-up yet..

[​IMG]

some more: one, two

6. She's adorable!

7. Say hello to my new girl Violet Bloom (loongsoul limited Dinboo), this little one was orignally a boy yet i made her into a little girl. Isn't she a cutie ^-^ she was originally going to take 3 monthes to make but she only took over a month and a half . I was so happy when i got the email ^-^ and i was even happier when she arrived 4 days later.

So here are afew quick photos i took today, they came out amazing for a quick 15 min photo shoot .
      It is ashame you can't see her little tail in these photos

Violet Bloom is saying hello ^-^

[​IMG]

She was waving at my mum evilly because she knew my mum hates all my dolls.
      sooo she thought why not get her own back

[​IMG]

and the last photo is a full body shot.

[​IMG]

8. @zaba olivka is so cute

@ goldendiamonds violet bloom is just adorable. who made her outfit because it is fabulous.

9. Naaw, she's just too cute! And I love that we both had the idea to make Dinboo into a girl. ^^

10. i have the tinboo feather, but must admit i love dinboo's eyes. i'd love to be able to get a dinboo and turn him into a little girl. hmm then between my friend skookum and i we would have triplets instead of twins

11. Finally I gave a face-up to my Olivka

[​IMG]

12. She's adorable! I'm surprised by how much I like her lip colour ^^

13. All your little dragons are so adorable guys! For me, after two SD boy's and one big 70cm guy I am happy to be adding a yoSD to my collection and even happier that he is a Loongsoul. I hear they are a dream to pose and for that reason alone I am very excited. I just placed my first payment through jeeryama on ebay for a Loongsoul LE Baby White Tiger Ye from Loongsoul's Ancient Legends collection. A little guy like him was not really in my immediate doll future, but when I saw him I fell in love and I knew that I had to have him. I ordered him in white skin normal resin full set with full faceup and tattoo/blushing and though I don't have a name picked out for him yet I already have the main parts of his back story started. He will be the first doll in a new story-line and I already have plans on adding a big brother for him ^_^

14. I just spotted him on MOC today. He is so cute! I'm the opposite, I only have 2 FL tinies (who aren't even here yet), so I was originally planning on getting a 70cm next. However, White Tiger is painfully adorable. Definitely going to pre-order him!

15. I know right? isn't he the most adorable little guy ever? It was a yo that originally got me hooked on dolls and though I am partial to the big boys, there will always be room in my collection for little white tiger boys! ^_^

16. I'm hoping somebody here can help me!

I found a picture of a centaur bjd that has the Loongsoul logo on it. It's hard to be sure without anything for scale but I think it looks a lot like a tiny, so I'm asking here. :) (I could be wrong!) But does anybody know anything about this? I can find nothing at all about it on the Loongsoul website and googling it or searching for it in tineye turns up nothing either. (All I can find is pictures of their off-topic non-jointed centaur girl, which this is definitely not!) Nor does there seem to be anything at all about it here on DoA. I really want to know how big it is, and when it will be released!

[​IMG]

17. Wow! Where did you find that picture? I've never seen it before, but I have to admit I would buy that in an instance! I have no idea when it will be put up for sale, though. It might be tomorrow, might be never. I hope it's not the latter, though, I still feel cheated over the Luts 1/6 dolls that never were... :P

18. Hello, I remeber seeing that picture on their blog and If I remember correctly I think they mention they are working in a new centaur tiny boy. It doesn't say when he would be relase only that they still working of the sculpt.

19. Aha! I didn't know they had a blog, but I found it. :) Sadly I don't read Chinese (and google translate made a total hash of it) but at least I know for sure it does exist!