1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Loongsoul Doll Tiny discussion part 1

Jan 28, 2012

1. Has anyone got the Tiger Ye?
      There sure should be some of them somewhere?

And my dragon girl decided that it was time for a change and that she's going to be a Pikachu...

[​IMG]

2. Hey all ^^
      Totally haden't realised there was a thread for theses cuties! I must say, I'm shocked how theses littles ones are sneaking by unnoticed! They are gorgeous!!
      I ordered a white tiger at the last minuete via layaway with mint on card, still waiting, but hopeful for an email announcing his arrival soon ^^ I have everything ready for him ^^ If all goes well, he should be named Nero ^^ Can't wait :D Was hopeing for more pictures of the white tigers by now thou ^^

and oh my gosh!!! pikachu outfit!!! so cute! Amazingly little doll... even more cute! Awww ^^

3. Olivka is so cute!!!!

4. Those tiny dragons are so cute!! And what is this about a centaur? the picture is gone now. I got the baby tiger, he should be here by the end of the week so i will put pictures of him when he arrives!

5. Here is my tiger!

[​IMG]

6. eeppp ^^ He's soooo cute :D Does he have a name ..? :)

7. Tiny tigers finally on DoA. Don't hold back, we need more pictures. :)

And this is fun... a snail:

[​IMG]

I have seen them when attending the DP in Hong Kong, although I missed that they were from Loongsoul first. :sweat
      You can see the Russian bjd diary for more (really more!) photos.

8. omg xD Thats cute!!! I love snails xD the face is very sweet :)

9. Oh my gosh that snail is so adorable!! I'm going to take my tiger out for a photo shoot as soon as we have a nice day so I'll post more of him as I can. I named him Gekigami!

10. No more tigers yet? :?

Trying new hair and new eyes (12mm) once again; I guess this combo is going to stay for a while.
      Sorincha as a dragon princess:

[​IMG]

11. She looks amazing!

12. That is a stunning picture! I love the wig and the outfit! It is a great combination!

13. Awesome name ^^ Does it mean anything..? :)

Awww so cute ^^ those eyes and that wig are lovly <3 where did you get them..? :)

Still no word of my tiger :< I want Nero now! *sulks* I have everything ready! I feel like I have a ghost bjd xD or an invisible 1! I can see everything except resin! xD

14. Mushroom I got the name from one of my favorite Wii games Okami, Gekigami is the tiger god of lighting. I feel for eveyone still waiting on their tigers, waiting is the worst :/

15. cool ^^ I don't actually know why I'm calling my Tiger Nero lol Think I picked it up from a game originally but... I dunno... while browsing names... I just saw it ... and felt it fit straight away :) My bf thinks its a bad choice xD but hes my dolly ;)
      I'm usually quite good with waiting ... But I've never had a wait like this before... I'm really hoping he gets shipped to MoC soon... :< I'm stupidly excited about this lil guy xD
      I'd love to see some Tiger spam :<

16. cute <3 I love that sculpt so much <3 I got no where near fullset for mine... hope I don't end up regretting that xD

I've been thinking... Do you guys think there should be a Loongsoul database for the tinies only..? rather then all sculpts..?

17. Hang on there, Mushoom, Nero must be just around the corner.

It's summer here, and it's a typhoon season, so... back to some summer clothes:

[​IMG]

The wig is from Licht, I've bough quite a few 1/6 size wigs from them and they are all nice.
      The eyes was an impulse purchase when I went to Dollism 8 at Hong Kong last month. Not sure who made them.

Maybe be it would be a bit lonely? There are not many dolls posted even in the all LS dolls database thread unfortunately.

18. Tsukasa, I love your Dragon princess!! :aheartbea

And here is the latest picture of my Olivka (Tinboo)

[​IMG]

19. Sooo cute ^^ Love the summer clothes ^^ Hmmm well all database threads have to start somewhere right? I only sugested it as I'm lazy and hate skimming threads full of all sized dolls when all I wanna see is the tiny dollies XD

awww She's gorgeous ^^ Love all the green colour co-ordination ^.^

Still no news on my lil Nero :< I hate having all his stuff here xD