1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Loongsoul Doll Tiny discussion part 1

Jan 28, 2012

1. Was the centaur released?

2. Omg I just discovered Baby tiger Ye and I want one so baaaad!! but of course it's limited! Whyyyy??!!! /cries
      Do you guys think loongsoul will release more baby tigers/lions/cats/dogs/whatever-as-long-as-its-got-paws-and-tails in the future????
      My hope is kinda dashed since they released baby snails instead...does it mean ill have to wait till october 2014 again to find out??? /wails

3. ...2 things...
      first - I am beginning to think I am extremely lucky. and
      second - possibly cursed LOL... centaur??? omg I am doing and extended 2nd hand layaway for the big Soul Doll Chiron but with my 'lucky' buy I may need the LS centaur as a companion to .... my baby white tiger :kitty1 (also 2nd hand and hope to pay/get this or next month). Because of course kitties and horses have always gone together.... right? ;)

Btw where are you guys getting those adorable bibbed short coveralls??? My little one will need some 'mundane' cloths he can wear with his tiger feet as I am not going to have the human parts. This is also my first under 43 cm doll... I usually go for the big ones... 65+

oh and HI... I'm new in this thread ^^ *waves*

4. Congrats on all the dolls you've managed to snap up secondhand :D And welcome to the thread ^^ Although I stalk this thread, I don't have my little tiger yet xD Though in other news.... he's finally on his way from LS to MoC :D So he will be home soon <3
      Finally... the wait is drawing to a close ^^ Can't wait to spam up this thread :D

Lady Tiku does your tiger have the tiger strip body blushing..? :)

5. Thanks ^^ and yup... click the link 'Enyu' in my signature... it's his box opening by the gal I getting him from.... I'm sure you've seen it lol... I also snagged a blank HUMAN Chiron head in grey lol... When I get him though both heads go back to the company for matching face-ups. I just wonder if I could could get LS to tiger stripe a new human body? Really all I need is human lower legs/feet in the same resin but it would be nice if they were striped too. I am just glad I won't have to put him together... Chopstick said the wig was rather hard to get on lol Her pics of Enyu and her Sebastion are too damn cute for words.

I have to say I am surprised at how long LS takes to get the dolls out O_o... frankly I was sure most ppl would 'have' Ye by now... I look forward to other ppls new kids span too I guess lol.

Ah yes I remember ^^ I was drooling so much over those photos xD especially as it's taken so long to get my tiger :'( But the wait is nearly over!!
      I just think loongsoul was ready for the burst of popularity lol that and... it would seem the MoC orders take longer... don't know why...
      I didn't know you could send dolls back to get faceups...? hmm xD
      It never use to bother me stringing dolls together, but it has been a nightmare latly as I keep letting go of the hooks and such and the elastic going ping back inside the bodies >,> *sigh* Does your tiger have a name yet ..? :)

- Why MoC takes longer? If I was a company I would always sell to 'instore' buyers first... meaning individuals that buy singles out of the main store. After actual 'owners' had their dolls THEN the dealers are dealt with... otherwise you run the risk of dealers snapping up all the stock (and they 'have' to up the price to cover their costs and still make money). I don't actually know but that is my 'logic' for it ^^. So it stands to reason they start making 'direct' buy dolls first... which I know Chopstick does ^^.
      - I don't know about any other companies other than Soul Doll & Iplehouse. And IH has as part of their options/fees ... face washing (aka face up removal) And I know if a face up is damaged SD will redo it and I think I asked them too (I forget ><). But it only makes sense if a person wants to change a face up but still go with a company face. And I want both my Chiron heads to have the 'human' default on the grey ... I just like it ^^.
      - And Enyu is Enyu... I met him as that and that's who he is, besides it really seems to suit him ^^... If I had to pick a name he'd end up being called "Oh my God, cute cute cute!" lol. For me this feels more like an adoption rather than just a second hand sale ^^. With me he just might get a bit more variety of day life lol.

As for the stringing... he was company strung, you should only have to do the eyes, fix the magnets inside his head and get the wig & ears on from what I understood. ^^ God help me I am scared stupid of restringing :eek::horror:; which should make tomorrow fun ^^ Local meet is a 'restringing day' lol. Gonna try and make my IH JID less like a 'rag' doll lol... maybe :sweat

#65 Lady Tiku, Nov 16, 2013
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2016
    6. He is home! ^^... Picked him up at Sunday's meet. Enyu's Flicker set with some of his original box opening pics included. And his first pics at his new home! Time for some Tiger spam ^^ He will have to meet Jessica later when she is put back together ><... lol.

Luna: Would you like to come and live with us Enyu? We would love very much to have you. ^^
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      20131117 November (16) ......................20131117 November (17) by DoA Lady Tiku, on Flickr

7. I went to McDonalds today and saw the cutest happy meal toy... as a result Enyu has a new friend. He named him 'Winter' because he is covered in snowflakes.

[​IMG]
      P1000345 by DoA Lady Tiku, on Flickr

EDIT: omg lol we named him Winter before even seeing his name he came with LOL.... "Winter Wonder Bear" lmao

8. awww thats so cute!! but not fair >,> maccy dees over here dont do those toys :< we got something going on with furbees or something lol I wanted a build a bear toy >,< I liked the penguin :<
      And congrats on having your little tiger home btw :)

9. I'm thinking of trying to get a bunch more and if someone pokes me in a whille to check up on me I can drop some into the marketplce.... IF I am reminded... I also don't know how long this has run and if any are all ready done... I'll have to ask at my local place I go to.. At the very least I can let you know whats available... This week it was Winter Wonder bear and the puppy... Next week should be different ^^.

10. OMG, Enyu is so cute! Lady Tiku, you are so lucky to have found him second hand! I'm crazy smitten with this tiger boy and is out of luck from finding him in market place! :(
      Hope you get your tiger soon Mushoom! Please spam him when you get him! ^_^

/need more spammzz

11. Someone say more spam ^^? I just dug out his new bed and took a few pics... (already uploaded). Here is a teaser. Still needs new bedding fit for a little prince ^^... Thinking of royal blue satin and gold trims maybe some paler blues. ... ^^ I shall see what hides in the basement later!

[​IMG]
      Enyu - 20131122 (3) by DoA Lady Tiku, on Flickr

12. okay guys you won't believe this ^^ I found an unexpected source of clothes for these lil critters. Do not ask me what ever possessed me to even think of this (I have no idea lol). But my Enyu can get away with "Ken" doll stuff (well this at least for now works). This is from some of Barbie/Ken prince costumes (not sure which this is anymore). The top Velcros in the back and getting the paws through the sleeves is more about not getting caught on seams... and they are barely too long so short ones will be great. The bottoms do not close in the back (Enyu has a bit of a big bum? :nowords:) but it's fine since only a minor alteration/addition of fastener bit and it works with his tail! Obviously these are knee pants for Ken doll, but the bit of a billow allows for the odd leg shape to fit ^^. I had the inspiration and quickly jammed him in the outfit while he still had on his default vest (yep it's under there lol) and stuck him back in his shared perch. He does have his tail on but it is over the arm of the chair to help him balance on the arm of the chair. I will take a few more pics later that show how it all fits later, but here is a preview.
      A note of caution... this is an older outfit not made for the newer slimmer bodies... I have yet to try that size (the arm holes look a bit small for his paws to fit... we shall see).

[​IMG]
      Enyu &amp; Jessica 20131201 (1) by DoA Lady Tiku, on Flickr

13. Awww I love all the cute ^.^ And I will be showing off Nero when he gets his butt home :<
      It's not his fault xD
      FedEx marked the shipping as being as much as he was... so the customs fee was just stupid! But MoC have been very helpful and today I finally sent evidence that the shipping is not $376 >.> Idiots! I'm so so sooo upset about it... I've been in a bad mood for weeks now xD I feel sorry for my friends and family and especially my fiance xD I'm a terrible person :o Hopefully I'll still get Nero before christmas :<
      And omg Lady Tiku, if you can get some more maccy dee toys you have a garenteed sale here! Just shoot me a PM :D especially if its a penguin o.o 'Cause it's cute!

14. Oh Mushoom that's lame that customs is so dumb. I just want to hug you! *hugs* Hopefully Nero gets home to you soon! AT least MoC did something to help it get all sorted out, since they messed up.

15. okay that customs stuff for the UK is just azzinine. There is no other way to put it... I'm lucky I never have to worry that way... only time I ever had to pay more was when a shipping fee was under calculated and I had to pay the difference at the door but that I can deal with (and it was from US to Can. so not too bad) I just don't get what the outrageous fees are for that all of Europe and such have to pay. It's legal extortion is what it is ><.

AND I am going to Maccy tonight and can see what they have left (end of campaign soon lol). Sadly for everyone else I am the only one with the full set lol... I have 2 sets of the last 6(of 8) and 2 sets of the .... last 4 released? (need to check) and about 5 of the white bear with snowflakes. The mint green with gum-drops is more cute than I thought lol. I'll have to take a pic of Enyu with his whole set soon. Plus one way old tuxedo kitty plush from Maccy (as in several years old but cute still - cats used it as a toy).

this link will take you to a few pics of just the stuffies. The blue bear top right and the white pup with red ears I have no extra's of. the white bear at the top I have a few more than the sets... somewhere there is a link to the actual McD's site for these things... you might be able to get them through that?

16. Thanks for the hugs :< Hopefully not too long now, though apparenty fedex can take upto 28 days to sort this kinda thing >.> So... maybe after christmas as they must be busy with parcel because of the time of year :(
      But... to cheer me up... I got the whole set of the maccy dee toys on ebay :sumomo::sumomo::sumomo::sumomo: Just have to wait for them arrive ^^
      I have a random question to tiger owners... can they stand on 1 foot..? erm... paw? xD

17. O_o >< I still can't get him to balance on smooth (wood) surface alone... Then again I have problems getting any of my kids to stand alone. So I might not be a good judge LOL. I actually am going to try double sided tape when I want to try standing him on a surface like wood to take pictures to give him some 'grip'. The 'pads' of his feet are not perfectly flat

And grats on the Ebay find... can I ask how much (without all the shipping and extra costs) the sets of stuffies cost... I am curious.

18. I paid $4.99 plus shipping. But I noticed they sell for more alone... thats why I didn't just buy the penguin which is the 1 i wanted lol but there isn't many sets ^^" and I got theses ones because they are still in the bags :D And they were shipped about an hour ago ^^ Yay :D Waiting for those gives me something to think about other than my tiger :(
      hmmm Well I'm a little worried about standing him, but I'm generally quite good at standing my resin people :3 so we shall see... And my tips for you Lady Tiku... practice balancing random objects, ones that wont upset you or get damaged if they fall...I was once very bored at my fiance's so i was trying to balance clothes hangers that were linked together in a weird way on his bed! I actually did it to lol But yeah practice and patience ^^

19. Wow... that's a nuts price... If you buy just the toy at McD's it's cost over $1.50.... each! You made a steal! You can't loose with what you paid lol. It also goes to show that when it comes with a meal you don't know what you are paying... and getting them with the meal is the only way someone can sell that cheap... and I do mean 'cheap' ... that is beyond 'inexpensive' lol.

As for practicing... I can balance anything but my resin kids >< I can balance any Barbie who was never designed to. And I mean the high heel feet not the modern flat foot ones lol. The only thing I can't balance (other than resin kids) is me lol (nerve damage can make me unsteady lol). Hangers I'm not so sure of though lol You should have taken a picture...