1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Loongsoul Doll Tiny discussion part 1

Jan 28, 2012

1. You can just buy the toys from maccy dees..? omg thats not fair >.> Cant do that here ... stupid country that I live in!!! But! toys aside...
      My tiger arrived at my mums today :D With no customs charges... I guess they were sorry for the mess up so much that they paid them themselves..? I dunno lol I don't care lol But my mum has him so when I go to hers on sunday I shall finally have my tiger! I'm gona take him to the hospital with me ^^ I wonder if my nurse will remember me mentioning him when I first bought him in january xD
      Can't wait! sooo happy :D And then when me and Nero come home my mac donalds toys should be here waiting for us xD yay :D

2. I know he's wonderful but I don't know if I'd risk him in a hospital... way to easy to pocket O_O. Only if your mom brought him for visits but I would not try to keep him there. And I hope you're not going for something super bad... (at any rate good luck with the trip). Oh and too much 'cleaning junk (hand sanitizer etc.) to transfer just by coming into contact accidentally (I grew up in/around hospitals since mom was an LPN for 40-ish years in 'extended type care hospitals). Nutshell advice, only have resin kids with you as day visitor ;). And maybe your mom took care of fee's for you? ^^

As for McD's... have you asked the cashiers? or better yet a manager? Cuz I can't imagine them refusing if someone had two kids and only one wanted a 'happy meal' but both wanted a toy. Then again UK V.S. North America rules... but McD's is who sets policy and it should be the same world wide. If they get snarky about you not being a "kid" kid... just say it's for a cousin or something lol. Or just move to Canada? might be more simple than the hoops you have to jump through over there LOL. our worst problem with the toys is them selling out... which the plushies have.... lots of the 'Zamboni' left lol.

3. Oh I never have my dolls in over night with me! I was tempted a few times as its super boring in there plug i was the youngest person on my ward by like 30 years lol (was a ward for stroke patients). But I have to go in for 4 ish hours every 4 weeks for my tysabri treatment :) So I always take a doll in as I get very bored :P Plus my nurse likes to see them :)
      Oh and there is no way my mum paid the fees lol shes poorer then my niece who is 3 years old lol thou... my grandad may have :/ Oh dear... The guilt of an oap paying my doll fees +.+ noooo
      Well I guess I could try but the macdonalds toys over here are usually rubbish lol But yeah... hmmm thats an idea... I take my nieces to macdonalds... and say that the baby 1 wants a toy but she cant eat the food so no happy meal :P I love thinking up plans ^.^
      Have you got a photo of Enyu with all the toys..? :)

4. omg lol (about the age gap) I was in a room with 3 other 'under age' roommates (17-18) I had a breast reduction one had post birth complications and one was appendix problem.... we were in pediatrics O_o... had to have been harsh for the 'new mom' lol. I hope no one was too put out for finances for the doll but just be super grateful and I think it will be fine... it's Christmas... ^^. I could have used a doll then to amuse me (I was in 10 days back then).

And as for Enyu? not with ALL of his toys (just half). I have to do a set up sometime soon for that ^^. But I did find him a 'new-ish' outfit with his Ken doll outfit... so there are some new pics of him and Jess (some with the first batch of plushies) here http://www.flickr.com/photos/106095966@N07/ some 're' uploaded pics of Marauder got in the middle lol...

5. Well I asked my mum... she said there no fees... I'm going to check with my granddad though...
      funny coincidence, I was in hospital for 10 days the first time too! I hated it lol I hate hospital food... As I was in for 10 days, at day 6 a room became free so I had a room all to myself ^^ And on the 8th day mum snuck a pizza in for me xD Best pizza I've ever had xD Its only Thursday +.+ I want Saturday! which shall be renamed tigerday!!!
      I want my Nero :'( All your flickr pics cheered me up :D Thankyou ^^

6. LOL you are welcome... as for my stay way back when... because it was pediatrics the training nurses had a feild day with me because of my 'very' adult type surgery lol... the other 2-3 girls were a bit more sick and less able to 'have fun' so to speak... I was totally pampered lol. due to the nature of my surgery I had tensor bandages from ankle to ... well as high as they could wrap them (for circulation issue post surgical) I got leg massages twice daily! It was awesome lol.

My back has been to sore to work in my usual 'picture' corner (have to spend too much time bent which I can't do right now). If I had a helper who could do my reaching, grabbing and w/e else would require overtaxing my back it would be so awesome... but then again who can't use and extra pair of hands lol. This is why I need to figure out where I can make a more permanent place to take pictures. I'd set it up so stuff was more on a higher level with some table top space to spread the props and w/e for easy access. And I have no clue where to do that in my house O_o... And Enyu is wanting to try a fashion show and try on as many Ken doll items as possible lol. Oh wow he may have to have an old Barbie case made over for him to travel with his wardrobe! lol

7. So last night I arrived at my mother's and then proceeded to ignore everyone while I opened my tiger <3 Box opening Here

I love him so much <3
      [​IMG]

Can't decide if I wanna cut his wig, leave it or get him a new 1 completly...

P.S. I got all my maccy dee toys at home ^^ But Nero and his sister will show you when we get home ^^

8. can't wait for more Nero spam!!!

9. [​IMG]
      Spam! :D
      So, I have a question as I find the answer is are different from different people. So this is a thread for loongsoul tinies, are different brand of tinies welcome aslong as they are with a loongsoul tiny? or are they welcome too? I ask as when I get home I want to show you guys Nero with his little sister and explain his story if anyone wants to hear? :)

10. I would love to hear the story!! I think as long as a LS tiny is in the picture you can show any picture you want (I don't care but I think that is DoA's rules)
      What size wig did you get Nero? Geki needs a new wig but I don't know what size to look for, his default wig is making me crazy.

11. Ya what she said... as long as the relavant doll (for any doll specific thread) is included you can put it in... the focus needs to be on the doll of the thread so Nero meeting his 'family' definitely works ^^

Also, what is it with the default wigs O_o... it's a bit awkward to learn to work with but now I have no probs... and I adore that wig... I'g buy more from LS if I could ><... I just wish they would get some stock in for these little guys with not so standard legs -_-.

12. so since Enyu is with his 'family' here is my 'Christmas Card' (you know the kind ppl used to do all the time) The pic also has all 8 of the McD's plushies plus Marauder is holding a much older one ^^ (he could handle the kitty ... the others made him feel silly).

[​IMG]
      P1000391 by DoA Tiku, on Flickr

13. Well even though I wasn't sure about Nero's wig, now I'm happy with it ^^ Although... it is too big... I got a 6-7 wig for him... but I find theses little ones have quite small heads... I'm not compared yet, but they feel tiny lol So I think 6-6.5 would be better, but I'm not sure... Even though Neros wig is a bit big, you can't tell right? ;P

It is a shame that there isn't more stuff for theses little ones, but you can always shop arround ^^ I rarely get things for my dolls from the company they came from ^^ And thats a lovly photo :D I'm so bad a photographing bjds together xD Enyu looks very happy with his family and cuddlies ^^

So... I arrived home last night but was far too tired to put Nero with his sister (I keep my dolls in thier boxes...) But! Today was the day! Not a good picture, but this is Nero with his little sister Bijoux
      [​IMG]

And for those who like a read... heres the basic outline of Nero and his story...

Where Nero comes from there are fairies whos soul job is to watch nature and everything in it. They arn't allowed to interfere unless it's being interfered with by another unnatural evil. But sometimes fairies break the rules. Nero's family was killed by hunters. This counts as a natural evil. But the fairy whos job was to watch the tigers wasn't happy with this, so she broke the rules and turned Nero into what he is now... half tiger and half elf and very tiny xD Nero is now classed as an abomination and so is cared for and hidden by his new fairy mummy <3 His 'sister' is the result of a silly tiger-elf child playing with his mother's wand near a river and accidently turning Bijoux from a salamander to half half elf too. Another abomination that needs to be loved and hidden.

Appologies for any spelling/grammer mistakes xD

14. Cuties! It's always great to see the White Tigers around. They are wonderful dolls.

What a neat story about Nero and Bijoux!

15. about Nero's wig... if it quite too big a way to 'fill the space' AND act at grip try Dr. Shoal's silicon heel grips ... I use one on my JID to keep her wig on ^^ and the 'glue' on the grip has yet to leave a trace of anything after.... 6 ish months?

EDIT: trying on cloths again ^^ the blue britches were not streatchy enough so we went with the silver for now.

[​IMG]
      Enyu - 21131212 by DoA Lady Tiku, on Flickr

16. Enyu is so cute ^^ Only just noticed he has mismatched eyes :D So cute ^^

Sorry to clog up this thread with spam... again lol But I just think the tiger babies have such a stunning profile <3
      [​IMG]

17. lol not only are they miss-matched they are those nifty eyes that seem to follow you sometimes ^^ Occasionally a bit creepy to have a 'doll' "watching" you O_o... Right now I am trying to decide what to have my big kids wear to the meet up tomorrow. I need to find a duplicate of a certain shirt cuz my Luna doesn't want to give up Marauders and he NEEDS a nice white 'dressy' shirt.... greeedy gril... so handy Enyu can wear Ken doll size ^^ no fights over who gets to wear it.... Enyu wins always lol. And if anyone is tired of tiger spam shoot them... WAIT nonono! :sweat I mean let them spam something else lol... (jk guys) by the way where are all the cute dragons O_o.

18. I wonder that all the time :'( I wanna see dragons...

19. I know, I wish I had know about the dragons. There don't seem to be many of them wandering around either :(