1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Loongsoul Doll Tiny discussion part 1

Jan 28, 2012

1. can't take time to check who but someone asked how tigers stand... i tried Enyu on carpet and it's fine... I think just smoothe slick surfaces with be tricky... I only tried basis standing though... no bent poses like on the website...

2. It was me who asked ^^ but I have Nero now <3 I must say I was really impressed with Neros pose abilities... I've not tried to stand him on something shiney, but his range of his movment in his arms and legs and such is fantastic ^^ I must say I'm really impressed :) I've not been this impressed with a doll in a while ^^

3. The only problem I am having with my tiger is the chips in the blushing :/ but I guess that is to be expected (He is my first doll with full body blushing)

4. I'm finding Nero is only chipping at the joints and that I expected ... And his tail has been dropped on tiled floor (I want to slap my nurse for doing it lol). I've considered covering him with varnish and then spraying him again so he's not shinny ... but the blushing seems pretty stable to me ... But I dunno ...
      I'm not really a good example of a careful dolly owner anyway... I think chip in the body blushing shows character and love lol Thats why generally I dont bother with body blushing. I only do when its vital to my characters...

5. Here is a picture of my girl Plum, I really fell in love with her when hubby got her fr me for xmas last year. I haven't had any chipping issues that I have noticed with her, she does have a small run in a stripe on her leg I have no idea where it came from.
      [​IMG]

6. yay! more tiger spam ^^ and she is adorable. the black wigs are growing on me lol... btw... where did the outfit come from... especially the pants...(I don't have the human legs so normal stuff doesn't work.

7. Plum is adorable!! I wish my other half would buy me dolls xD He helps me pick if I ask for doll opinions though ^^ So he is helpful lol Oh thats a shame about the run in her stripes :< Nero came with a smudge on his upper left arm... I could complain but after the silly wait, I think not lol I love her style <3 reminds me a little of my Satu <3 (shes a soomie so cant show you xD) But shes likes pastel colours and shes obbsessed with accessories xD So I made as many braceletts as I could before getting bored and frustrated with how fiddly it is xD

I think you could get the normal stuff on the tiger legs but you'd have to remove the feet first... I have to do that with some of my hooved dolls... it's a bother, but it depends how often you change your dolls clothes...
      I thought with the bear jumper I got Nero I was going to have to take off his head to get it on... but it actually does up at the back xD Pleasant suprise ^^

Today I'm gona try and make a forest of origami christmas trees for Nero and my other tinies to explore :o I hope it looks as cool as it does in my head when I'm done xD

8. I got her pants from a seller on Etsy, they are just simple leggings that are stretchy so they weren't too hard to get past her paw feet. The top was a gift from another dolly collector.

9. I must say I haven't found the tiger paws to be much of a hinderance ^^ Maybe because they are so smooth ^^ I did a photoshoot of all my tinies the other day and I must say I've still really impressed with my lil tiger's pose ability :)
      Just a little pic of Nero and his sister Bijoux with an origami xmas tree lol
      [​IMG]
      Hope everyone has a happy holiday season ^^

10. The paws are not the problem it's the extra thickness of his... hocks(?) ... (what would be the heels on a real animal). His legs are not straight and that 'bump/heel' in the back requires extra room, especially if the pant legs have no stretch to them.

11. No new photos for me for some time now, but there is a new teaser from Loongsoul. ;)

[​IMG]

12. Oh my gosh <3 little centaurs everywhere O.o I might just have to add to my group...even if it means another 6-10 month wait >.>

13. .... oh S**T :sweat... oh well? Enyu and Chiron will have a little companion? O_O... Sorry that screech you just heard was my Visa panicking lol only whats with the funky leg positioning O_o?

EDIT: Does LS do a decent layaway? and how do I order... I have yet to see a place to 'join' the sight like you do on other company pages... or am I just missing it?

EDIT #2: go to the "Chinese" page instead of the English one...They are all there under the 'Fantasy' secton (just let google or w/e translate your page to find it ^^ lots more pictures ><

14. I want the Deer-taur so bad (Bessie), but it doesn't look like the company selling them (horusdoll?) has a layaway and layaway is the only way I can afford one right now. :(

15. I put a comment on Mint on Cards Facebook page about them maybe carrying them. and is Horusdoll a dealer Loong Soul uses as a legitimate dealer? I don't recall seeing it on their list of dealers.

16. Yes, it is legit.
      Horusdoll is run by Catas (official LS dealer on DoA).

17. how odd that when I searched for Catas on DoA I came up with no results O_o... and that was prolly in the last 60 days(less actually), Still I can't quite figure out why the English and Chinese sites are so different... also the link on the LS site gets an error message when clicked... needs fixing I guess.

@ Tiellaget onto MoC also the to have layaway and they are USA based... and I don't know about Horus (not had a good look at the site yet) but MoC has a 6 month layaway option... which is great since most places only go to 4 (at least the sites I've seen so far)

18. Catas: --> here. (+ the link to the tinies release announcement)
      You can also send her a PM if you have any questions.
      I bough my first LS doll directly from her here on DoA and there were no problems.

As for the LS website, it has been like this for ages; I don't suppose we will see any fixing change any time soon.
      Since LS is from China, I guess maintaining the Chinese website is much easier than the English one.

You can also try Jeeryama on eBay, they are an official dealer as well.

19. All I can offer is info on MoC... Thats the dealer I got Nero (white tiger) from. It was a long time... but he did get here ^^ And the 6 month layaway made it very comfortable :) They arn't up on thier site at the moment, but they will probably add them :) I'm afraid I don't know much about other dealers, though the ebay dealer seemed to get the dolls out quicker xD But I don't know this for a fact :)

The centaur are very cute ^^ But I think I'm safe :) The sculpts don't call me the way Nero's did xD

Look at that face!:
      [​IMG]
      Tiger kitty liked the trees ^.^ The gallery is up now if anyone wanted to see..? :) Here ^.^

20. I actually went ahead and sent Mint on Card an email asking if they will carry the dolls. I bought my white tiger from them and the lion girl Elsa too and was very pleased with the experience and the layaway program. Here is hoping they carry the centaur too.