1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost Chronicles 1/3 Discussion

Sep 29, 2020

1. I've been eyeing Allurial in tan, but I have no idea what company does a good color match for the body. Anyone have advice?

Although if I'm being totally honest both the tan and natural heads are speaking to me. They have stories to tell, different stories, and they are both saying they want to tell me their stories. Very pushy they are.

#21 Shaelei, Feb 1, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2021
    2. Tans can be hard to match. Once people have them, we’ll know better, but she looks like she could potentially match Angell Studio suntan, Supia, or maybe FL—cool tans, in other words, like more of a light brown than an orangey tan. Impldoll also does custom resin colours, and I’d imagine if she fits a Dollshe body, she’d fit the star/idol.

3. I'm amazed to say I was the winner of the Allurial head giveaway O_O I'm so stoked as you guys will see how excited I was for this head, but I wasn't able to save up enough for the preorder in time... I am so so thankful and really excited to show what this sculpt can do!

LC made a post saying the pre-order did not get as many reservations as expected, which I think is a shame this head looks so versatile and beautiful, so there will be some available even though the pre-order is closed. I know Jan/Feb are tough months financially I'm feeling it myself, so I hope some people are able to order some! Please check them out if you are considering it!

For resin matches: I am looking at ImplDoll 'brown' and Granado 'Bronze' as potential matches to tan. I don't think they're exact as the LC Tan is very very cool toned, verging on almost no orange hues which most tans tend to have a hint of. I'm open to dying the head anyway to get a match as I'm not sure which colour I will get anyway. As my character will be female I'm considering the Impl 'Idol' body 70cm. But I need to research further if the proportions will look ok.

4. Congrats on the head! I’m super excited to get mine. I got ws with a faceup, but I was super tempted by the tan. I can’t wait to see how she looks in person!

5. That’s so awesome! The Allurial head is super pretty, but I have so many floating heads right now and the Shima on the way, so I couldn’t justify another one T_T

6. I have actually spoken to the artist and she is developing Allurial bodies, male and female, which will be produced by the same manufacturer--hence a similar/same resin color--with plans to release later this year. If you are interested and okay with waiting.

I was weak and got both ws and tan with their stock faceups. They are such different characters that i couldn't decide.

#26 Shaelei, Feb 24, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2021
    7. Honestly, if I hadn’t already had 2 layaways going, I’d have done it. I can’t wait to see how they turn out!

8. Ah yes I have seen on their Instagram! The bodies are looking very nice! I am certainly in no rush so keeping options open :love

9. Just for giggles, I tried my Shima head on my Luts Senior Delf and I can say that it definitely looks a bit bobble-headed, so that body may be a smidge too big. Once I have time (hopefully this weekend!) I want to do a resin comparison picture for everything I have, so I'll share the findings with y'all :) My friends have some different companies than I do, but those will have to wait until we can get together *_*

10. What is the Fdoll? Thanks

11. @Datsuki @Chameleon @Shaelei

I have both Shima in tan and a MerryDollRound Zuri from the original preorder in 'chocolate milk', which is just a shade or two lighter than Shima. I suspect that the Lost Chronicle tan is cast with the same colour formula for chocolate milk. It will not match Fairyland, Dollzone, or Impldoll; not even close. But you could ask Impldoll, Angell Studio, or Resinsoul for custom colour matches of course, and I want to say there are a couple of other companies out there who will custom colour as well. Argonautica, I believe, and possibly Doll Legend and Islanddoll? (Not sure on that)

12. It hasn’t been updated in a while, but here is my spreadsheet of companies that colour match.

13. Thank you for the info, which colour of Impl do you have to compare? I was looking at their 'Brown'. As their Tan is super orangey. But as you say they do custom colour anyway so this is an option! I'm still unsure if the proportions, I'm waiting to see the heads in person to get a feel for the size.

If anyone is able to take any comparison shots with their Shima that would be super useful!

14. Just took a few pictures, hope that helps you
      Login • Instagram

15. That is super helpful, thank you!

16. Allurial finally drew me in enough that I took the plunge and ordered one of the soon to be in stock head sun white skin. I will color match her to my recently arrived DF-H 63cm girl body in normal yellow. I’m stoked to get her though!

17. I think Shima will be my grail... LC told me she wouldnt be produced again T.T

18. She is auctioning one! I saw the post through her Facebook. You might be able to try that! It’s a lovely sculpt :)

19. I dont have the money T.T